Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) (6570 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

u create thread all becuzzz u hatin on slim females..abi?....but dont u people hav GYM ther in that Nigeria place? (no ofeinse) embarassed
hey boy stop derailing my thread angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
hey boy stop derailing my thread angry

then STOP hatin on slim females.. You are fat..be proud!! undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
lilzcee:
still trying to get what u are saying anyway, am chilling what about you
*I'm Good smiley
...OK bye smiley
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

then STOP hatin on slim females.. You are fat..be proud!! undecided
okbye lipsrsealed
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Babzilla:

Hi King smiley
wink Sup?
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
okbye lipsrsealed

i would never lie to u....truss me.. You are fat & u need help!!((no ofeinse))) angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by naniawini(f): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kikikikikikikiki grin[color=][/color] grin
Berlyn:
Rule number 1, ladies when you use 'photoshop' to enhance the curves, always mind the door at the background grin stop casting us undecided cool

Thanks cheesy
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

i would never lie to u....truss me.. You are fat & u need help!!((no ofeinse))) angry
ok ayaf hear! How do i get help? undecided since you cant differentiate btw fat nd lipsrsealed
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
ok ayaf hear! How do i get help? undecided since you cant differentiate btw fat nd lipsrsealed

well sinse am a lover not a fighter..and i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot.and am from London Pekam...and I have Pounds Sterlin..my only advise is for u to mate wit me...this way, i can get to no u & love u like u have to be loved so we can walk to the moon together! wink
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wink Sup?

All is well King. How do you do
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

well sinse am a lover not a fighter..and i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot.and am from London Pekam...and I have Pounds Sterlin..my only advise is for u to mate wit me...this way, i can get to no u & love u like u have to be loved so we can walk to the moon together! wink
hahahaha *falls from bed! I knew you were heading to somewhere! Well my heart is for lala already no offense!
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Babzilla:

All is well King. How do you do
*I be well.
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
hahahaha *falls from bed! I knew you were heading to somewhere! Well my heart is for lala already no offense!

lala?..that woman?...sweeery dont kid yor sef...i oficccialy hav the bigggest d***ick on nairaland am from London!!! (17 inches loooong) angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:

whos the preety babe in yor picture profile & what part of ghana u from? smiley
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

back off cork...she is my woman undecided
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I'm Good smiley
...OK bye smiley
am still trying to get you
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

back off cork...she is my woman undecided

calm down bro...am a plaYA & u no i like fine babes...rememba?...anyways, I am addin her to some of my colllection & will giv u two babes for the price of one...I will gve u HateU2 & Onstelly for Berlyn!...and i also giv u 2 bottle of beer wink
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

calm down bro...am a plaYA & u no i like fine babes...rememba?...anyways, I am addin her to some of my colllection & will giv u two babes for the price of one...I will gve u HateU2 & Onstelly for Berlyn!...and i also giv u 2 bottle of beer wink
lol grin Vizkiz dnt mind him
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

lmao!!!!! I just died grin grin
You are crazy... grin
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

undecided lipsrsealed shes too fat you dont like fat girls remember?
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vizkiz: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:

MrCork is officially your nairaland crusher wink
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided lipsrsealed shes too fat you dont like fat girls remember?

corrrection..that one has side Nyansh, sexxxy smile & K Leg...i like her! wink
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
MrCork:

lala?..that woman?...sweeery dont kid yor sef...i oficccialy hav the bigggest d***ick on nairaland am from London!!! (17 inches loooong) angry
shocked shocked shocked
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

corrrection..that one has side Nyansh, sexxxy smile & K Leg...i like her! wink
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:

darlin u oficually one of my woman & i will link u when i come to Nigeria.....I be stayn in a nice hotel again! wink
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by vicstar(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

dude clap for yourself grin datz an undisputed fact gringrin

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

darlin u oficually one of my woman & i will link u when i come to Nigeria.....I be stayn in a nice hotel again! wink
m not interested darrrrh! tongue
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:

angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:

Berlyn<<<<<<< Lesssssssssbian!! angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

B.erlyn<<<<<<< Lesssssssssbian!! angry

and why this undecided
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
and why this undecided

...only lessssbiansns reject me....the goood news for u thou is that am a lover not a fighter & i forgive u juss becuzz u like me.....u r fat & i like u smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.