Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (79380 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by bobo65(m): 4:30am On Jun 05, 2016
manmade:
Damage control things.

I swear, The man first said what's in his mind before ppl now told him that his msg could cos an uproar, he now told another person to write that scrap
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by LBanks(m): 4:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Damalex4luv:
You can judge Buhari from now till next year but to me he couldn't have address the issue much better this.The death of the woman is very unfortunate and I pray that she rest in the peace of the most high. this issue is a wake up call to all and sundry concerning how we manage issues, because left to me the woman could have let the sleeping dog lie by allowing those Hausa guys to do there prayer that won't even last up to 5mins and leave in peace. Hausa people are the most dangerous people in this country especially the uneducated ones because they don't value there own lifes talkless of other peoples life, you can call the Yoruba race a coward race but it's not cowardice because a Yoruba woman/man knows how to tolerate other people and in that instance would have allowed the Hausa guys to do there prayers in peace even if he/she happens to be a Bishop or Pastor God does not even ask us to judge for him. we can never fight for God and that's the more reason why I don't judge people or argue about religion. I can argue on politics but when it comes to religion you will never find me there.
So is it the Ibo's that don't tolerate muslims? When they have their mosques all over here but nobody disturbs them, even though 100% of us are Christians. If this incident had happened in any part of the south, there would have been reprisal killings up north in multiple numbers right from that day.
When they killed those corpers in 2011, there were Yoruba's among the killed corpers, even their fulani herdsmen don't spare you Yoruba's in their killing spree.
It's just their way of life, these people don't have friends, and even you Yorubas are not excluded so open your eyes oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by ledaman: 4:38am On Jun 05, 2016
nyabingi:
Buhari is so sick in the head, when you wore a cap into a church during your campaign you did not realize u have to respect Christian doctrine and your brother El rufai insulted Jesus Christ yet was not murdered, May what befell the woman be the lot of your entire generation, may your own head reserved as gift to harlots!
I pity your family with these stupid comment! I reside in Kaduna and there has never been a day or time El rufai insulted Jesus Christ may peace be upon him.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by ledaman: 4:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Some Nigerian reason with their anus! the President condemned the stupid killing yet people are angry if he didn't say anything they will still complain.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by mindtricks: 5:05am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.

Pray the woman was your beloved mother so we can see how sweet the President's words are. President Buhari rather than sound helpless should at least show commitment to punishing those religious extremists. Nothing but religious extremism will make people terminate someone's precious life at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Sllime: 5:12am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.

I am disappointed with your statement. But nevertheless read the comments again and piont out any insult u see dia. Dis is a multireligious country and the other religions expected better. I am a christian and I am expecting my President to give me assurance of my safety. Till now, even in his press statement released by Adesina which came late. Mr. President never critised or condemned directly the act of murder under the muslim and dis has occured severally in dis country. What is respect others religion, that is an ambigous statement in relation to the event. Call a spade a spade. Recalled dat the Lady in question was taken to the market leader and still they showed no mercy. The impression i have now and i believe some people have as seen in the posts u called insults is that Murder is actually tolerated in islam. Non of the top Nothern leaders have condemned dis murder, even d emir of kano, i tot he is enligthened sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by kobonaire(m): 5:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Buhari making PR mistakes is nothing really new.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by xakakes: 5:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Damalex4luv:
You can judge Buhari from now till next year but to me he couldn't have address the issue much better this.The death of the woman is very unfortunate and I pray that she rest in the peace of the most high. this issue is a wake up call to all and sundry concerning how we manage issues, because left to me the woman could have let the sleeping dog lie by allowing those Hausa guys to do there prayer that won't even last up to 5mins and leave in peace. Hausa people are the most dangerous people in this country especially the uneducated ones because they don't value there own lifes talkless of other peoples life, you can call the Yoruba race a coward race but it's not cowardice because a Yoruba woman/man knows how to tolerate other people and in that instance would have allowed the Hausa guys to do there prayers in peace even if he/she happens to be a Bishop or Pastor God does not even ask us to judge for him. we can never fight for God and that's the more reason why I don't judge people or argue about religion. I can argue on politics but when it comes to religion you will never find me there.
a coward dies a thousand times before his/her actual death,i refuse the pact of cowardice
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 5:24am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.

Perhaps you didn't get the full details of the story. The faith in question here wasn't the victim's faith as she wasn't murdered because she told them not to blasphame against her beliefs or faith. The faith that was "offended" here was the murderer's faith; hence the mention of faith by the president. We know that faith to be Islam

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 5:25am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.

