Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy (46672 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ajadematanle: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
The assertion of foreign conspiracy on bombing of pipelines confirmed my initial theory of ISIS link to NDA.Asari Dokubo is behind the NDA.He is a Muslim and decided to seek support from them in return of anticipated stolen crude oil.Iran is the major financial of ISIS and they just returned to selling crude oil after the United Nation embargo on them.Iran came in when the oil price was at lowest ebb.Financing NDA is advantageous to them.The oil is close to $60 from $32 since the hostility broke out.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
florence38:
This fire would have been far quenched before now because no matter how little a fire is, it must not be put under the clothes it definitely will burn. They should not be too confident that war or secession is impossible because God is watching over us and has seen the brutality and suffering of the South South and South East from the northerners through religion and marginalization. This time around I can only see this mission impossible if only God's signature isn't approved

In March 2016, the NDA announced the decimation of the Forcados trunk line though Owned by Shell, below are the list of oil blocks producing into the Forcados line

OML 26 (owned by FHN Egbert Imomoh),OML 30 (owned by kola karim), OML34,53,54 (Owned by Ibru) OML40 (owned by Emeka Offor) OML42 (Owned by Ernest Azudialu),OML 18 (owned by Charles odita, financed by, Diamond bank (paschal Dozie), fidelity bank (Peter obi) , OMLs 4, 38 & 41, (owned by ABC Orjiakor) .

Can you clearly see from that list the Niger delta Avengers are systematically bombing away igbo interests in the Niger delta on one hand, on the other hand creating a decoy that the oil blocks belong to the north,

https://www.nairaland.com/3150102/niger-delta-struggle-unity-never#46332470

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nawa4nl: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Buhari and the Northern Oigarchy are marginalizing the South-East & South-South.

Buhari openly supports for Palentine & Western Sahara, but calls out the Army against the NDA & IPOB

Yet he wont lift a finger against the Fulani Herdsmen who act like the mobile division of Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH8f03aPb6Y[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
7inches:

now i have confirmed my doubts........
iv always suspected u to come from the hateful tribe.
since the very day u spewed rubbish and hateful words against a young nigerian player for scoring a goal and celebrating it.
ive been suspecting u. now it is clear.

even look at ur biased comment now...
south east and and south south looted ur regions. SMH FOR U
and buhari did not loot recorved founds...please how do u know this are u in aso rock?..
tell who is more corrupt than TINUBU and IBB among many others yet buhari ignored them.
keep on deceiving urself and letting bigotry blind u from the truth.
GOD IS WATCHING US ALL.

keep deceiving ur self and letting bigotry blind u from the

Tell me the hateful tribe I come from. I am half Ibo and my Uncles from my maternal side fought in the Biafran War.

I am saying a fact. Ask your parents. The Biafran Army had a lot of children Soldiers. My Uncles were in their young teens when they fought.

I am saying the truth and whether you like it or not, you can not change where I am from.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Generalyemi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You know what makes laugh about Nigerian Christians is, you are not well informed about Palestinian. The two major of Palestine is Islam and Christianity. keep celebrating the us less state of Israel that does not even respect your religion. The Jews call your Jesus Christ bastard, his mother Mary an harlot.
Many countries support Buhari not only US

one thing about extremists is that they can't hide it....nigga are u a terro. rist ? u fucking sound like on...should I inform d the DSS

3 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by IDnoble1: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
multikolour:

Never under estimate this foolish Americans.
Beside Niger delta avengers are always making reference to USA prediction of Nigeria's disintegration
If ppl could check or familiar with the contributions of US to terrorism on foreign conspiracy then they will never doubt the report.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Mboi2: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
I thought they said they will crush NDA.
I thought they said they are blowing pipeline because GEJ lost election.
I thought they said they are minority.
I thought they said they are just 5% and irrelevant to Nigerià.
How can 5% be bigger and .more powerful that Nigeria.
They are irrelevant to Nigeria but their land is relevant to them.
Leave their land for them to drink their oil and go to your land to eat your yam & tomatoe.
The lives of the people of Estern Region is irrelevant to Nigerià but their resources are relevant, that is why Fed govt rules out sending military against armed Fulani herdsmen that kill people of Eastern region but send millitary against armless IPOB youths to kill them.
Whoever that will claim that has never seen the injustices of this administration against the people of the South South and south east, let him or her come out and tell us where the people have gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by BannedBishop: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
kozmokaz:
the sun is rising again!

