Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy (46668 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
no time for arguments,whats the way forward?the questions we should be bothered about is,what is the authenticity of this threat?if this threat is real will it be harmful to Nigerian residents in the Niger delta?how do we protect ourselves,as the no 1 Nigerian citizen has traveled out to treat his ear sad
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Generalyemi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Oga keep shut. You can't even counter my comment with salient points. That is why I hardly have conversation with people like you. Let me give you some assignment to do. Go research on Havaara agreement. Read about how Pope Pius XII was against the state of Israel.Only few get sense among Nigerian Christians.

terrorist
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Leez(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

They achieved what Eboes collectively will never achieve in a lifetime in all fields lol.

When you check Forbes list and discover the four out of the six richest Nigerians are Ijebus...then you will question why God made you Eboe Lool.

Anyway, don't derail the thread but leave me out of ya misery in Eboe land. Don't tag me in that shyte.

Create a thread any day you like about the greatest Igbos in all fields and I shall post an Ijebu person greater than them in the same field. For example: Kanu is the greatest Igbo footballer but David Alaba, an Ijebu son, is greater than him. That is how we are going to roll when you are ready lol.

I'm out, Eboe man from Onitsha lol.
yo later u will shout one nigeria yet ur stupidity is evident when u attack d same ppl u want one nigeria with
look at ur calendar the year is 2016 not 1966
ppl are aware of d injustice in this contraption heck even ur awo said its a mere geo expression
i wont sink to ur pathetic level of insults but lemme remind u an ijebu general defecated on himself cuz of a mere major smh
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by cocoduck: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

More like iran

1. They are fighting to enter the oil market
2. They vowed to retaliate for the kaduna religious conflict
3. They are known terrorist around the globe. Just ask israel
4. They hate nigeria for partnering with the west
5. The typical arab man is a racist and very vindictive
ignorance, Iranians are not arabs, they are Persians.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Leez(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

They achieved what Eboes collectively will never achieve in a lifetime in all fields lol.

When you check Forbes list and discover the four out of the six richest Nigerians are Ijebus...then you will question why God made you Eboe Lool.

Anyway, don't derail the thread but leave me out of ya misery in Eboe land. Don't tag me in that shyte.

Create a thread any day you like about the greatest Igbos in all fields and I shall post an Ijebu person greater than them in the same field. For example: Kanu is the greatest Igbo footballer but David Alaba, an Ijebu son, is greater than him. That is how we are going to roll when you are ready lol.

I'm out, Eboe man from Onitsha lol.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Leez:

yo later u will shout one nigeria yet ur stupidity is evident when u attack d same ppl u want one nigeria with
look at ur calendar the year is 2016 not 1966
ppl are aware of d injustice in this contraption heck even ur awo said its a mere geo expression
i wont sink to ur pathetic level of insults but lemme remind u an ijebu general defecated on himself cuz of a mere major smh

Lool.

You must be out of ya cotton picking mind if you think I have ever shouted "one Nigger-area". Left to me, it has always been a geographical mistake a la Awolowo and a white man's creation for perpetual servitude of my people.

When you lot are serious/ready for Biafra, as long as you don't covet OPP (other people's property) - shout me cos I can help with military intelligence gathering, military tactics, and capabilities of the Nigerian military. Heck, I shall support you with some money as well lol.

A career soldier poo-ing on himself isn't a new thing. I have seen hundreds of US soldiers cry in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Heck, Field Marshal McArthur cried in Korea after he saw what happened to his forces during the Chinese onslaught. Israeli special forces cried in Lebanon when Hezbollah got on their arses lol. So it is nothing new loool.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Futureleader201(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oga buhari, divided this country in peace now ooo. Time is running out. For those that is underestimating NDA, you better have a rethink. Those guys are not smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Listen, I don't care. Don't post some useless language I don't understand to me.

Whatever he's saying back to him.

Don't dare call my native language useless again cos the language you rapping with here is a borrowed one..
The young lad just said "my man easy ooo" in Igbo and you are here vibrating like a kid...

Show some love to your brother..

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by cjrane: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheFreeOne:
So the blame have shifted from Tompolo, Gej, PDP and now its international machineries.

Instead of applying wisdom and diplomacy they keeps blaming others.

Ok make Una continue.

Soon, they will blame God for pitting oil in Niger delta rather than abooki land
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Generalyemi:

terrorist
Olodo. Read you won't... the only thing you know how to is to carry your ignorance all about. I don't converse with people of low intelligent like you. swerve Mr man. Lol....
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by divineappo(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
tdayof:

The United States will never do such. The United States won't allow a missile capable of disrupting another country to be sent to a terrorist organization as such missile will be useful against the united states of America itself.

