Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (79374 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Sleekdude4u(m): 12:35am On Jun 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
ShowYourCertificate:
He should have just commiserated with the family and condemn the killing. No need to blame the dead.
. Him and his co brothers are ZOMBIES
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by InHim4Him(m): 12:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Damalex4luv:
You can judge Buhari from now till next year but to me he couldn't have address the issue much better this.The death of the woman is very unfortunate and I pray that she rest in the peace of the most high. this issue is a wake up call to all and sundry concerning how we manage issues, because left to me the woman could have let the sleeping dog lie by allowing those Hausa guys to do there prayer that won't even last up to 5mins and leave in peace. Hausa people are the most dangerous people in this country especially the uneducated ones because they don't value there own lifes talkless of other peoples life, you can call the Yoruba race a coward race but it's not cowardice because a Yoruba woman/man knows how to tolerate other people and in that instance would have allowed the Hausa guys to do there prayers in peace even if he/she happens to be a Bishop or Pastor God does not even ask us to judge for him. we can never fight for God and that's the more reason why I don't judge people or argue about religion. I can argue on politics but when it comes to religion you will never find me there.

Sure you were told she hindered them from doing their prayers. SMH!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by gpovo(m): 12:40am On Jun 05, 2016
We need to go our separate ways so dat we go rest..... Now make dem com beat me.... Cos all I can see in dis useless Muslims now is dat dey are mad maggots and Muhammed is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by NICENEDU29: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2016
saintmark88:
I heard someone said El rufai insulted Jesus Christ n nothing happened, but y u r not been rational is this? ..even if El rufai insulted Jesus Christ, he didn't come to ur parlour to do it, d president has said nothing wrong, Islam dnt joke with their religion, even a Yoruba Muslim would not tke it from you insulting islam not to tlk of insulting Mohammed in their own domain, allow dem do their prayer...... After a yl dey wud go, tht is what d president is saying, everybody must not b xtains..... So leave these guys, dey wud always complain thats y they r southerners
So you mean that when I come to my shop or my house that I built or paid for with my hard earned money and meet a muslim who trespassed into de shop or house to pray, that am not supposed to kindly ask him to leave? Do u expect me to stand by & wait for him to finish praying no matter how long it may take him before I enter my own house or shop dat rightly belongs to me? Pls try get sense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Totfulguy: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.

If this is not an endorsement of the murder of an innocent woman, has the CIC made any mention of bringing the culprits to justice? Why do people argue as if they are arguing or reasoning in reverse? How has the president "spoken well?". Are we implying that the woman deserved to die because she disrespected another person's religion?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by berrystunn(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Harus:
truth is bitter but Mr president is making a point for both the victim and the perpetrators.
This is to prevent further occurrence.

No the statement is just to the victim,

More better if he added investigation on the way to bring perpetrators to book...
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by joewill(m): 12:46am On Jun 05, 2016
Am really short of words, your comments and replies... cursing Mr. President. who does dat? and yet u want the judgment of God upon him. David will not curse Saul, neither will he disrespect him even though he knew Saul has been rejected by God, yet he commanded his men not to lay a finger on the man God chose sometime ago to lead his people. Mr. PMB is chosen by God, and GEJ respected that fact and turned away from dragging the sit wit the appointed, as most politicians do today. She is dead, she is dead, let's allow God to have a full course in our own lives and deliver us from mischief. ask yourself if Christ comes now if you'll make it to heaven. i console myself with only one thing, when i look around and the world especially our country is not what it use to be, i remember that there is one city, where i can only get steady POWER supply, steady food without struggle and hustling of days to get, no bills to pay or farm to work on, no bad roads and evil politician, looting and carrying away National treasury to develop another man's country that needs no development. a city i will be rich without working, where i wont see any bombing, Avengers, Boko Haram, Militancy or even removal of subsidy without increment of minimum wage. I suffer even day to feed, but when i remember that we will all die one day, i remember that that home and city is waiting me. i won't suffer in Nigeria and pass over to the other side of life to continue my suffer in HELL. God forbid, so i have fully given God charge of my life. please do the same so that we will be the ones to crowd HEAVEN. forget sin on earth, it does not pay nor does it satisfy, it will only lead to suffer here on earth and everlasting torment in HELL. so what is going on in Nigeria don't move me, cos i have another city that i will live forever.

IF u are living in rivers state, pst W.F KUMUYI will storm this city of portharcourt tomorrow (sunday) by 4pm, am inviting u to come feel and see the power of God moving in a marvelous way. come and be BLESS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by berrystunn(m): 12:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.