See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3146389/implications-shell-shutting-down-operations#down

And see why the Nigerian Army now thinks western nations and oil companies are backing the seccesionist movement in the better south.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by paschu: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
allthingsgood:

You have not said anything. I was thinking u will proffer solutions rather all u did was nag. If indeed its foreign interference, then u shld know that the organ charged with dispelling foreign invaders is the nigerian military. However the President must be careful so we dont end up like syria. Cos that is what they really wont. Forget all that story of negotiating with militants, it wont work. If the militants were after development they wont be blowing up pipeline and terrorizing foreign investment in their region

They tried it with bh, they failed. The raised their puppet nnamdi kanu to use internal conflict, yet it failed. Now they have gone all out to procure militants. Surely any intelligent person can see the handwriting on the wall
[/s]

You are really very delusional.

So bad folks like you seem to be so much in APC. Folks who would rather bury their heads in sand and denial as opposed to rising up to the task and taking FULL RESPOBSIBILITY for outcomes.

Only a demented fellow would assume that kanu's cause was not authentic. Or consider the islamic jihad going on right now in the country (in the guise of Boko Haram) as a political or foreign conspiracy to distablize Nigeria.

Fact is: the SE and SS youths are already pushed ti the wall. What you are seeing now with the ND Militants and IPOB are natural reactions resulting from decades of national gang rape and oppression.

I advise you to study wide about kanu and ipob, and you'd figure that the dude is SUPER AUTHENTIC about his cause. And I'm afraid so also are BH and NDMs.

So wake up from your delusion and face reality.

3 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by amakenny: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
ijustdey:

..........We’re Not Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers –PDP

...Fear Grips Riverine Communities

http://newtelegraphonline.com/militant-attacks-fg-suspects-foreign-conspiracy/

Orooooooooooo. Foreign support theory purposely created to galvanize together Nigeria army.

Down to Conspiracy theories about foreign people arming militants in the Niger delta.

Which foreign countries armed Boko Haram which literally sacked Jonathan's government and disappeared from Nigeria?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by kozmokaz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
BannedBishop:

See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3146389/implications-shell-shutting-down-operations#down

And see why the Nigerian Army now thinks western nations and oil companies are backing the seccesionist movement in the better south.

the west is obviously backing dem up"!!

they are also tired of this experiment call Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by amazingspiderma: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chigold101:
bros forget that one. Unrest in Niger Delta have not affected oil price for once and wont affect it cos more countries now sell oil.
The slight increase in oil prices last week was caused by fire outbreak at Alberta Oil Field in Canada. Which forced Canada to stop oil exploration & exportation
Most Nigerians are yet to understand how irrelevant our oil supply is compared to global output.
Alot of Nigerians still listen to beer parlour gossip instead of making research.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Leiman100(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

More like iran

1. They are fighting to enter the oil market
2. They vowed to retaliate for the kaduna religious conflict
3. They are known terrorist around the globe. Just ask israel
4. They hate nigeria for partnering with the west
5. The typical arab man is a racist and very vindictive
why rush into commenting on what you don't have any idea about? Between Israel and Iran which country is terrorizing Palestine un-arm civillians? And for your information, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan are not Arabs.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by SlimShaddy10(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheFreeOne:
So the blame have shifted from Tompolo, Gej, PDP and now its international machineries.

Instead of applying wisdom and diplomacy they keeps blaming others.

Ok make Una continue.

" Mercenaries' please!.

oya quantinioo lol
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ajadematanle: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why are you not posting my comments?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheFreeOne: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

" Mercenaries' please!.

oya quantinioo lol

Stop making a f**l of yourself in your haste to prove 'oversabi'. grin

Go back to the FrontPage and read again.
“There are international machineries that have been employed for the sole aim of destabilising the nation, in order to control our oil. “When you hear these guys say they are launching missiles, it is from the support of their international conspirators.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ajadematanle: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Asari Dokubo, ISIS and IRAN are behind NDA to destabilize Nigeria for the price of crude to go higher.NDA are not aware that they are being used.what a pity on Niger Deltan people.if care is not taken the entire region might turn to theater of war.They have started boasting of launching misile.Is it people in Sokoto that will suffer.Capital No but south south people
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
100% In Agreement With You Sir.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by kengeorge2013: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
[Qwhat did buhari say about boko haram during johnatanquote author=TheGoodJoe post=46330708]

When these guys start carrying children of 11 and 12 years old to fight your rising sun war, your eyes will clear.