You need a Fire control radar to launch a radar guided missile... yea Nigeria will know once such missile is being launched as our satellite will pick it up as it's approaching our asset but the capability of Nigeria stopping it is what I don't know yet.. I have got to know that underestimating a country military ability will be The worst thing to do.
you are very low in knowledge about global terrorism and america's Foreign & military policies. America is the No. 1 Terrorist nation in the world. America has over 6,200 special ops agents spread across over 26 locations in Africa. Do you think they are fighting terrorism? You are deceiving yourself. These guys are special ops agents, many of them have special tasks of training & arranging logistics for boko haram, fulani herdsmen, alshabba in Kenya, Niger delta Avengers, and so many other jihadist group that are still undergoing training. It's foolish to think American govt is fighting terrorism.They are only Spreading Terrorism. America benefits from terrorism on foreign soil, especially nations producing oil. They did it in Libya, Iraq, they are currently doing same in Syria. Nigeria is their target now. All they need is a civil war on our soil to justify their military invasion. Then they control our oil. They are able to do this effectively through some American Defense Contractors.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by toshmann(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

Sabi sabi tank u o

No de talk wetin u no know. There are iranian arabs. Just press google dia

You have been given free education, instead of humbly learning new stuff with gratitude, you are allowing gra gra to do you in.
Iranians are persians NOT arabs. Of course there may be few arabs in there, just as there may be few jews in there, just as there are few arabs in america, doesnt mean americans are arabs.

Gra gra na im de kill pikin.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Equalizer:

Don't dare call my native language useless again cos the language you rapping with here is a borrowed one..
The young lad just said "my man easy ooo" in Igbo and you are here vibrating like a kid...

Show some love to your brother..

Lol. Don't break a vein or an artery. You should blame ya brother for posting to me in a language I don't understand. I'm sure he knows I'm not Igbo - why did he post to me in Igbo? It's just like being around Chinese people who can speak English but cos you're there, they decided to start speaking Chinese to you...what would be ya reaction? Won't you tell them to suck their mums?

That's the same reason why I don't like Parisians as well. Most of them can speak English cos that's like a compulsory second language there. However, cos they don't like English people, any time they notice you're from England out there, they'll start pretending like they don't understand a word in English and start speaking French to you.

Ya people just don't know how to act lol. And you've got a next clown, CTR8, trying to drag me into some Igbo supremacy battle of Anambra vs. everyone nonsense lol. Check ya people. I'm like Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali - I breeze in and say whatever the fvck I want to say, without giving two fvcks about anyone's opinions, and breeze out. If you want to talk to me and get respect back, talk to me like a man of honour. Don't chat shyte if you don't want to get smacked.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by elisra(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Generalyemi:

one thing about extremists is that they can't hide it....nigga are u a terro. rist ? u fucking sound like on...should I inform d the DSS
typical zoogerians,last i checked dss means daura shoe shiners.
Anyway tell them to find the avengers.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by GreyLaw(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

More like iran

1. They are fighting to enter the oil market
2. They vowed to retaliate for the kaduna religious conflict
3. They are known terrorist around the globe. Just ask israel
4. They hate nigeria for partnering with the west
5. The typical arab man is a racist and very vindictive

Your assertions may be right, but a point of correction: Iranians are NOT Arabs. They are Persians! There's a huge difference.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by MrSly(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
kozmokaz:
the sun is rising again!
this in not what you think bro
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by elisra(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
yom2:
and u can be damn sure it cant be western allies because there investments is under threat and their intelligence agancies should be doing undercover probe by now.
the bigger picture is better for them than current oil profits which is to prevent Nigeria from becoming a formidable regional power but i dont care because there is no justice in the zoo.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by MrSly(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When these guys start carrying children of 11 and 12 years old to fight your rising sun war, your eyes will clear.

Nothing good comes out of Terrorism. All these is because of ethnic and tribal bigotry against President Buhari who did not loot and is recovering looted funds.

While people celebrate and ordain South Eastern/Southern politicians who looted our regions.

Ask those up North who celebrated Boko Haram when it wore a mask of religious and tribal fight. It turned out nothing but pure Evil.

Terrorism is Evil. No matter the mask it wears.
Nice talk.......... but teacher change the topic, we have been hearing it for long.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by heryor2(m): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Sorry, for the disappointment, missiles won't be launched in dis country.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by pepigeorge(m): 1:01am On Jun 07, 2016
TheArchangel:
Tomorrow Tuesday 7th, we will know who is bluffing.

This NDA guys don't seem like they are bluffing o....Even PMB knows hence he did not go to Ogoni...
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by tdayof(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2016
divineappo:
you are very low in knowledge about global terrorism and america's Foreign & military policies. America is the No. 1 Terrorist nation in the world. America has over 6,200 special ops agents spread across over 26 locations in Africa. Do you think they are fighting terrorism? You are deceiving yourself. These guys are special ops agents, many of them have special tasks of training & arranging logistics for boko haram, fulani herdsmen, alshabba in Kenya, Niger delta Avengers, and so many other jihadist group that are still undergoing training. It's foolish to think American govt is fighting terrorism.They are only Spreading Terrorism. America benefits from terrorism on foreign soil, especially nations producing oil. They did it in Libya, Iraq, they are currently doing same in Syria. Nigeria is their target now. All they need is a civil war on our soil to justify their military invasion. Then they control our oil. They are able to do this effectively through some American Defense Contractors.