No the statement is just to the victim,

More better if he added investigation on the way to bring perpetrators to book...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:48am On Jun 05, 2016
I thought they said d killing wasn't real these guys are Something else
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by goodmike(m): 12:49am On Jun 05, 2016
our God is not a man....he dosen't sin nor lie and I know fully dat before this year 2016 end the blood of the innocent women must kill the murders and supporters...Amen
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by ShanLummy: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2016
Respect for each other's faith? What a disgraceful statement! I wonder why Gov el-rufai wasn't beheaded when he blasphemed against the christian faith on Twitter..
So, in a way, Oga PMB's remark is just hypocrisy of the highest order!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by vicatrix(m): 12:52am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.

you are one of the most un-sensible human being i have seen. Fk your religion Fk your president. How you could support such trash. Everyone should start killing those that do not respect there faith. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by vicatrix(m): 12:53am On Jun 05, 2016
vicatrix:

Rubbish
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by LordOfNaira: 12:56am On Jun 05, 2016
If he doesn't talk, they will complain; if he talks, they will twist his words so that there can be a reason to complain.

The average Northern Muslim is passionate about their prophets. Buhari knows this and knows that for now, there is not much he can do. His admonition is not justifying the murder but making sure that there is not a repeat of it.

Take for instance, if a couple approaches you and the wife complains that her husband slapped her. Then after pleading with her and settling everything, you say to both of them, "learn to understand each other so you can live peacefully together", please, does that mean you are justifying the slap or ensuring that there is not a repeat of it

The "offending" tweet was read and considered in isolation. It reeks of pettiness and mischief.

cc repogirl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:57am On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
Actually, from the statement, it was implied as "cause and effect". I'm however not surprised, remember, the President himself is a northern Muslim, so he probably shares the same sentiment with the perpetrators.

Anyway.........the deed has been done, we just need to learn from it.

Pls just shut up...

Try and reason in many ways before concluding with one one directional brain... I saw a lot of tweets up there just like yours and wonder where people put their brains....

What if... The president meant it in this contest that...
Since the woman was a Christian, if those killers had respected her own faith, they won't have killed her...

If they respected other people's religion, they won't resort to violence just because someone the other religion sees their religion as going astray...

Pmb's statement never meant those rubbish I see up there... Wailer like you just wann use every opportunity to armtwist the man
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Beremx:
that's wailers for you. lol

The blood of that dead woman is on your head.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by seyiade50: 12:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Slitman:
Your unnecessary and constant hate on the president is a life time disease . Only God can safe you . . . . What is wrong for a president to educate his subjects on respect peoples faith irrespective of who or what they are ?

Don't let me insult you. First you will say citizens not subjects. Ah Muslims...
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:58am On Jun 05, 2016
vicatrix:

you are one of the most un-sensible human being i have seen. Fk your religion Fk your president. How you could support such trash. Everyone should start killing those that do not respect there faith. Rubbish

Fool spotted...
Please use your brain and don't think like a mere warri thug
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by superfour(m): 12:59am On Jun 05, 2016
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDEMNS KILLING IN KANO, SUES FOR PEACE
President Muhammadu Buhari has described as sad and regrettable the developments that led to the killing of Mrs Bridget Agbahime, an Igbo market woman in Kano.
President Buhari condoles with the husband of the deceased, Pastor Mike Agbahime, the family and relations, praying that God would give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
He also commended the law enforcement agents for apprehending the prime suspect behind the killing, as well as the Kano State government, which summoned a meeting of Christian and Islamic leaders, widower of the deceased, and security agencies, as soon as the sad event occurred.
President Buhari says justice would be done in the matter, and urges the people not to take the law into their hands. He equally charges those who may want to use the development to fan the embers of religious or ethnic hatred to remember that two wrongs never make a right, and that when law and order breaks down, those who become victims are never distinguished on the basis of religion or ethnicity.
"The incident at Kofar Wambai market, Kano city, is utterly condemnable, and the state government has been quite proactive. Let us ensure that we keep the peace, as justice will be done. Let us learn to respect each other's faith, so that we can know each other and live together in peace," the President said.
FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
June 4, 2016
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 05, 2016
nyabingi:
Buhari is so sick in the head, when you wore a cap into a church during your campaign you did not realize u have to respect Christian doctrine and your brother El rufai insulted Jesus Christ yet was not murdered, May what befell the woman be the lot of your entire generation, may your own head reserved as gift to harlots!

You are the greatest liar I ever known. El-Rufai will never insult Jesus likewise all Muslim. He is also a prophet in Islam. insulting Jesus invalidate your Islam. stop saying nonsense. where on earth earth did he Insult Jesus. show us the video pls. And don't go and quote fabrication from your blog or news paper for me. Show us video or an authentic statement from him or his spokesman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by vicatrix(m): 1:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Mprepz:
these igbo guys can be annoying at times. why don't you go back home since these guys are set of wild animals!
To worsen the situation, buhari is not even helping issues

1 nigeria they say. "allow them to go NO" now they start business in your city "they" can be annoying. you are very hopeless individual. 1 nigeria my foot
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by HzRF(m): 1:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Noneroone:
If i say Nigeria will not last till the end of this year they will call me ipod
Yoot

??
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by ikechu1: 1:14am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.