When idiots murder others in the name of their prophet, the president alludes it to respect. You weren't there, I wasn't there and none of us knows what happened. What we do know is that muslim mobs murdered a christian woman on the notion that she blasphemed against their prophet. Such will continue to happen until non muslims realize that they are not considered as equals and Islamic law deals with non-muslim differently than it deals with muslims. That is why such will continue to happen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by chysam: 5:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Built2last:
Samuel Iyoriobhe Thomas writes of the beheaded Deeper Life woman in Kano market.

She was a quiet woman. The wife of a
senior pastor in the Deeper Life Bible
Church. She respected people and sold her
goods by the roadside. Her quiet and
respectful demeanor drew customers to her
stall. Then, someone, an unknown enemy,
who might have been uncomfortable with
her shine or ethnicity or religion, peddled a
false rumour that ignited the maddening
mob of religious fanatics against her. It was
said that she blasphemed against Prophet
Mohammed when she humbly asked
Muslims to kindly spare the front of her
shop while they perform ablution with their
kettles. So, they came, ambushed and
beheaded the quiet woman and held her
head aloft. An innocent woman who knew
nothing about the accusations against her.
What a world. What a nation where people
believe rumours hook, line and sinker, and
go a step further to act out debauchery
based on these unsubstantiated rumours.
Believe me, there is hell and in hell, people
who talk about other people in malicious
ways, without substantial (not
circumstantial) evidence of what they are
saying, have a special spot they burn in
there. And there is a God whose anger will
consume the machinations of the wicked.
No matter how righteous you may claim to
be, avoid besmearing people's reputation.
It can lead to something bad happening to
them. And the judgement will come back to
you in mysterious ways, whether you know
what you have done or not. So many
innocent people have been killed by
ignorant mobs in Nigeria. So many
innocent people have been labelled bad by
ignorant mobs in Nigeria. I believe there is
hell and very many people will be thrown in
there, including self-righteous people and
hypocrites. The mind of man is indeed
wicked and it takes very real men to swim
above wickedness and be human,
irrespective of religious beliefs. Honestly, I
think that religion has done more harm
than good to the world. But, we continue to
exist. We continue....

After raping Ese Oruru repeatedly and getting her pregnant, this is the remorse we get. If this was done by a southerner to a Muslim girl, the death toll would be approaching 200 at least.
I can see that your ONE NIGERIA is really saving lives,,,,,,,,,,, GOD deliver those who say NO TO RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA, please Lord

What makes this beheading different from those carried out in Rivers state recently for example. It is of no use adding tribal colouration to this situation. I am sure Muslims aren't responsible for ritual and cultists killing in the SE and other regions.

I condemn the killing,I also suggest death penalty to the culprits,but disgree with the politicise intent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 5:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
I didn't expect less from the wailers... They are quick to show their Ignorance And Stvpidity undecided

Abeg, if we don't tolerate each other, how can we live in peace
We should learn to respect one another.

Tell that to the victim's family and husband who missed death by a hair's breath
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by sultaan(m): 5:26am On Jun 05, 2016
If that tweet was true he is insulting those of other faith who voted for him and the office of the president by basically insinuating that the woman actually insulted Islam and it was legit killing.

No killing outside the law is legit and as the president he should immediately fire who ever made that post and his supervisor for approving such a statement.

Countless Nigerians have been murdered by these zealots and the office of the president only has condolence to send to their family?

How about acting like the president representing every Nigerian that has to obey the law.

How many Northern Muslims has been killed in the south for blasphemy.

If he can't see the hatred that created boko haram consuming the north

We may have another MEDIOCRITY in our presidential office
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Sllime: 5:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.