Mr man stop typing some poo... You guys know nothing more than blame and giving excuses.... Even if America is sponsoring terrorism what's your own country doing A country that should invest in technology with millions of talented people... Why not be like Russia or China? All this excuse shiit is getting serious..

You guys go online, read some shiit, visit YouTube and also watch some shiit and then come out saying America is aiding terrorism.... If the United States is aiding terrorism, your country too should counter terrorism....

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by tdayof(m): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Generalyemi:

I pity your ignorance... CIA Major source of income is choas like this.that's wat dey do

Same silly old excuse... Your country too should develop her military capability..

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by DauraDullard0(m): 5:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Shym3xx:
What's "supremacist" about telling someone not to say 70%?

It seems you want the misery in ya Eboe land to have company. Sorry, you will have look elsewhere for that.

If I wanted to be a supremacist - I'll always point out Ijebus whenever an Ijebu name is mentioned like I see other folks allude to Ekiti, Ondo, et al. But I don't do that - except in rare occasions. You don't see me shout everywhere like Ekiti folks who claimed they produced gazillion of professors lol. Apart from alluding to being Ijebu, which I'm proud of.

Dude, sod off. Go find a company for ya Eboe land misery elsewhere and get the Obeah of Onitsha to help you.
It's obvious you've skipped your drugs again. You seem to be firing on all cylinders. Ijebu Yorubastard needs to take a chill pill.... Like seriously.

Ijebu this, Ijebu that... I see no changes. All I see is a typical invectives-pouring, amala-gobbling, ewedu ati gbegiri-stained brown teeth disoriented Yorubastard. Can you tell me just one difference between you and the Yorubaboon from the Yoruba hinterland of Ogbomoso?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by allthingsgood: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2016
toshmann:

You have been given free education, instead of humbly learning new stuff with gratitude, you are allowing gra gra to do you in.
Iranians are persians NOT arabs. Of course there may be few arabs in there, just as there may be few jews in there, just as there are few arabs in america, doesnt mean americans are arabs.

Gra gra na im de kill pikin.

Abeg go and sleep. Show me wherei said all iranians are arabs. U wan show ur sef say u sabi meanwhile u no sabi anything.

Instead of focussing on the issue at hand u de find wetin to talk, wen u know exactly what I meant. Abeg rest!
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by allthingsgood: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2016
GreyLaw:

Your assertions may be right, but a point of correction: Iranians are NOT Arabs. They are Persians! There's a huge difference.

Thanks but pls focus on the message not neat-picking. Mind u 2% of iranians are arabs. Are calabar people not nigerians And note that I never said all iranians are arabs! But this is beside the point. Who is sponsoring NDA is the issue on ground
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by tsdarkside(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2016
chukzyblingz:
What is so important about Nigeria remaining as one?

we must remain one...if nigeria fails,the entire black-race has failed...

i would say lets try and see if i am right or wrong......but to risk it,is very unpredictable...

all blacks in the world identifie themselves through us!!!.....the black-race needs the hope that we can still be peace-melaninic-beings toghether....

let all other black-nations disintegrate,but nigeria must stand.......the ancestors are not to be mocked!!!!....

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by chukzyblingz(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2016
tsdarkside:

we must remain one...if nigeria fails,the entire black-race has failed...

i would say lets try and see if i am right or wrong......but to risk it,is very unpredictable...

all blacks in the world identifie themselves through us!!!.....the black-race needs the hope that we can still be peace-melaninic-beings toghether....

let all other black-nations disintegrate,but nigeria must stand.......the ancestors are not to be mocked!!!!....
Stay one for the greatness of Africa and forever remain a sacrificial lamb to the god of the Hausa's? God forbid. Nigeria better break up in peace. I'm not an advocate of war. I pray for peace in Nigeria but Nigeria needs to break up in peace for peace to reign. Equity breeds unity. but there's no equity in Nigeria, no unity and no love. Nigeria can never be one country. I don't see an Hausa man as a fellow Nigerian when I see him outside of Nigeria. I don't have anything in common with him and he got nothing but hate for me. He would kill me at any slight provocation...at any given opportunity - in my land and his land. is that the kind of people to live with l

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Generalyemi(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Olodo. Read you won't... the only thing you know how to is to carry your ignorance all about. I don't converse with people of low intelligent like you. swerve Mr man. Lol....

jihadist
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Generalyemi(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
tdayof:

Same silly old excuse... Your country too should develop her military capability..

nigga my country is still in chains,but we will be free soon...

till then ,zoo n Babylon shall fall.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Gora12: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2016
kingstylo01:
o boy, this your photo make me laugh till I fall from ugwu tree cheesy
Lol grin
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by bennymark(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
But you can only see half of the yellow sun, no matter how much it raises. Your excitement will soon ebb

kozmokaz:
the sun is rising again!
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by kozmokaz(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2016
bennymark:
But you can only see half of the yellow sun, no matter how much it raises. Your excitement will soon ebb

it takes just a small light to illuminate a dark hall. .

no matter how small the sun is

darkness cannot comprehend it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.