Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material (5558 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

mumu grin...Don't worry I will chop you more than once and will never clean my mouth wink

Lol. grin

Goat!
Guys don't chop me...I chop guys! cool
Same way I ''Chopped" you. remember?
The only Name on Your lips was..'''Esthe....r"

Memories mehn! grin embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by MrCork: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
ellacute45:
Kkkkk

putttop yor picture and change that ugly $hit u hav on yor profile....juss wanna check if u lightskin & sexxxxy looookin smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by henrylowe(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hahaha.. Tosyne nice one cheesy

11. They will condemn this write-up

Another way to spot ladies who are chop and clean mouth material is that they will fault this write-up and try to bash the OP for being on point.. They will soon surface on this thread, let's be patient for their arrival

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by MrCork: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

Goat!

when are u goin to loooose weight? undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by skywalker888(f): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
I agree with all except number 5
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by vizkiz: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

Goat!

Yeah, I was actually saying easter and not Esther undecided

You couldn't hear me clearly...Remember you were complaining it was touching your womb wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin

They will complain, because they hav lost their virginity grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by JoeCutie(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some ladies are original evils oh! You'd jeje come with the intention of chopping and cleaning mouth, but piam! They'd chingom you. You're not going anywhere! Not that they'd be using some kinda charm on you, no, these ladies are the charm themselves. You cannot leave them, they won't let you. And then your guys will be asking you, "Tosin, na you be this?" grin

So, my fellow guys, be very careful what you wish for and with whom you wish it

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

putttop yor picture and change that ugly $hit u hav on yor profile....juss wanna check if u lightskin & sexxxxy looookin smiley
send me yours first... Wana see your range rover and six packs!! ].. No offense!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

Yeah, I was actually saying easter and not Esther undecided

You couldn't hear me clearly...Remember you were complaining it was touching your womb wink

Chicken!

All join!
Touching my womb? tah!
Remember I Asked if it was ''fingers'' you were using?

Babe, You could use a little surgery tho. cry
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by ritababe(f): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Ladies waiting for car at bus terminus

I so much detest these category of ladies who wait at bus terminus with their excessive make up expecting one guy using range rover to stop by and carry them. How are they not different from prostitute, I don't know. I am sure such ladies will open their kitty cat the moment the guy approach them sexually. Very cheap ladies I must say.
tongue
wristbangle:

I so much detest these category of ladies who wait at bus terminus with their excessive make up expecting one guy using range rover to stop by and carry them. How are they not different from prostitute, I don't know. I am sure such ladies will open their kitty cat the moment the guy approach them sexually. Very cheap ladies I must say.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Griffon(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Your No9 doesn't bode well with me in any way. I can't flag down a dirty chick ever again.

The last time I gave it a shot I was a tad drunk. It was while this chick was pulling down her panties that I percieved a foul odour. Even in my drunk state, I knew something was wrong somewhere, that goddamned stench was bad enough to wipe out the rodents race in my apartment.

My third leg which had already gone firm went flaccid immediately and just right then I pleaded with the gurl to take her leave that my momma was visiting me in the next couple of minutes.

Just scrap off that No9. I can't imagine chopping let alone cleaning my gob.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Rhesusmonkey(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
@ no 9, how do u even intend chopping such a lady not to talk of cleaning mouth, Op u get mind sha, cos u fit still chop mad woman and clean mouth, anyways the lord is thy strength.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by shumuel(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
tosyne2much:

They are coming for you.
misogynists ! Crucify him ! Crucify him !! Crucify him!!! grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rhesusmonkey:
@ no 9, how do u even intend chopping such a lady not to talk of cleaning mouth, Op u get mind sha, cos u fit still chop mad woman and clean mouth, anyways the lord is thy strength.
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Lalasticlala how far now? wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
vicstar:
mehn diz space wey I book cry ma use am lie down first grin sandoski whr u dey sad

Wetin happen..... Pman dey find you oooo

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by halfricanadian(f): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Waiting for counter thread

10 type of guys to chop their money nd dump later
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by damiosy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmmmmm if you know your way,you get a head before she alight,root cause of accidents these days.....lagos girls eh SMH
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tosyne, just ran into this. Very interesting! Lol. Let me make a little contribution before I log out. That number 3 is probably the strongest-girls that are too money-conscious and materialistic +girls that are too quick to ask for money and items. Imagine, a girl you just met, you are not even asking her out, you are just "cool with her", as in, associating with her normal, and within a week or 2 of knowing her, she's already asking you for money, help, favours or whatever. It's ridiculous. It's common if you are what they call "loaded bros"...you know, lol. As soon as they meet you, their brain switches off, lol. It happens to me so often and I decided to be politely correcting and advising them girls out of good mind, instead of me to be reacting in a negative manner. But to my greatest surprise, they will take offence and some will even say I'm stingy! Can you imagine! Wow! Imagine a girl I just met, don't know her that well yet, we are not close but just acquiantances and in some cases, maybe I don't even know her name yet and she's already demanding for financial help from me! Lol. May God help us o! Lol
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nickymezor(f): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
TTTT
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2016
11. Ladies with smelling kitttycat just like linda's own
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Dem plenty for nl. E.g jadekitana, emperessnaughty, ladycomfort and others too numerous to mention. Dats y guys will keep fuccking and dumping dem.
ok
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by GreatAmmy(f): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2016
All of una wey dey chop and clean mouth, fear God. A lady has the right to protcet her dignity most especially when you don't know what she has gone through in her past relationships. It is not that she is playing hard to get she just wanna be sure. Now you gave her another illusion that guys are frea! If you truly love her why lost interest. Is it not said that love dose not fade.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by skywalker240(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2016
wristbangle:

U knw d real deal.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by pweetylivia(f): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2016
wristbangle:

Why e dey pain you grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by chigoizie7(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2016
wristbangle:

So a lady waiting at a bus terminus for a ride is a Prostitute? The level of low reasoning on this forum is alarming. Oh I forgot this is Nairaland.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Op. Though I love some of your posts and topics but this is one of your worst posts in recent times. I think using the word "deserve" doesn't not explain your points. How can you say because a girl decides to have fun in a club she deserves to be "chopped".
An appropriate title would have been. 10 categories of girls who are prone or susceptible to "chop and clean mouth"
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by tosyne2much(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pushas:
Op. Though I love some of your posts and topics but this is one of your worst posts in recent times. I think using the word "deserve" doesn't not explain your points. How can you say because a girl decides to have fun in a club she deserves to be "chopped".
An appropriate title would have been. 10 categories of girls who are prone or susceptible to "chop and clean mouth"
I humbly accept your constructive criticism bro... I will make amends anyway.. Thanks cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
I humbly accept your constructive criticism bro... I will make amends anyway.. Thanks cool
Cheers Bro. I have always been a fan of your threads but it seems these days the quality of your threads has reduced. Try and focus on quality not quantity. Still your fan.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pushas:
Cheers Bro. I have always been a fan of your threads but it seems these days the quality of your threads has reduced. Try and focus on quality not quantity. Still your fan.
To be very candid, I know it has reduced. Maybe because there are lots of things on my chest
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material by Taryur3(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ok
I concurred with u @festival..especially dt ladycomfort.lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem / GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? / 28 Looks Good On Me , Happiest Birthday To Me . Wish Me Well Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.