Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (57930 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by plaetton: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
Proverbs 13:3 says, "HE that keepeth his mouth keepeth his LIFE: but he that openeth WIDE his LIPS shall have DESTRUCTION".

Jst be careful of how you ignorantly abuse the church and men of God.
Silly threat from an atrophied brain.

This is the type of threat helps you pick the pockets of the masses.

Men of Guile should always be exposed for what they are.

BTW, are you arguing the FACT that Redeem exists for the sole purpose of Fraud?

4 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by rexbuton: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
wirinet:

Stop making yourself feel important; you cannot give anything to God. , you are only enriching men of god. Like i always say, when it rains, it falls on saints and sinners. Whether you dash your pastor all your money or not, you will succeed or fail according to complex interactions of economics, opportunity and luck. In the list of 20 richest men in the world, you will find Christians, Muslims, Atheists, etc. Also when a plane crashes or a building collapses, Christians are never spared from disaster that befall others.

Giving to God involves tithes, offering and giving to the poor. Like you said, it rains on everyone. When the Tower of Siloam fell killing hundreds of people inside, Jesus said that they died not because they were the worst people in the land but it was just an accident.. just simple chance.

As for your second point, it is possible to give God. [b] On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside, storing up as he may prosper , that there be no collections when I come. 1 Cor 16.2 (see also Lev 14.30)[\b]

[b] Honor the LORD with
your possessions, and
with the firstfruits of
all your increase Prov
3.9 [\b]

[b] So let each one give
as he purposes in his
heart, not grudgingly
or of necessity; for
God loves a cheerful
giver. 2 Cor 9.7 [\b]

[b] Give, and it will be
given to you: good
measure, pressed
down, shaken
together, and running
over will be put into
your bosom. For with
the same measure that
you use, it will be
measured back to you.
Lk 6.38 [\b]

[b]He who has pity on the
poor lends to the
LORD, And He will pay
back what he has
given. Prov 19.17 [\b]

I could go on and even further, but that's not the main issue now. Christians give because they are only following the bible and it works for us. moreover, giving is a universal law

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
plaetton:

Men of Guile should always be exposed for what they are.

BTW, are you arguing the FACT that Redeem exists for the sole purpose of Fraud?
I'm nt a redeemer bt a christian.

What ever redeem is, is solely nt in mine nor ur place to Judge, bt of God's.

I can deduce that u really didn't comprehend the scripture i gave u.

Goodbye!.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by jaz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
many foolish ppl would go and donate their last. church been deceiving ppl from era before Christ undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by hushshinani(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
stupidd

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by naijaboiy: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
I don't discuss men of God and their policies.

To you 1m is too big to give as tithe or sacrifice bt God is too big for that, and those who understand kingdom giving, can give their last penny.
Chai!

It's your type that that South African pastor will roll over your back with a heavy truck all in the name of serving God and of course you won't dare question his policy.

Just negodu! undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by rexbuton: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
donifez:

Giving is good, no dispute in that. My problem is dividing blessings in sector, 1 million naira, full salary, half salary etc. Give what you can, It is the work of God. but putting a price to what you give is not good, with such prefential treatment sets in. That bro is giving 20k only... let's go that Chief house that gave 1 million for house fellowship /prayer.

That's true because even the Bible talks about giving willingly and not grudgingly. All the problems arise from lack of understanding because after being forced to give, they give with grudge and doubt but buoyed on by the assurance of the pastor that God will pay back, therefore likening Him to a money doubler, and because of this they would never get the reward for giving. But I don't think the amount donated would be made public. There is no sense in that

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by plaetton: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
I'm nt a redeemer bt a christian.

What ever redeem is, is solely nt in mine nor ur place to Judge, bt of God's.

I can deduce that u really didn't comprehend the scripture i gave u.

Goodbye!.

Shut up.
Fraud and financial ra.pe is everyone's business to address and judge.

As for your scriptures, do I need to take any magic mushrooms to understand it ?

Besides, I am not a consumer of Middle East Stone Age bullshytes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by DerKaiser: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
Proverbs 13:3 says, "HE that keepeth his mouth keepeth his LIFE: but he that openeth WIDE his LIPS shall have DESTRUCTION".

Jst be careful of how you ignorantly abuse the church and men of God.

Counter his argument and stop being emotional.

Stop threatening people with bible quotes that you do not understand. You are not God.

