Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (79375 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by onatisi(m): 1:33am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.
The same way apc and buhari used every opportunity they got to insult gej and his family. Apc and buhari are both part of the bad belle ppl in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Amanosi58888: 1:35am On Jun 05, 2016
What can or what do You expect the president to do to bring back her life, Yes of it true it barbaric , But the long sad story can be avoided , That is what the president mean by Learn to respect another religion, I see no reason why You should blame The President my bros? Or what will You have him do ? Lunch a nuclear bomb in Kano ??

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Omotayor123(f): 1:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Respect55:

Stop understanding out of context. U disgust me
Look at this Bird brain undecided
I'm sure you are disgusting to your Generation.
Bloody mofo!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Omotayor123(f): 1:40am On Jun 05, 2016
bughead:
you this fat baboon angry
Always like talking nonsense without thinking.
Goat!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by mykquincy: 1:42am On Jun 05, 2016
Today makes it 8 years 5 months 3 days 1 week 12 hours 14 minutes and 35 seconds I was robbed of my gala @ gun point.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by seyiade50: 1:46am On Jun 05, 2016
2point5:
He should have said his commiserations and left it there.
There's no excuse for not living peaceably. There's no excuse whatsoever to kill, when it's for religion or some God, it's just idiotic!!
For those saying he was generalising it, we know he tactfully blamed the dead woman because which group of other religion cries of disrespect for their faith apart from Islam?

I so love your comment. In a nutshell man...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by elopee3000(m): 1:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Damalex4luv:
You can judge Buhari from now till next year but to me he couldn't have address the issue much better this.The death of the woman is very unfortunate and I pray that she rest in the peace of the most high. this issue is a wake up call to all and sundry concerning how we manage issues, because left to me the woman could have let the sleeping dog lie by allowing those Hausa guys to do there prayer that won't even last up to 5mins and leave in peace. Hausa people are the most dangerous people in this country especially the uneducated ones because they don't value there own lifes talkless of other peoples life, you can call the Yoruba race a coward race but it's not cowardice because a Yoruba woman/man knows how to tolerate other people and in that instance would have allowed the Hausa guys to do there prayers in peace even if he/she happens to be a Bishop or Pastor God does not even ask us to judge for him. we can never fight for God and that's the more reason why I don't judge people or argue about religion. I can argue on politics but when it comes to religion you will never find me there.
mr man hausa students killed thier yoruba teacher cus she said something about mohamed so stop pretending like if u cared about the igbo woman biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by elopee3000(m): 1:50am On Jun 05, 2016
TsaTrinity:
Wait! Why the noise? Why the insults? I know you guys were taught how to translate a sentence. If that quote means PMB is blaming the deceased for discrimination, then plsssssssss, hire an english teacher to translate for you. Why the hate on PMB? Why the hate on everything he does? Am so sure he never tweeted it, probably his PA. Whether you like it or not, he's gonna rule us till 2019. So the earlier you realise it, the better. Treat this man the way you want people to treat you when you get there and stop this arrant nonsense.............mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
if he like let him rule till the world end so long northerners re still doing bambi allah peace
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Slitman: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2016
seyiade50:

Don't let me insult you. First you will say citizens not subjects. Ah Muslims...
If i were you I would have taken my time to access my dictionary on any percieved strange usage of words I stumbled into so as to avoid having myself being mesmerized publicly . Brother you need to visit your dictionary and work and the word SUBJECTS . I'm sure you will come back to thank me after admitting your error . I stand to be corrected anyway but i still seems knowledgeable than you do . . Never be swift to capitalize on peoples mistakes ok ? I hope you can now shamefully bury your head in shame . .
Free your mind from hates . .
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by NobleG1(m): 2:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Sharing a country with these vicious northern monsters was a terrible mistake and still is.

I don't understand why any Igbo person would feel comfortable living in the north with these barbaric imb*eciles!

Buhari is an id*iot. The only religion that doesn't respect other religions is islam! It's the only useless violent religion today that kill non-muslins ("infidels").

Religion is the worst thing humans ever created. Hundreds of millions of people have been slaughtered because of religion, especially by christians and muslims (the two most evil ones).

