Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy (46676 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Anglovel: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Latest on Buhari's trip to London!

For the record, Buhari is not coming to London for ear infection treatment but for a secret negotiation meeting with the Niger Delta Avengers

An insider who is privy to the behind the scene arrangement on how to stop the further threat of the Avengers to oil installations in the region says Buhari will be in London to meet with Jonathan and the representatives of the British government funding truce to the impasse.

It would be recalled that Jonathan was briefly in Nigeria 4 days ago and met with the President in his office before jetting out again, back to London. A day after that, Buhari met Obasanjo to seek his advice on the crisis in Niger Delta. The Duo, Obasanjo and Jonathan advised Buhari to meet with the agitators in a neutral place away from the media - prompting the London trip.

According to my source, the Intel at the government's disposal on the Niger Delta Avengers revealed their connection to two Arabian oil producing countries who are said to be angry with Buhari's government for treating the Shiites as nothing and the continuous detention without trial of its leader, Zakzakky.

Also, the weapons and technology at these guys disposal is not something a serious government should take lightly. There are speculation that they also have connection to the North Korean government.

Nigeria is currently bleeding seriously because of the activities of the Avengers, my source told me that some of the boys behind the Avenger will be arriving London tomorrow on the invitation of the British government to be part of the peace process.

Obasanjo and some other south south leaders are expected to join the meeting in London anytime from tomorrow as well. All of these will be away from the media. But you will see the pointer as the week unfolds!

President Buhari is not in London because of ear infection, he is here for something more serious!

You read it from here first! Forwarded as received. now. Its mindblowing
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Omenika: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
It's obvious you've skipped your drugs again. You seem to be firing on all cylinders. Ijebu Yorubastard needs to take a chill pill.... Like seriously.

Ijebu this, Ijebu that... I see no changes. All I see is a typical invectives-pouring, amala-gobbling, ewedu ati gbegiri-stained brown teeth disoriented Yorubastard. Can you tell me just one difference between you and the Yorubaboon from the Yoruba hinterland of Ogbomoso?

Honestly i don't understand all these ijebu talk; are they no longer Yorubas
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Omenika: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Shym3xx:

[s]Lol.

They achieved what Eboes collectively will never achieve in a lifetime in all fields lol.

When you check Forbes list and discover the four out of the six richest Nigerians are Ijebus...then you will question why God made you Eboe Lool.

Anyway, don't derail the thread but leave me out of ya misery in Eboe land. Don't tag me in that shyte.

Create a thread any day you like about the greatest Igbos in all fields and I shall post an Ijebu person greater than them in the same field. For example: Kanu is the greatest Igbo footballer but David Alaba, an Ijebu son, is greater than him. That is how we are going to roll when you are ready lol.

I'm out, Eboe man from Onitsha lol[/s].

Kanu Nwankwo is the greatest Nigerian footballer dead or alive.

Deal with it before you commit suicide over nothing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
[s]
DauraDullard0:
It's obvious you've skipped your drugs again. You seem to be firing on all cylinders. Ijebu Yorubastard needs to take a chill pill.... Like seriously.

Ijebu this, Ijebu that... I see no changes. All I see is a typical invectives-pouring, amala-gobbling, ewedu ati gbegiri-stained brown teeth disoriented Yorubastard. Can you tell me just one difference between you and the Yorubaboon from the Yoruba hinterland of Ogbomoso?
[/s]

Lool.

It sucks to be an Eboe cannibal. grin

Anyway, do you lot still have ya communal cannibalistic feasts from Ahaoda, to Onitsha? I can recall I read a recount by missionaries about how an Onitsha man couldn't go to Ngwa in the past, else he'll get roasted and ate for lunch...and vice versa. grin

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by DauraDullard0(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]Lool.

It sucks to be an Eboe cannibal. grin

Anyway, do you lot still have ya communal cannibalistic feasts from Ahaoda, to Onitsha? I can recall I read a recount by missionaries about how an Onitsha man couldn't go to Ngwa in the past, else he'll get roasted and ate for lunch...and vice versa. grin
Lame... Very lame!
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Lame... Very lame!

Lol.

But you never answered my question, you homohabilis from the Hominini tribe.

Is an Ontisha man safe in Ahoada and Ngwa these days without being butchered and roasted for lunch and vice versa? grin grin
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by DauraDullard0(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lol.

But you never answered my question, you homohabilis from the Hominini tribe.

Is an Ontisha man safe in Ahoada and Ngwa these days without being butchered and roasted for lunch and vice versa? grin grin
What stops you from travelling down to Ahoada and Ngwa to get a firsthand information? Ijebu people are known for 'bravery'... Man up and take that trip. You sure need it.

By the way, it seems you took the wrong pills this morning... What exactly is happening?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
What stops you from travelling down to Ahoada and Ngwa to get a firsthand information? Ijebu people are known for 'bravery'... Man up and take that trip. You sure need it.

By the way, it seems you took the wrong pills this morning... What exactly is happening?

Lool.

I might be brave but I'm definitely not suicidal. grin

If intra-ethnic cannibalism is rampant on the East Coast, what makes you think a West Coast nyggah would be safe out there? I bet you want me to use myself as free lunch to these folks. Thanks, but no thanks. grin

You attacked me first and I'm just reciprocating the gesture. Just cos I slowed down to deal with the enemies within, that doesn't mean I stopped shooting at the other enemies. Safety first and protect yourself at all times, that's what the great one said.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by DauraDullard0(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lool.

