Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (79379 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by djkirkoo2(m): 6:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.
Interpreter, I see u.
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by histemple: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Why are we not attacking Buhari's media Aide. For all I know, the choice of words here was done by his media team as the president doesn't (know how to) operate any social media handle personally.

Take Buhari responsible only for things you heard him say audibly.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by histemple: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Noneroone:
If i say Nigeria will not last till the end of this year they will call me ipod

Please educate me. What is IPOD in this context?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by kryptonian1987(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2016
you don't argue on religious matter, but ironically, what you are doing here is same thing as those arguing on point. the truth is that, if you don't want to argue on something is better you don't talk. if thinking you are just trying to enlighten or make a point and thinks no one will pick on you, then you probably don't talk....
as for PMB, he doesn't think deep before uttering statement except there is prepared speech for Him to use.
just try and go through all His speech blunders, you will be surprised that what am saying is the perfect truth. though, not trying to castigate Him cause He's still my president even if can't vote Him any day

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by kolatcole: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2016
frm my own point of view,i dnt think d president has gotten it wrong at all.him saying we shld respect each other's religion means d Christians shld respect muslims nd vice-versa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by joelreg(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Damalex4luv:
You can judge Buhari from now till next year but to me he couldn't have address the issue much better this.The death of the woman is very unfortunate and I pray that she rest in the peace of the most high. this issue is a wake up call to all and sundry concerning how we manage issues, because left to me the woman could have let the sleeping dog lie by allowing those Hausa guys to do there prayer that won't even last up to 5mins and leave in peace. Hausa people are the most dangerous people in this country especially the uneducated ones because they don't value there own lifes talkless of other peoples life, you can call the Yoruba race a coward race but it's not cowardice because a Yoruba woman/man knows how to tolerate other people and in that instance would have allowed the Hausa guys to do there prayers in peace even if he/she happens to be a Bishop or Pastor God does not even ask us to judge for him. we can never fight for God and that's the more reason why I don't judge people or argue about religion. I can argue on politics but when it comes to religion you will never find me there.

You actually need help for typing such trash
May God have mercy like your filjs
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 05, 2016
I can see both ends of the argument here. The way I see it, he had the platform to say more and outrightly condemn the killing itself, but who knows if by saying so he would've put his own life in jeopardy, since people out there are willing to kill for "blasphemy", and any commiseration or outright condemnation could easily be construed as propogating/supporting "blasphemy" by exactly the sort of psychos that would do such a thing.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by blackface12: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Damalex4luv:
You can judge Buhari from now till next year but to me he couldn't have address the issue much better this.The death of the woman is very unfortunate and I pray that she rest in the peace of the most high. this issue is a wake up call to all and sundry concerning how we manage issues, because left to me the woman could have let the sleeping dog lie by allowing those Hausa guys to do there prayer that won't even last up to 5mins and leave in peace. Hausa people are the most dangerous people in this country especially the uneducated ones because they don't value there own lifes talkless of other peoples life, you can call the Yoruba race a coward race but it's not cowardice because a Yoruba woman/man knows how to tolerate other people and in that instance would have allowed the Hausa guys to do there prayers in peace even if he/she happens to be a Bishop or Pastor God does not even ask us to judge for him. we can never fight for God and that's the more reason why I don't judge people or argue about religion. I can argue on politics but when it comes to religion you will never find me there.

na true u talk
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by LordVoldemort(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2016
Built2last:
Samuel Iyoriobhe Thomas writes of the beheaded Deeper Life woman in Kano market.