Nothing good comes out of Terrorism. All these is because of ethnic and tribal bigotry against President Buhari who did not loot and is recovering looted funds.

While people celebrate and ordain South Eastern/Southern politicians who looted our regions.

Ask those up North who celebrated Boko Haram when it wore a mask of religious and tribal fight. It turned out nothing but pure Evil.

Terrorism is Evil. No matter the mask it wears.
[/quote]
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Mboi2: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

In March 2016, the NDA announced the decimation of the Forcados trunk line though Owned by Shell, below are the list of oil blocks producing into the Forcados line

OML 26 (owned by FHN Egbert Imomoh),OML 30 (owned by kola karim), OML34,53,54 (Owned by Ibru) OML40 (owned by Emeka Offor) OML42 (Owned by Ernest Azudialu),OML 18 (owned by Charles odita, financed by, Diamond bank (paschal Dozie), fidelity bank (Peter obi) , OMLs 4, 38 & 41, (owned by ABC Orjiakor) .

Can you clearly see from that list the Niger delta Avengers are systematically bombing away igbo interests in the Niger delta on one hand, on the other hand creating a decoy that the oil blocks belong to the north,

https://www.nairaland.com/3150102/niger-delta-struggle-unity-never#46332470
Sorry you did not succeed to diverting the attention and failed to uphold the reality that northeners own and control 90% of the oil blocks in Nigeria Delta. Those guys want to control what is their land and want foreigners to leave. That is their agitation. Just like Yorubas will say; igbos respect your host. Let non indigens in Niger Delta respect dia host.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
ridwanayo:
egbon am from ijebu(rem)but I no understand that your'ijebu folks would av being lumped together in a cesspit with primeval savagea)

Are you sure you're Ijebu cos I've met a lot of clowns on here who claimed one thing prior (like I didn't know) and later switched to Ijebu, just to talk smack? There's also some next clown claiming that he's from Epe these days on the forum but I know the plonker isn't from there - he's an alternate handle using the claim to engage in tribal e-wars. Regardless, it's the internet and anyone can claim anything...but when it comes to sensitive issues, be true to yourself and be proud of who you're. Who you're is ya pride - no one can take it from you.

That said, if you're Ijebu, I implore you to take time out to read the history of ya forebears and how they were able to build something great in isolation (albeit still grossly underrated despite the guinness world records and UNESCO recognition for Eredo), while trading far and wide, even to present day Nembe Ijaw land in Rivers and Bayelsa. It's no surprise that Ijebus stay excelling individually across the globe in different fields and the only decent leader Nigeria has ever produced, Awolowo, was an Ijebu man. That's how I'm rolling and I thnk we would've been far greater than what's attainable in Nigeria, if we had been left alone.

I honestly don't care about whose ox is gored - I just think we deserve better than the nonsense these clowns in naij stay perambulating around like the London eye. There's no hope for these clowns and it's a pity that we're entangled in it. grin

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by wiseoneking: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When these guys start carrying children of 11 and 12 years old to fight your rising sun war, your eyes will clear.

Nothing good comes out of Terrorism. All these is because of ethnic and tribal bigotry against President Buhari who did not loot and is recovering looted funds.

While people celebrate and ordain South Eastern/Southern politicians who looted our regions.

Ask those up North who celebrated Boko Haram when it wore a mask of religious and tribal fight. It turned out nothing but pure Evil.