I might be brave but I'm definitely not suicidal. grin

If intra-ethnic cannibalism is rampant on the East Coast, what makes you think a West Coast nyggah would be safe out there? I bet you want me to use myself as free lunch to these folks. Thanks, but no thanks. grin

You attacked me first and I'm just reciprocating the gesture. Just cos I slowed down to deal with the enemies within, that doesn't mean I stopped shooting at the other enemies. Safety first and protect yourself at all times, that's what the great one said.
Ok, e don do. Make we talk better thing. You can help me channel all the negative energy towards the harassment of Buhari. At least he's a mutual enemy.

You're still a Yorubaboon though. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Ok, e don do. Make we talk better thing. You can help me channel all the negative energy towards the harassment of Buhari. At least he's a mutual enemy.

You're still a Yorubaboon though. Don't get it twisted.

Lol, you must be suffering from grandiose delusions if you think my critique of BooHarry makes me part of some nonsense. I could care less about who ya enemy is. I post whatever the fvck I want to post about losers and utter failures, which BooHarry seems to be personifying.

You're still an Eboe-cannibal, ain't nothing changed, muthaphucka. Guns still blazing and heads still getting popped of.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by telad(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
TheArchangel:
No. cheesy, a bro must high five another bro when he has undertaken a dangerous mission. Bro code must be upheld at all times.

Lolsss keep doing d high five behind your mobile device.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by divineappo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
tdayof:

Mr man stop typing some poo... You guys know nothing more than blame and giving excuses.... Even if America is sponsoring terrorism what's your own country doing A country that should invest in technology with millions of talented people... Why not be like Russia or China? All this excuse shiit is getting serious..

You guys go online, read some shiit, visit YouTube and also watch some shiit and then come out saying America is aiding terrorism.... If the United States is aiding terrorism, your country too should counter terrorism....

bro, u are a big fool honestly, who says nigeria should not develop in technology & counter terrorism. Am only passing a message to ur brodas in d southsouth & southeast that, violence is not d way, and if they go by dat route, american intelligence wil only use dem against d nation & eventually destroy dem. America may neva let dem have their niger delta republic or biafra. Transfer ur aggression elsewhere
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by tdayof(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2016
divineappo:
bro, u are a big fool honestly, who says nigeria should not develop in technology & counter terrorism. Am only passing a message to ur brodas in d southsouth & southeast that, violence is not d way, and if they go by dat route, american intelligence wil only use dem against d nation & eventually destroy dem. America may neva let dem have their niger delta republic or biafra. Transfer ur aggression elsewhere

Cut it off man.. And I ain't from SE or SS.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by sunkoye: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2016
With the turn of events ....it's quite loud in intelligence community dat the militants were not solo in their activities. Either u call it moral or professional backing. At least two foreign think tank are giving directions and assurance. The question is who are the ultimate beneficiaries of the resentment by militants. An super sure Niger D will not make the first ten on the list. The DMI and NIA siddon dey look attitude is a story for another day.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by sunkoye: 3:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Anglovel:
Latest on Buhari's trip to London!

For the record, Buhari is not coming to London for ear infection treatment but for a secret negotiation meeting with the Niger Delta Avengers

An insider who is privy to the behind the scene arrangement on how to stop the further threat of the Avengers to oil installations in the region says Buhari will be in London to meet with Jonathan and the representatives of the British government funding truce to the impasse.

It would be recalled that Jonathan was briefly in Nigeria 4 days ago and met with the President in his office before jetting out again, back to London. A day after that, Buhari met Obasanjo to seek his advice on the crisis in Niger Delta. The Duo, Obasanjo and Jonathan advised Buhari to meet with the agitators in a neutral place away from the media - prompting the London trip.

According to my source, the Intel at the government's disposal on the Niger Delta Avengers revealed their connection to two Arabian oil producing countries who are said to be angry with Buhari's government for treating the Shiites as nothing and the continuous detention without trial of its leader, Zakzakky.

Also, the weapons and technology at these guys disposal is not something a serious government should take lightly. There are speculation that they also have connection to the North Korean government.

Nigeria is currently bleeding seriously because of the activities of the Avengers, my source told me that some of the boys behind the Avenger will be arriving London tomorrow on the invitation of the British government to be part of the peace process.

Obasanjo and some other south south leaders are expected to join the meeting in London anytime from tomorrow as well. All of these will be away from the media. But you will see the pointer as the week unfolds!

President Buhari is not in London because of ear infection, he is here for something more serious!

You read it from here first! Forwarded as received. now. Its mindblowing
how does NK benefit from this issue.....I bet we should look Middle East. A renown country might be using Nigeria to up the price of crude oil. The need to sell badly....at a good price. I bet Nigeria is not savy enough for this complicated game. A country dat has functional intelligence agencies would foreseen the loop and comes up with M&grin action plan.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by dantori(m): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2016
TheFreeOne:
So the blame have shifted from Tompolo, Gej, PDP and now its international machineries.

Instead of applying wisdom and diplomacy they keeps blaming others.

Ok make Una continue.

the only diplomacy for those bastards is to KILL THEM ALL
anything which threatens Nigeria must be dealt with wisely by death smiley
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by 7inches: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Tell me the hateful tribe I come from. I am half Ibo and my Uncles from my maternal side fought in the Biafran War.

I am saying a fact. Ask your parents. The Biafran Army had a lot of children Soldiers. My Uncles were in their young teens when they fought.

I am saying the truth and whether you like it or not, you can not change where I am from.
nothing like half igbo bro...
its eithee u are igbo or not.

we all gotten to ue liea and propaganda already.
its in u...just like peak milk
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
7inches:

nothing like half igbo bro...
its eithee u are igbo or not.

we all gotten to ue liea and propaganda already.
its in u...just like peak milk

You can see. That is the problem a lot of you have. My mother was born and bred in Abia. He whole family is Abia. He brothers even fought for the Biafran Army, three of them during the war but because she married an Akwa Ibom man, her children are not Igbo in any way to you.

I'm I begging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari / Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose / PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.