There are roughly 4,200 religions on earth but the two religions above have slaughtered more humans than the others. The most violent today is Islam.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Slitman: 2:22am On Jun 05, 2016
seyiade50:

Don't let me insult you. First you will say citizens not subjects. Ah Muslims...
If i were you I would have taken my time to access my dictionary on any percieved strange usage of words I stumbled into so as to avoid having myself being mesmerized publicly . Brother you need to visit your dictionary and work on this word SUBJECTS . I'm sure you will come back to thank me after realising your error and admitting your mistake . I stand to be corrected anyway! but I seems more knowledgeable than you do . . Never be swift to capitalize on peoples mistakes ok ? I hope you can now shamefully bury your head in shame . .
Free your mind from hates . .
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by agbonkamen(f): 2:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Asimiju:
I hear say person die.

Abeg who die?
since u see MB take open dis thread u suppose know who die which kind yeye question u dey ask sef when everywhere don cast for ds news anyway go check google...
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by temptnow: 2:25am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.
to slap you just dey hungry me I swear.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by naijaking1: 2:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by psalmsjob: 2:30am On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
He should have just commiserated with the family and condemn the killing. No need to blame the dead.

It's an advice so that such will not happen again...if you are in Rome behave like the Romans....or better still...give what's Ceseras's to Ceseras....we do not become better Christians by insulting other religions even if others think they become better at their religion if they insult us as Christians.

If the President kept quiet it's you same guys that are now holier than the Pope who will condemn him but now he condemns the act and advice both religious groups on ensuring peace going forward and you still find fault with that...Ebenezer Obey comes to mind here...you can't please all the people all the time.

If you like ignore the advice and go to any mosque and insult the prophet and see whether you will live to tell the story...or even an Ogun/Sango shrine and insult the gods and see whether the worshippers will let you go scort free...even some Christians that don't understand the Lord they serve will attack anyone that comes to a Church to speak against Jesus.

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 05, 2016
He's no different from Obama , they are both terrorist sympatizers. Why any Christian will live in the north still confused me .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 05, 2016
elopee3000:
mr man hausa students killed thier yoruba teacher cus she said something about mohamed so stop pretending like if u cared about the igbo woman biko

Just because she doesn't believe in him must she insult others people faith in their own land?

Although their action is also against the law. Nobody give you the right to take law onto your hands.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 05, 2016
psalmsjob:

It's an advice so that such will not happen again...if you are in Rome behave like the Romans....or better still...give what's Ceseras's to Ceseras....we do not become better Christians by insulting other religions even if others think they become better at their religion if they insult us as Christians.

If the President kept quiet it's you same guys that are now holier than the Pope who will condemn him but now he condemns the act and advice both religious groups on ensuring peace going forward and you still find fault with that...Ebenezer Obey comes to mind here...you can't please all the people all the time.

If you like ignore the advice and go to any mosque and insult the prophet and see whether you will live to tell the story...or even an Ogun/Sango shrine and insult the gods and see whether the worshippers will let you go scort free...even some Christians that don't understand the Lord they serve will attack anyone that comes to a Church to speak against Jesus.

God bless you for NOT hiding the painful truth
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by adimsmt: 2:46am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.

No I have no problem with Buhari , what I'm against is when he can not articulate his thought on issue sensitive as this. There is so many ways for him to making his point instead of sounding insensitive. Blaming the dead is height of it, was he there to know what was said other then hear say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by ABAMOWA: 3:19am On Jun 05, 2016
osesology:
These people don start again...anyway, if you are living in the north, I think you should be careful the words you say in public, esp if it is a verbal attack on islam because sharia laws are very much in full effect in that territory and if something like this should happen again, this is the same statement that you're going to get from the presidency.