She was a quiet woman. The wife of a
senior pastor in the Deeper Life Bible
Church. She respected people and sold her
goods by the roadside. Her quiet and
respectful demeanor drew customers to her
stall. Then, someone, an unknown enemy,
who might have been uncomfortable with
her shine or ethnicity or religion, peddled a
false rumour that ignited the maddening
mob of religious fanatics against her. It was
said that she blasphemed against Prophet
Mohammed when she humbly asked
Muslims to kindly spare the front of her
shop while they perform ablution with their
kettles. So, they came, ambushed and
beheaded the quiet woman and held her
head aloft
. An innocent woman who knew
nothing about the accusations against her.
What a world. What a nation where people
believe rumours hook, line and sinker, and
go a step further to act out debauchery
based on these unsubstantiated rumours.
Believe me, there is hell and in hell, people
who talk about other people in malicious
ways, without substantial (not
circumstantial) evidence of what they are
saying, have a special spot they burn in
there. And there is a God whose anger will
consume the machinations of the wicked.
No matter how righteous you may claim to
be, avoid besmearing people's reputation.
It can lead to something bad happening to
them. And the judgement will come back to
you in mysterious ways, whether you know
what you have done or not. So many
innocent people have been killed by
ignorant mobs in Nigeria. So many
innocent people have been labelled bad by
ignorant mobs in Nigeria. I believe there is
hell and very many people will be thrown in
there, including self-righteous people and
hypocrites. The mind of man is indeed
wicked and it takes very real men to swim
above wickedness and be human,
irrespective of religious beliefs. Honestly, I
think that religion has done more harm
than good to the world. But, we continue to
exist. We continue....

After raping Ese Oruru repeatedly and getting her pregnant, this is the remorse we get. If this was done by a southerner to a Muslim girl, the death toll would be approaching 200 at least.
I can see that your ONE NIGERIA is really saving lives,,,,,,,,,,, GOD deliver those who say NO TO RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA, please Lord

You know you are bearing false witness? @ bolded

Hell fire is real my brother
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by histemple: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2016
kobonaire:
Buhari making PR mistakes is nothing really new.

Don't blame him so much because not too many illiterates can try as much as he is doing. I believe you saw his result?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Degis(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Damalex4luv:

So, because the Hausa Fulani people are the most dangerous people in this country they can begin to do and undo abi?. Some of you just yearn saw dust as words.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by iamNifemi(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Nicur:
Buhari needs help!! even blaming the dead? so the woman deserves to die abi? so if I don't respect or disrespect religion there will be no peace? angry LUGARD WHY?? embarassed
abowaba loro PMB. But as for ROD LUGARD..... koni kuu re, koni sun ree!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Adonkia(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2016
Ezeego1:
Deaf Presidiot Mumuhamadu Buhary.
Thunder fire you there angry
U don kolo.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by salykely(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2016
osesology:
These people don start again...anyway, if you are living in the north, I think you should be careful the words you say in public, esp if it is a verbal attack on islam because sharia laws are very much in full effect in that territory and if something like this should happen again, this is the same statement that you're going to get from the presidency.

This is no sharia law. This is Ignorance
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by bongolistik(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2016
There is absolutely nothing wrong in that statement. Nigerians just like over flogging issues.

One thing is this; if you have made up your mind not to see anything good from somebody, even every good statement from that person will still irritate you. I am not a Buhari fan!

And truly we need to respect others faith but I know that the statement will still not hold water when we have more barbaric people living in the courty than saner ones
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by otiigba1(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2016
What would Allah or muhamad have said to this killing?
Perharps we should find out his opinion instead of killing on his behalf. I am sure he can defend him self.
Soon nigeria will be like pakistan, afghanistan, dubai, Iraqi
Or Iran nigeria is heading that way it won't be long now.
Although some nigerians will still be in denial that it will never happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by nwaoma7(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally i would want to know if you are mumu for saying those words of yours
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by surgicalblade: 6:52am On Jun 05, 2016
We know that this is your cultural dance since 1960,may God help us.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by bongolistik(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2016
salykely:

This is no sharia law. This is Ignorance
it might even be more than ignorance. It is barbaric. The thing there is that we live in a country where mad people are more than saner people. What else can one expect
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by frankmoney(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2016
This statement is a two way thing. He was also referring to the perpetrators
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Leiman100(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Noneroone:
If i say Nigeria will not last till the end of this year they will call me ipod
you ve said it already and you are an ipod

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by babestella: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.

