Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) (6559 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

lmao!!!!! I just died grin grin
You are crazy... grin

Bro, whatsup?
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
Bro, whatsup?

I am good bro, how about you?
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

I am good bro, how about you?

I'm okay man.

How's your weekend?
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

calm down bro...am a plaYA & u no i like fine babes...rememba?...anyways, I am addin her to some of my colllection & will giv u two babes for the price of one...I will gve u Hate.U2 & Onstelly for Berlyn!...and i also giv u 2 bottle of beer wink
Mumu
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

lmao!!!!! I just died grin grin
You are crazy... grin

U nd dis drunkard cheesy
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Because. They say guys like em cruvy so she altered herself to be so.
She tried to make herself fit somebody elshe's idea of what's sexy.
.....well at least that's what I see.

Thank you madem.I like yer Afro hair too. wink
woman you look like a Nigerian singer sometin nneka.or is DAT gal nneka?
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'm okay man.

How's your weekend?

furcking boring bro. Never been this bored in my life. Lol
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

if you are more than size 10...you are fat!!!(((PIRRRRIOD))) angry
dis nigger seems to be insecure and have esteem issues in reality hence him being overly arrogant and cocky online just to feel good.
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

furcking boring bro. Never been this bored in my life. Lol

Lol, you know what to do to make it less boring now.

Think of something
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
mMrCork the troll grin mMrCork the troll
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by lloydmuna2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol!!!

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

...only lessssbiansns reject me....the goood news for u thou is that am a lover not a fighter & i forgive u juss becuzz u like me.....u r fat & i like u smiley
big head
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by onstelly(f): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

calm down bro...am a plaYA & u no i like fine babes...rememba?...anyways, I am addin her to some of my colllection & will giv u two babes for the price of one...I will gve u HateU2 & Onstelly for Berlyn!...and i also giv u 2 bottle of beer wink
Mumu of life
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by bayocute(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided
Lol..forcing de curves out nd yet it looks lyk a circle
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lol! grin you coulda just checked my dp fer yer answer!

Your yansh (bootty) is not showing on your Dp undecided
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

Your yansh (bootty) is not showing on your Dp undecided

*You went an checked fer it grin
....then I'm most happy it ain't there.
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*You went an checked fer it grin
....then I'm most happy it ain't there.

Sure you'v gat a bootty? angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 05, 2016
angry
KingCheezyPuff:
lol! grin you coulda just checked my dp fer yer answer!
But,no.
I won't stain myself ta fit somebody else idea of what sexy is.
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Sure you'v gat a bootty? angry

.. grin I'm curious about yer's..... what's it like?
....Soft or firm?
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
.. grin I'm curious about yer's..... what's it like?
....Soft or firm?

firm and small...so back to the question, can we see yours? angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

firm and small...so back to the question, can we see yours? angry

*...ooh angry I don't like that !!
...make it soft!
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*...ooh angry I don't like that !!
...make it soft!

Stop redirecting my question and give me an answer gaddemit! undecided
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Stop redirecting my question and give me an answer gaddemit! undecided

....Will you show me yer booty ?
....it's only fair grin
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
....Will you show me yer booty ?
....it's only fair grin

I will show you mine if you show yours angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

I will show you mine if you show yours angry

*oh no!
...I give to you the honour of going first
I have manners you know.
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*oh no!
...I give to you the honour of going first
I have manners you know.

The appropriate thing to do is always allow the ladies go first wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night / This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family / The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.