Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (55244 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by crownwealth68(m): 1:19am On Jun 04, 2016
donsteady:

Can you please record the gunshots ?
Habaaa, this is not a joke plsssssss
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by delerx(m): 1:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Litmus:

This is bitterly funny.
Asin hen, u can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by DeleSuper1: 1:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Bundesligas,

This one is season what?

Gerrout all of you.

grin grin grin

I dey laff all of them as them dey spoil them property

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 04, 2016
grin grin grin
ChukwuIbrahim:

pls hide well, we will may be beg JTF to come check out d area by

next week monday friday cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2016
wowmenow:

Aladja udu local goverment am hiding writing now
OP ARE You STILL HIDING??

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by raphael287: 2:26am On Jun 04, 2016
wowmenow:
there are heavy shootings right now scores of people dead already from the attacks from the ijaws over land issue
please nairaland help us cont the jtf in warri to rescue us
the shootings is too much now

vanguard just report the news
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/several-persons-wounded-houses-razed-ogbe-ijoh-aladja-clash/
Too bad
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by tdayof(m): 2:32am On Jun 04, 2016
mirob:
Like play like play Nigeria is turning to Somalia.

Somalia is different.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Emmaino247: 2:42am On Jun 04, 2016
I hav read all ya comments. All i hav to say iz.........No useful or sensible comments especially @ pharmagba
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by fred06: 2:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Pls people should understand the niger delta region well...there are different tribes in the Niger Delta... You have Urhobo,Itsekiri,Isoko, Delta Ibo, Bini,ora,Auchi n ijaw amongst others...the militants you hear about are not Urhobo,bini,Delta ibo, ora,auchi, itsekiri or calabar...they are Ijaws..so please other tribes should not be brought into criticism..IJAW is not the owner of the niger delta region...so the general public sh take note...Aladja is an Urhobo town being attacked by the Ijaws of Ogbe ijoh.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by piagetskinner(m): 2:54am On Jun 04, 2016
I thought they were happy the avengers were bombing pipelines.. ..now the tables have turned

The part of the towel that cleans the butt, will one day wipe the face ...be careful what you wish for

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by syphs(m): 2:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Bros I don't see any reason why ijaws would come to aladja and fight over land
It makes no sense
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by omenka(m): 2:58am On Jun 04, 2016
This DJ is the worst in West Africa.

I pray the army intervenes on time to forestall loss of lives- my sincere sympathies to those injured.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Agimor(m): 3:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Few days ago the Op was supporting and hailing the avengers and now the chicken has come to roast how ironically it sounds. on a lighter note the Ijaws are very problematic and violent runs through their veins I just hope and pray it does not escalate to another ethnic war as the both as a long history of inter marriage.
RIP to the diseases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Agimor(m): 3:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Agimor:
Few days ago the Op was supporting and hailing the avengers and now the chicken has come home to roast how ironically it sounds. on a lighter note the Ijaws are very problematic and violent runs through their veins I just hope and pray it does not escalate to another ethnic war as the both as a long history of inter marriage.
RIP to the diseases.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by thaoriginator: 3:13am On Jun 04, 2016
These guys are confused. They don't even know what to fight for anymore.. Bunch of ugly terrorist.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by amtaken(f): 3:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Why not fly down there and record it by yourself Mr. Superhero.

donsteady:

Can you please record the gunshots ?
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by amtaken(f): 3:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Be careful what you wish others....

pharmagba:

Na lie
You are an "avenger' you want to lay anbush for our military?
It is not going to work. Let them finish killing themselves their fossils will turn to more oil for Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Bitterleafsoup: 3:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Is it possible
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by ojialo(m): 3:26am On Jun 04, 2016
MetaHuman:
werey leleyi o grin

Oh I thought south south is super united that they want naija delta republic grin
kilo so? Every state in Nigeria ve experienced this.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 04, 2016
bettercreature:
I called South/south a lawless region last week and people were asking for my head
Here you are again
Useless good for nothing terrorist

I wanted to blast you but then I saw you profile....SMH...So, we Southerners are lawless cos the avengers( though a bit extreme, are fighting for a just cause...I'm thinking maybe U are either from One of the Northern States or Western States...Ride on...Even if U are from the East, dey have their own " hot days"...I can remember how hot Ibadan got because of NURTW case some years back, You haven't blasted boko haram and tagged them terrorist? Go on and keep "tagging"
All of una wey carry Buhari matter last election like gala 4 head, how market? Some governors in a particular region never pay salaries, you didn't call them lawless....
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by totorimi: 3:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Hold on lemme find out whether it is because Tompolo or the root cause i shall be back
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Yorubanews: 3:35am On Jun 04, 2016
pharmagba:

Na lie
You are an "avenger' you want to lay anbush for our military?
It is not going to work. Let them finish killing themselves their fossils will turn to more oil for Nigeria.

Lmaoooooooooooo hahahaha omg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by crazymod: 3:47am On Jun 04, 2016
wowmenow:
there are heavy shootings right now scores of people dead already from the attacks from the ijaws over land issue
please nairaland help us cont the jtf in warri to rescue us
the shootings is too much now

vanguard just report the news
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/several-persons-wounded-houses-razed-ogbe-ijoh-aladja-clash/

I have said It many times on this forum. When there is no pipelines to bomb, the ijaws will turn to innocent people like as they turned kidnapping because oyibo nor dey again to kidnap.

People that are supporting avengers should continue.
But when the urhobos and other tribes wake up, it will be bloody for illiterate ijaws and their igbo supporters.

We can not tolerate ijaws for so long.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by mayemi(m): 3:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Yes it is true, i have a cousin dat stay with his mother dere, me and my friend went to aladja water side (pessu market water side) to see if we can help dem out of d area. D only thing we saw from afar was 3 speed boat with people shooting directly to aladja we have to run for our lives. I pray God save dem.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by shevchenko(m): 4:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Lies ,they want to sabotage the avengers
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by obailala(m): 4:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Agimor:
Few days ago the Op was supporting and hailing the avengers and now the chicken has come to roast how ironically it sounds. on a lighter note the Ijaws are very problematic and violent runs through their veins I just hope and pray it does not escalate to another ethnic war as the both as a long history of inter marriage.
RIP to the diseases.
grin
Bros easy oo! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.