That's PMB is an idiot it is obvious he supports the attack based on the last comment of his. That woman first didn't insult islam..all she did was ask one of them washing his feet to move to a corner that he's blocking her shop. She was killed because that neighbor of hers hated her religion, not the other way around. Go read eye witness statement about what transpired.

I can now see why PMB never reacts against fulani herdsmen does. He supports the north blood thirsty ways
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by vicatrix(m): 1:15am On Jun 05, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Fool spotted...
Please use your brain and don't think like a mere warri thug

fulani man must be fulani, Nothing good can never come out of you guys if not killing which you people knows best and crazy religion which i do not know who thought you guys. Rubbish
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Seahawk: 1:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Just imagine. How infuriating.

Meanwhile did the killers respect her own faith when they insisted onpraying in front of her shop.
Will they accept same from Christains?

Buhari is an unapologetic jihadist. His first line of tweet was a mere dress covering. I bet he and his ilk are happy that woman was killed.
If not, why subtle the victim blame?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Norajones(f): 1:20am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.
what are you high on? Cheap drugs I guess. A wife is gone, a daughter is gone, a sister is gone, an aunt. Is gone, and most of all a MOTHER is gone all cos of faith and belief and u r here typing whatever that pops inside that head of yours. I cry for you and will also pray for you. #stopcheapdrugs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by April4th(m): 1:20am On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
I didn't expect less from the wailers... They are quick to show their Ignorance And Stvpidity undecided

Abeg, if we don't tolerate each other, how can we live in peace

All you APC sycophants are quick to attack wailers, from the president's statement it means anytime any Muslim insult Jesus, then Christians are free to attack or kill that Muslim. Religious tolerance is a two way street, you can't expect Christians to respect the prophet Muhammad when Muslims don't respect Jesus Christ. Nobody hates the president, their only gross is the insensitivity in the statement he made. That's all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by deebrain(m): 1:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Something always bother me about this faith saga and "blasphemy"

Why is it an issue to say that the prophet's message (and personality of the said "angel" that delivered the message to him)-which is the major element of Islam, is a catastrophic fraud,

But it is never an issue to continually and vehemently condemn very mockingly, the belief of Jesus Christ being the Son of God-which is the major element of Christianity.

Despite issues within Christianity, the faith deserves a plus. It (whether by matured Christians or babes) clearly rejects the idea of anyone fighting or killing to justify the belief of Jesus Christ being the Son of God.

Its only VERY MATURED Muslims that allow any argument against the prophet, to pass. Sometimes all that is needed to trigger a religious riot and unnecessary killings in Muslim dominated areas is an argument against the prophet.

From a religion that actually means "peace".

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by NICENEDU29: 1:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Beeman1:
Another ipod zombie quoting me U can also jump in to lagoon plss.
Yes I will go there and make it look like London or Paradise and you will later come there to beg me to let u be my miserable gateman and to be cobbling my shoes. Aboki shine my shoes. Illiterate! When will u ever go to school to learn. Keep on boasting of other people's achievement. U will not bother to achieve yours. I am sure you father never bought a pin throughout his life time before he died miserably like a fowl. Statistics have so far shown that u and all ur Northern brothers are the most uneducated people in the country. The only thing u know best is how to rear cattle, kill and destroy lives & property. It is that born-to-rule mentality u hav that is making u want to get political power at all cost even at the expense of human life. You blood testy demons. U keep on deceiving people that Islam is a religion of peace but ur barbaric acts proves otherwise. Nama! Aturu iberibe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Amanosi58888: 1:30am On Jun 05, 2016
osesology:
These people don start again...anyway, if you are living in the north, I think you should be careful the words you say in public, esp if it is a verbal attack on islam because sharia laws are very much in full effect in that territory and if something like this should happen again, this is the same statement that you're going to get from the presidency.

This is the same statement that you're going to get from the presidency. What can or what do You expect the president to do to bring back her life, Yes of it true it barbaric , But the long sad story can be avoided , That is what the president mean by Learn to respect another religion, I see no reason why You should blame The President my bros? Or what will You have him do ? Lunch a nuclear bomb in Kano ??

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
Actually, from the statement, it was implied as "cause and effect". I'm however not surprised, remember, the President himself is a northern Muslim, so he probably shares the same sentiment with the perpetrators.

Anyway.........the deed has been done, we just need to learn from it.
Well said sis, not the yahoo above you who made no sense at all
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Kaycee625(m): 1:32am On Jun 05, 2016
These Muslims and their intolerance, that their ablution can make a place so untidy, reminds me of kasuwambechi market in kaduna. Water every where cos of ablution, making the market so untidy.
I remember when i was serving in kaduna and they wanted to put a batch B Muslim guy as my roommate,i was batch A, i vehemently refused, told dem dis dude cant come to my room and start washing prick with kettle, cant deal with that, it was a military environment, and descrimation due to religion was prohibited, but i didn't give a hoot, i stood my ground and he left.
The irony is i was fucking muslim gals grin
I don't hate Muslims, i have gud Muslim pals but i dont want them doing their ablution in. My private space. Salam walekum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.