When things like dis happens..people do not make ambigous statements. Mr. President is the last person i expect such an ambigous statements from. Even you is saying is a two way thing, the first way is that the killers should have respected her faith and not murder her. The second one i guess which u failed to mention is that the the woman should not have committed blasphemy on Prophet Mohammed right. Yet he failed to condemn the murder which is no excuse at all. Its just that Christians are not voilent, if not we go on rampage and then blame radical christianism den wait for anoda press statement for the president to ask us to respect muslims. Continue killing, this one is just one out of the many murdered so far. Call a spade a spade.Blasphemy indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 5:30am On Jun 05, 2016
Damalex4luv:

So now, asking someone respectfully not to use the entrance of your shop as a prayer ground in the future is invitation to be hacked and murdered in cold blood. And we as human-beings can't debate about religious ideas because the perpetrators are unreasonable and uncivilized and they don't need a reason to murder you, so don't give them one? I pity the world your unborn kids will live in with such views
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by saintmark88(m): 5:31am On Jun 05, 2016
NICENEDU29:

So you mean that when I come to my shop or my house that I built or paid for with my hard earned money and meet a muslim who trespassed into de shop or house to pray, that am not supposed to kindly ask him to leave? Do u expect me to stand by & wait for him to finish praying no matter how long it may take him before I enter my own house or shop dat rightly belongs to me? Pls try get sense

No where did they say they came inside her shop, or her house to pray, even if it's front of her shop, all she could have done is b a little patient, would dey stay der forever, all tht d president Is asking for is respect of each others religion weda xtain or muslim......y r u pple hell bent on hating any thing he does, twisting what ever he says......... He condemned d killing n made Dt oda statement to prevent further issues from arising yet u guys r still bashing him, even if Jesus comes to rule us....peeps like u would still complain, it's ur nature
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Sweetlemon(f): 5:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Sllime:

When things like dis happens..people do not make ambigous statements. Mr. President is the last person i expect such an ambigous statements from. Even you is saying is a two way thing, the first way is that the killers should have respected her faith and not murder her. The second one i guess which u failed to mention is that the the woman should not have committed blasphemy on Prophet Mohammed right. Yet he failed to condemn the murder which is no excuse at all. Its just that Christians are not voilent, if not we go on rampage and then blame radical christianism den wait for anoda press statement for the president to ask us to respect muslims. Continue killing, this one is just one out of the many murdered so far. Call a spade a spade.Blasphemy indeed.

He did condemn the murder and even praised the police for arresting the suspects. I guessed you missed that because you were so obsessed with picking holes in his words. honestly don't know what you guys want from Buhari again. Sometimes, I think even his head won't satisfy you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 5:34am On Jun 05, 2016
badttrader:
I don't mean to blame the dead oo. But i believe every man's dignity should be respected. I will not tolerate any non-christian that comes along to tell me trash about my God or my mode of worship. And i will not say bad things about theirs. Shikena!

What exactly did the woman say that was trash to your God and mode of worship so much so that she deserved to be murdered?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Slitman:
Your unnecessary and constant hate on the president is a life time disease . Only God can safe you . . . . What is wrong for a president to educate his subjects on respect peoples faith irrespective of who or what they are ?

Who "disrespected" who's faith that it caused a brutal murder of an innocent woman?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2016
shogotermies:
Am a Christian, but I still respect all other religion either Islam,Judaism,Buddhism etc
because they all call on God and he answers them so why should I insult others belief,. And when u insult other religion who are you to fight for God who r you to condemn a religion.

I repeat!! am from a Christian home but I know how to recite little Arabic verses, am not optimistic am not foolish,, God made all religion on purpose.

I still look at some poo on nairaland making ridicule of islam,hmm take note on the judgement day God will deal with you.

As for buhari, never expected nothing more than that he is an ex militant so they don't give a fork.

For the love of God, how did this woman "disrespected" the murderers faith oh?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Megaideas(f): 5:42am On Jun 05, 2016
You people are a bunch of ignorant, over-zealous Muslims! Shame on you all!

Do you mean to tell me that if Muhammed was still alive, he will behead someone who insults him personally and directly? If yes, then he's not worth following; and if no, then you are not his good followers, you don't represent him well and you will go to wherever your place of punishment is, may be HELL after committing all these atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Sllime: 5:44am On Jun 05, 2016
chysam:

What makes this beheading different from those carried out in Rivers state recently for example. It is of no use adding tribal colouration to this situation. I am sure Muslims aren't responsible for ritual and cultists killing in the SE and other regions.

I condemn the killing,I also suggest death penalty to the culprits,but disgree with the politicise intent.