You cannot be more christian than the Catholic Church which is the true ordained Church of God.

You mushroom Pentecostal Churches have become the demise and mockery of Christianity and have tainted its name with your greed and evil.

I mean look at the nonsense list above. Aren't you people ever ashamed to defend such nonsense and ridiculousness?

Honestly I hope all these Pentecostal Churches would completely cease to exist so that Christianity can return to its rightful path of Salvation and not this rubbish called prosperity with which they defraud their deluded members.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Schwartz: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Naija churches and money.. SMH

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by KingRex1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Chai!

It's your type that that South African pastor will roll over your back with a heavy truck all in the name of serving God and of course you won't dare question his policy.

Just negodu! undecided
No mind am.. People can be so myopic in the name of religion
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by donifez(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
rexbuton:

That's true because even the Bible talks about giving willingly and not grudgingly. All the problems arise from lack of understanding because after being forced to give, they give with grudge and doubt but buoyed on by the assurance of the pastor that God will pay back, therefore likening Him to a money doubler, and because of this they would never get the reward for giving. But I don't think the amount donated would be made public. There is no sense in that
True, I agree with you. It might not be made public, but if it is a small congregation;words may fly.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by nwakaibeya1: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jeremiah 12:10,pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by attegambo: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
RCCG.are you people preparing people for hell .

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by anonimi: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:
And some dolakpos will rush to dash out their meagre salaries. Mumu oshi grin

Those are the mumus who believe that their God is like our olopas who need BRIBES to open road for them.
Bloody idiot-as!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by ronald4lif(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
martineverest:
This is segregation sacrifice

What does segregation sacrifice means, bro?
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
I pity for any Igbo getting scammed by these Yoruba churches.

How are u so sure this pastor Godwin James, DT did this, is not Igbo? We all know Yoruba will have at least one traditional name in their names.

I attend redeemed in abuja and never saw such a form distributed. These redeemed pastors are largely independent of themselves. Its not like a church, like Christ embassy, where every pastor preaches pastor Chris' sermon.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by rexbuton: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
thozin:
ur wlcm,,,in my own view nobody can rob GOD, so far he cannot be seen, the same shiiit applied to giving money to GOD...open ya eyes my men money is of this world...God isn't interested in your money so use your money for the betterment of humanity not to de ghost.

1. God is not a ghost. He is alive.

2. Nobody can rob him - Not because he cannot be seen, but because he can take whatever he wants. He bestows good things on all men whether good or bad. The difference is that some thank him and show appreciation and others don't. I quoted some verses above

3. Do you pay tax? From your moniker and posts you are probably of eastern extraction and may own a business or a salaried person. Have you ever thought of asking how the govt appropriates your tax? or why your roads are bad,? Have you ever thought of protesting the transaction stamp duty? or removing VAT from essential utilities? But you dey throw mouth give God for offering and dey call am ghost! My men fear God ooo. Name Jesus die for us, na God blast the Egyptians and Assyrians...
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by naijaboiy: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingRex1:
No mind am.. People can be so myopic in the name of religion
I'm telling you. So now they are giving because they want God to double their money not necessarily because they truly want to give from their hearts.

SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Their should be laws in place to limit this nonsense. You can't try this in the West you will be arrested and prosecuted for obtaining money and properties by false pretence.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. This kind of scam is working because majority of Nigerians are gullible. No one can buy his or her way to heaven.

It is really bad nowadays. Everything seems driven by materialism, not even abt expanding d kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by rexbuton: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
donifez:

True, I agree with you. It might not be made public, but if it is a small congregation;words may fly.

Just give with the mind that you're are giving God. Then forget about it. God will remind you.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by wirinet(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
plaetton:
Since we are in the season of fighting CORRUPTION, when will ADEBOYE and his thieving brothers in the Pentecostal Fraudsters Of Nigeria ( PFN) be called and held accountable for the billions and billions they have been blackmailing and stealing from the black race ?

ADEBOYE and his Redeem Cult are the epitome and embodiment of not just CORRUPTION, but of the most perverse type.

My brother, the fight against corruption can never be won, unless we take the fight to the churches. The churches are actively promoting and encouraging corruption due to the greed of the so called men of god. A person with no known source of income, a person earning less than N100,000 a month or a political office holder donates N2,000,000, and the pastor brings out the person for a special blessing without questioning the source of the money. What message does that pass to others? These churches are simply saying make money whichever way you can and the more the amount of money you can give to the church, the more you are blessed. That means there is no hope of salvation for the poor that are unable to give.