Terrorism is Evil. No matter the mask it wears.
You better allow them to terrorise the oil pipe line which never benefited their people than to terrorise human like your boko boys. Let Nigeria grant them their autonomy. Parasites every where you go.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by mikaelzX(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Unique04:
Hmmmmm So finally I have been unbanned!
which of their rules did you break
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by wiseoneking: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
ofemigeorge:
I still wonder why Ppl are not in support of wat these avengers are doing. For decade we have been cheated upon by our government. Years of Pain lack anguish while their children live a luxurious life outside the shores of the country. Now is the time to say enough is enough. We endure the flogging of the masters for so long. Something our neighbors GHanians will never take lightly. This is the time for divorce, it's been long the wife(masses) have been taking a beating from the so called husband(the rulers). Nigeria will be better divided. Pple are just scared to take this great leap of true independence.
SW and NORTH methink!
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ridwanayo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Are you sure you're Ijebu cos I've met a lot of clowns on here who claimed one thing prior (like I didn't know) and later switched to Ijebu, just to talk smack? There's also some next clown claiming that he's from Epe these days on the forum but I know the plonker isn't from there - he's an alternate handle using the claim to engage in tribal e-wars. Regardless, it's the internet and anyone can claim anything...but when it comes to sensitive issues, be true to yourself and be proud of who you're. Who you're is ya pride - no one can take it from you.

That said, if you're Ijebu, I implore you to take time out to read the history of ya forebears and how they were able to build something great in isolation (albeit still grossly underrated despite the guinness world records and UNESCO recognition for Eredo), while trading far and wide, even to present day Nembe Ijaw land in Rivers and Bayelsa. It's no surprise that Ijebus stay excelling individually across the globe in different fields and the only decent leader Nigeria has ever produced, Awolowo, was an Ijebu man. That's how I'm rolling and I thnk we would've been far greater than what's attainable in Nigeria, if we had been left alone.

I honestly don't care about whose ox is gored - I just think we deserve better than the nonsense these clowns in naij stay perambulating around like the London eye. There's no hope for these clowns and it's a pity that we're entangled in it. grin
thanks for the info bro,am proud omo ijebu boy,they might slander us that we are stingy but we are not we are just far ahead of other yoruba nd nigeria tribe.ijebu produced 70% of greatest men from yoruba if am not mistaken.we are a nation on our own,I'll research more bout ijebu hisory cause I rarely go to my home town(maybe only 3 times) but am very proud of us
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Omonigeriarere: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
chiefmidwife:
So SS should fold their arm and watch Hausa/yoruba. Carrying the oil away while their environment is being damaged..gone are days for that
..I have been saying it; the worst mistake nigeria made is nt allowing Jonathan go 2nd term and we will see that in the long run..this is the beginning of sorrow for nigeria

In short, and you are happy about the bombings because buhari defeated GEJ. It could have been better if you come out to tell the whole world that you are still agonizing the last defeat experienced instead of hiding under Biafra and Avengers.

What an Unpatriotic buffoonistic terrorist!
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by str8talk1: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
NEMA please do the needful.

You can't just expound all the goods in your care to the Hausa IDPs.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by guychidile: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
let Gods will be done.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
ridwanayo:
thanks for the info bro,am proud omo ijebu boy,they might slander us that we are stingy but we are not we are just far ahead of other yoruba nd nigeria tribe.ijebu produced 70% of greatest men from yoruba if am not mistaken.we are a nation on our own,I'll research more bout ijebu hisory cause I rarely go to my home town(maybe only 3 times) but am very proud of us

Lmao @ 70%. Don't say that in public before some people get on ya case and start peddling falsehoods on steroids again loool. But I note the names all the time...great people and silent achievers.

Make sure...history refreshes the soul and inspires.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by elisra(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
kozmokaz:
the sun is rising again!
the rising of the Sun is non negotiable.
Its nature.
Even the manhood rises early morning with the rising sun.
An immutable law of chukwu okike.

3 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by nike4love: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

Wisdom how?? U just wan blab abi

I have said this severally, these people are being sponsored by foreigners to destabilize nigeria. But less than smart people keep supporting them. because we have defeated bh now, before our very eyes they have started arming another sect

Hahahahahaa but una they clap for baba when he was travelling around the world exposing nigeria's weakness nd calling his citizens thieves nd quoropt feffle,equating militancy with terrorist.....
We re still waiting to hear how he will qurush them like boko haram.....
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by piagetskinner(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
A government of blame, for blame, and by blame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo / Obaseki Demolishes Houses Of Oshiomhole’s Allies In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.