A sane person trying to compare murder between cultists(People that have decided not to be useful) and murder between faith and religion ( Avenue to reach ones God and a symbol of peace). I see clearly your analysis. Thanks for the analysis by the way.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Pavarottii(m): 5:51am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.
So u support this. Don't worry wat goes around comes around. So if someone comes and pee inside d church for example. I should bring out a matchet and chop of his head? Saying he has stained the temple of God.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by oladrogo(m): 5:54am On Jun 05, 2016
MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORD DONT JOKE WITH THE NAME OF PROPHT MUHAMED (SWS) . I REMEMBA MY 1ST TRAVEL 2 D NORT , I WAS WARND SEVERLY NOT TO ARGUE WIT ANY1 ESPCIALY RELIGIOUS ARGUMENT AN ALTHRU MY STAY , I MADE FRNDS. MORALS,
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2016
The truth is that most Nigerians, despite whatever level of education still lack logic...So what type of message do you send out to the Mob, so that they don't do this again? Respek other peoples faith. He should have spelt it out completely like: Hey agbero aboki, respect other christian's faith.
Was there really a cryptic undertone to the message?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by davies123: 5:58am On Jun 05, 2016
muzeze77:
As a muslim i believe every one should have freedom of expression. Who am i to judge my fellow human being. There is no excuse for killing another being because of religion.irrespective of what was said . That being said the only way to move forward is finding her killers and melting the same punishment to them this will be a deterrent to others in the future

[size=32pt]GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE COURAGE TO RISE ABOVE ETHNO-RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by LBanks(m): 6:03am On Jun 05, 2016
saintmark88:

No where did they say they came inside her shop, or her house to pray, even if it's front of her shop, all she could have done is b a little patient, would dey stay der forever, all tht d president Is asking for is respect of each others religion weda xtain or muslim......y r u pple hell bent on hating any thing he does, twisting what ever he says......... He condemned d killing n made Dt oda statement to prevent further issues from arising yet u guys r still bashing him, even if Jesus comes to rule us....peeps like u would still complain, it's ur nature
Listen to yourself "Even if it's in front of her shop, all she could have done is to be a little patient, would they stay there forever?" Of course she has to be a little patient and wait for "her ogas" to finish praying in front of her shop she paid for before she can sell her market, even if it'll take them up to an hour. Simply because by virtue of the country she found herself in, she is the slave and they are the masters.
Of course dem no born her well to go pray in front of their own shop, even if na for one minute self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Fxwarrior: 6:04am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.

So if I tell you that Jesus is coming soon and you tell me that Jesus does not exist.
I am permitted to carry daggar and chook into your eyes abi?

You must be senseless.
Whatever her crime or offence, getting her locked up is better than outright killing.

The number 1 citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria by this state(if he actually said that) supported religious killings and jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Jexyme(f): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by cyril700(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2016
shogotermies:
Am a Christian, but I still respect all other religion either Islam,Judaism,Buddhism etc
because they all call on God and he answers them so why should I insult others belief,. And when u insult other religion who are you to fight for God who r you to condemn a religion.

I repeat!! am from a Christian home but I know how to recite little Arabic verses, am not optimistic am not foolish,, God made all religion on purpose.

I still look at some poo on nairaland making ridicule of islam,hmm take note on the judgement day God will deal with you.

As for buhari, never expected nothing more than that he is an ex militant so they don't give a fork.
poor comprehension
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by kannymoore(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2016
nyabingi:
Buhari is so sick in the head, when you wore a cap into a church during your campaign you did not realize u have to respect Christian doctrine and your brother El rufai insulted Jesus Christ yet was not murdered, May what befell the woman be the lot of your entire generation, may your own head be served as gift to harlots!

Pls oh.. justcwanted to ask a lil question...
does the Pope remove his big cap during service?

What about the small cap that reverend fathers wear on their "ogor"? do they remove that too during service?

if your answer is no, why then do you need to issue curses on the President for his religious if you're so "holy" a Christian?

Even when Jesus christ came to earth... did He ever personally insult the religious beliefs of the non jews whenever He came in contact with them, (eg. the Samaritan woman, Pontius Pirate,etc)?

the president, for all his weakness did and said the right things. if you take time out to read his tweets on the said matter, you'll notice where he commiserate with the widower and appreciated the steps taken by the kano state government and the police in bringing together both heads of the religious organisations of the state plus the widower and nipping this delicate matter in the bud before it exploded into a full blown religious crisis.

give commendations when due and stop complaining every time. no one likes a constant complainer even if things are terribly bad in an organization or society. when shit get gets to your nostrils, the decent thing to do is either (a) resign and offer your services elsewhere or (b) roll up your sleeves and think up innovative self sustaining ideas and try bring them to fruition. but so doing this, you'll begins to notice that people who are like minded will key into your ideas and the whole organization or society will become the better for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.