I believe, a law should be made for religious donations and for donations in general like the money laundering law that applies to bank, any donation more than N100,000 should be reported to the EFCC. EFCC should then the required to question the donor on the source of the donation and his/her source of income including tax receipts. Failure to disclose source of income should be liable to a money laundering charge, which should attract a 5 - 10year jail term and forfeiture of the undeclared money and properties found in possession of the accused.

5 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by TDH01: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Siberia101:

Stop this please... Have a nice day

The maturity you displayed here is really commendable.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Baboo13(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
If my full salary is 30k nko
Will I enter abundant sacrifice? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by afroxyz: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Militant1:
Start from 20000 and move up as the blessings come and hell, a million bucks for GOD is not too much if you have it. How much is house rent in maitama and wuse.
Plz tell me what God would be using N1m for
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by nwakaibeya1: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Humanbeigns always use treasures to decieve the ignorant humans who thinks that most or every good or help they recieve is from good people&from God?how do u reconcile good of deciet and chameleonic help and pretences that have hidden agenda spiritually even physically and many who receieve the helps are spiritually blind?why dont humanbeigns accept truth and revelation as we continue to reveal?where are those who claim to have eyes and could see tomorrow?Behold ,even when Jesuschrist came before and said all that came before me are robbers those Jesus Christ referred to then as robbers never surrendered to him rather they continued to gather people in their own right and continued to decieve them and claim that they also know God whereas Jesuschrist continued to speak beside the lakes and on the sea and on the lakes dod they follow the power that be no but same is repeating nw and many who read us know the truth but they refuse to succumb to the real truth and revelation of h that made the spritual laws but as declared if you dont agree now you muct definitely agree later when the whole truth will be made manifest as it happened during the time of Jesuschrist :you remember JEREMIAH 5,21-22?
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by afroxyz: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
DerKaiser:

Counter his argument and stop being emotional.

Stop threatening people with bible quotes that you do not understand. You are not God.

You cannot be more christian than the Catholic Church which is the true ordained Church of God.

You mushroom Pentecostal Churches have become the demise and mockery of Christianity and have tainted its name with your greed and evil.

I mean look at the nonsense list above. Aren't you people ever ashamed to defend such nonsense and ridiculousness?

Honestly I hope all these Pentecostal Churches would completely cease to exist so that Christianity can return to its rightful path of Salvation and not this rubbish called prosperity with which they defraud their deluded members.

Fallacy of the highest order. If it was not for corruption within the Catholic Church, would Martin Luther have started the reformation that led to the emergence of pentecostal churches? Is it not the same Catholic Church that told people to pay penance for their sins?

3 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by plaetton: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
wirinet:

My brother, the fight against corruption can never be won, unless we take the fight to the churches. The churches are actively promoting and encouraging corruption due to the greed of the so called men of god. A person with no known source of income, a person earning less than N100,000 a month or a political office holder donated N2,000,000, and the pastor brings out the person for a special blessing without questioning the source of the money. What message does that pass to others? These churches are simply saying make money whichever way you can and that the amount of money you can give to the church, the more you are blessed. That means there is no hope of salvation for the poor that are unable to give.

I believe, a law should be made for religious donations and for donations in general like the money laundering law that applies to bank, any donation more than N100,000 should be reported to the EFCC. EFCC should then the required to question the donor on the source of the donation and his/her source of income including tax receipts. Failure to disclose source of income should be liable to a money laundering charge, which should attract a 5 - 10year jail term and forfeiture of the undeclared money and properties found in possession of the accused.

Exactly.
We cannot even dream of reducing, let alone eradicating CORRUPTION unless we are honest about what corruption is.

The Pentecostal movement in Nigeria breathes , breeds and nurtures CORRUPTION and poisons the entire national landscape with corruption.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Malikko(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Scamming scammers grin grin angry angry grin grin
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Weah96: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
One lie leads into another. Just things that occur when you worship the fake tribal god of the Jews. You'll have better luck worshipping your nearest palm tree.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by martineverest(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
ronald4lif:

What does segregation sacrifice means, bro?
from the amount listed above, it shows that the rich will have more blessings and the poor people blessings will be lower... If u can't afford the minimum sacrifice no blessings for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.