Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Has The ATM Ever Short-paid Anyone Before? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has The ATM Ever Short-paid Anyone Before? (21643 Views)

Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / 9 Reasons Why The ATM Swallows An ATM Card. / Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The ATM Ever Short-paid Anyone Before? by Justpassingby2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes!!!!!! Very very welll... ATM has done that to one of my friends... We both went 2gether. It was just like a film trick. But the truth is it short paid my friend. We had to complain immediately @ the bank
Re: Has The ATM Ever Short-paid Anyone Before? by okey4reel(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Justpassingby2:
Yes!!!!!! Very very welll... ATM has done that to one of my friends... We both went 2gether. It was just like a film trick. But the truth is it short paid my friend. We had to complain immediately @ the bank
Lol...sorry, maybe it was a software error
Re: Has The ATM Ever Short-paid Anyone Before? by mandonnels(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2016
CzarRex:
never experienced it

but instead am waiting for the day it will overpay me, mehn that day i'll dance like david danced!

Lol, Just kidding
yes. 1k less
Re: Has The ATM Ever Short-paid Anyone Before? by Bright2for(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2016
Very possible...it happened to me...24 of last month at DIAMOND BANK SATELLITE TOWN, I intend to will draw 40k the first draw I got 19,500 instead of 20k.... the second draw I got 16,500 instead of 20k, I did even count the Money getting to office to count the money I notice N500 note was count as N1000 note, go back to the Bank to make complain staying they have not had such a thing like that, they are not even willing to paid my money back, we are still on the issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Main Market, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pics, Video) / OIL PRICE CRASH: Nigeria In Top 5 At-Risk Countries - Global Risk Insights / CBN Cash Withdrawal Limits May Hinder Economic Growth As It Happened In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.