Someone have just been murdered by some religious bigots and you are here to justify it, calling people wailers. I think you are a stone cold cretin who shouldn't have a family. No amount of provocation, or disrespect for any silly religion requires the death of anyone, a God that cannot fight for itself is not fit to be a GOD. Why would irate jobless blood sucking northerners be justified for killing San innocent woman for a Mohamed they've never seen in real life? Why?
Pls gerrarahia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by gahyip(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.
Mumu i get,brain for sale
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Ayosinmi87(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Uber hack; save yourself free money, sign up on uber with the invite code: UBERLAGOS and get N4000 worth of free rides.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Energy4all: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2016
Is it now you knw that insulting a President is bad?
Hmmmmm......eh eh eh.

omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:

And if someone says Nigeria is a zoo now, you will tag them IPod, if Nigeria is not a zoo, how can a Nigerian kill another Nigerian because of religious differences and all the presidency can imply is that its because the perpetrators' religion was not respected.

Hian......very annoying.

Girl like your sense of reasoning. You are just smart. More likes for you jor
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by cupidhero(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Kassidy90(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
Actually, from the statement, it was implied as "cause and effect". I'm however not surprised, remember, the President himself is a northern Muslim, so he probably shares the same sentiment with the perpetrators.

Anyway.........the deed has been done, we just need to learn from it.
But The CAN President made d same statement, is he also a northerner
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Leiman100(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Built2last:
Samuel Iyoriobhe Thomas writes of the beheaded Deeper Life woman in Kano market.

She was a quiet woman. The wife of a
senior pastor in the Deeper Life Bible
Church. She respected people and sold her
goods by the roadside. Her quiet and
respectful demeanor drew customers to her
stall. Then, someone, an unknown enemy,
who might have been uncomfortable with
her shine or ethnicity or religion, peddled a
false rumour that ignited the maddening
mob of religious fanatics against her. It was
said that she blasphemed against Prophet
Mohammed when she humbly asked
Muslims to kindly spare the front of her
shop while they perform ablution with their
kettles. So, they came, ambushed and
beheaded the quiet woman and held her
head aloft. An innocent woman who knew
nothing about the accusations against her.
What a world. What a nation where people
believe rumours hook, line and sinker, and
go a step further to act out debauchery
based on these unsubstantiated rumours.
Believe me, there is hell and in hell, people
who talk about other people in malicious
ways, without substantial (not
circumstantial) evidence of what they are
saying, have a special spot they burn in
there. And there is a God whose anger will
consume the machinations of the wicked.
No matter how righteous you may claim to
be, avoid besmearing people's reputation.
It can lead to something bad happening to
them. And the judgement will come back to
you in mysterious ways, whether you know
what you have done or not. So many
innocent people have been killed by
ignorant mobs in Nigeria. So many
innocent people have been labelled bad by
ignorant mobs in Nigeria. I believe there is
hell and very many people will be thrown in
there, including self-righteous people and
hypocrites. The mind of man is indeed
wicked and it takes very real men to swim
above wickedness and be human,
irrespective of religious beliefs. Honestly, I
think that religion has done more harm
than good to the world. But, we continue to
exist. We continue....

After raping Ese Oruru repeatedly and getting her pregnant, this is the remorse we get. If this was done by a southerner to a Muslim girl, the death toll would be approaching 200 at least.
I can see that your ONE NIGERIA is really saving lives,,,,,,,,,,, GOD deliver those who say NO TO RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA, please Lord
everything you wrote here is a lie, as the husband of the slain woman emphatically say on Channel TV yesterday that his wife was not beheaded,where did you get this thrash information full of bias and hate?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Kingspin(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.
That is not why we are not progressing. Our leaders including Buhari made things so. Stop blaming Nigerians they just victims.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by cupidhero(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Beremx:
that's wailers for you. lol
Someone who might actually be from the same state as you was murdered in cold blood and all you could do here was to laugh out loud in a situation like this. You have issues.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by kobonaire(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2016
histemple:
Don't blame him so much because not too many illiterates can try as much as he is doing. I believe you saw his result?
Please explain more. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.