Bros, who has even confirmed what the woman said. An Hausa man know the easiest way to kill a southerner is to use their religion. That is it. Because this woman is not new in the North so, why will she utter anything against Islam or their prophet even in a market? Is anybody thinking like me?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by ABAMOWA: 3:20am On Jun 05, 2016
ABAMOWA:

Bros, who has even confirmed what the woman said. An Hausa man know the easiest way to kill a southerner is to use their religion. That is it. Because this woman is not new in the North so, why will she utter anything against Islam or their prophet even in a market? Is anybody thinking like me?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by ABAMOWA: 3:20am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=ABAMOWA post=46284554][/quote]
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by manmade(m): 3:25am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.
Actually I expect him to say that"no religion permit killing of people of other faith by taking law in to one's hand and investigations would be carry out and the perpetrator brought to book, bla bla........, it would have send the signal to the perpetrator that PMB is not comfortable with their actions instead of this seemly tacit approval.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by manmade(m): 3:41am On Jun 05, 2016
superfour:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDEMNS KILLING IN KANO, SUES FOR PEACE
President Muhammadu Buhari has described as sad and regrettable the developments that led to the killing of Mrs Bridget Agbahime, an Igbo market woman in Kano.
President Buhari condoles with the husband of the deceased, Pastor Mike Agbahime, the family and relations, praying that God would give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
He also commended the law enforcement agents for apprehending the prime suspect behind the killing, as well as the Kano State government, which summoned a meeting of Christian and Islamic leaders, widower of the deceased, and security agencies, as soon as the sad event occurred.
President Buhari says justice would be done in the matter, and urges the people not to take the law into their hands. He equally charges those who may want to use the development to fan the embers of religious or ethnic hatred to remember that two wrongs never make a right, and that when law and order breaks down, those who become victims are never distinguished on the basis of religion or ethnicity.
"The incident at Kofar Wambai market, Kano city, is utterly condemnable, and the state government has been quite proactive. Let us ensure that we keep the peace, as justice will be done. Let us learn to respect each other's faith, so that we can know each other and live together in peace," the President said.
FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
June 4, 2016
Damage control things.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by cutediva87(f): 3:44am On Jun 05, 2016
psalmsjob:

when I went to abuja in 2006 a Muslim boy who was my sister's neighbor during an what will call small small talk concerning religion called my lord and saviour Jesus Christ a bastard and not the son of God as claimed by Christians, saying that the fact that Mary was not married and gave birth to him made him so. I just try to convince him otherwise, I didn't kill him I only left Jesus to fight for himself. lo and behold by 2007 when I went back to abuja to visit my sister elrufai has become a born again Christian. so you see you can not fight for God. let him do his thing himself period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
Look at this Bird brain undecided
I'm sure you are disgusting to your Generation.
Bloody mofo!

It's a shame that such ghastly thoughts came from such a beautiful person in your DP.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by misgab: 3:51am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=omoyemirally post=46281126]Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.[/God will punish you n ur fanatic president for supporting d fanatical evil pmbi wen apc carry out DEA evil agenda it generation will nt be spared.idiot.but they will have DEA say but God will have his way]
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by AreaFada2: 3:52am On Jun 05, 2016
Na wa o.

There is time for everything.

At this point, a simple commiseration & highlighting sanctity of life would be enough.

Leadership is really not easily. Not everyone is cut out for it. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by pelumi67(m): 4:14am On Jun 05, 2016
Asimiju:
I hear say person die.

Abeg who die?

are you here to post rubbish or wot? if u don't know wetin to post abegi go sleep. #attentionseeker
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Leez(m): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.
see ba if the man does well even his opponents will praise him
as per the insults dont even go there.jonathan received more and retained his dignity
never in nigeria's history has govt(military) included asked banks to stop sacking workers.never!
dey say u can tell hw a day is gonna be by observing the morning.
support buhari all you want but dont be blind to d truth
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by bobo65(m): 4:25am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Is it that u don't think?
A woman blasphemed, do u know what blasphemy means?
It has nothing to do with the northerners respecting the lady's religion, I'm actually crossed at u cos u r trying to twist things to make Buhari seem right.

omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.

Free all these wailers and zombie thing and use ur head, everytime this Buhari makes a statement, there is always an issue connected to it, the man is obviously an illiterate who doesn't think before talking, u are asking "what do we expect him to say" how about him saying "there is no reason for a human life to be taken by another human, pls let's learn to live in peace and remain one" , must ur Daft president blame the dead?
I really wonder what's wrong with u ladies, do u have any idea what this message would mean to the ipods?
Really disappointed in ur words
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by bobo65(m): 4:27am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=misgab post=46284651][/quote]

I swear that gal no get any sense at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.