Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy (46671 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by cstr8: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ 70%. Don't say that in public before some people get on ya case and start peddling falsehoods on steroids again loool. But I note the names all the time...great people and silent achievers.

Make sure...history refreshes the soul and inspires.
Your ijebu supremacist posts are very funny.
And I thought such madness exists only in igboland. cheesy
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by glossy6(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Stop spreading lies. President Buhari never said it.
Then what did he say that brought about the anarchy?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well this is the West's way of pressurizing Nigeria to change her economic policies. But I like the fact that Buhari have chosen to fight than to give up. My two main concerns right now are Buhari's health (why did he chose to get treatment in the UK of all places?). The second one is the lack of a reliable intelligence agency for the Nigerian government. Their satellites were built in the West and can easily be manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by elisra(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
faghoshe:
NA SO E TAKE START FOR SUDAN,LIBERIA, LIBYA ,AFGHANISTAN, SOMALIA AN MANY MORE..... ABEG MAKE E NO HAPPEN FOR NIGERUA OH FOREIGN COUNTRIES ARE TRYING TI DISTABILIZ ANATION BECAUSE OF OIL DEPOSIT
so that yoruba and hausas can continue to make us second class citizens in this zoo?this is the hour of salvation.
Dont preach that useless deceit because its not entering.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Muyoatlanta(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
[sup][/sup] ollaborators. “All over the world, there is nowhere in history that non-state actors ever succeeded over state actors; ours will not be an exception.
That's not very true......FIFA, IMF,WORLD BANK,ETC are but just a few non state actors that havery won and still winning against contemporary states. Just saying. It's not 1960s.0
ijustdey:

..........We’re Not Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers –PDP

...Fear Grips Riverine Communities

http://newtelegraphonline.com/militant-attacks-fg-suspects-foreign-conspiracy/

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
glossy6:

Then what did he say that brought about the anarchy?

1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any public format

2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.

3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.

4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.

5. The Jonathan Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.

6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013

What we are experiencing now is the corrupt power fighting back.

If Nigeria does not kill Corruption, Corruption will kill Nigeria... President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
cstr8:
Your ijebu supremacist posts are very funny.
And I thought such madness exists only in igboland. cheesy

What's "supremacist" about telling someone not to say 70%?

It seems you want the misery in ya Eboe land to have company. Sorry, you will have look elsewhere for that.

If I wanted to be a supremacist - I'll always point out Ijebus whenever an Ijebu name is mentioned like I see other folks allude to Ekiti, Ondo, et al. But I don't do that - except in rare occasions. You don't see me shout everywhere like Ekiti folks who claimed they produced gazillion of professors lol. Apart from alluding to being Ijebu, which I'm proud of.

Dude, sod off. Go find a company for ya Eboe land misery elsewhere and get the Obeah of Onitsha to help you.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by HomeOfMe(f): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
ijustdey:

..........We’re Not Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers –PDP

...Fear Grips Riverine Communities

http://newtelegraphonline.com/militant-attacks-fg-suspects-foreign-conspiracy/

Even if any missile is going to be launched,it will definitely not be from inside the country;my be from somewhere else outside Nigeria. Does our military not have drones that can spy on these agitators..?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by cstr8: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

What's "supremacist" about telling someone not to say 70%?

It seems you want the misery in ya Eboe land to have company. Sorry, you will have look elsewhere for that.

If I wanted to be a supremacist - I'll always point out Ijebus whenever an Ijebu name is mentioned like I see other folks allude to Ekiti, Ondo, et al. But I don't do that - except in rare occasions. You don't see me shout everywhere like Ekiti folks who claimed they produced gazillion of professors lol. Apart from alluding to being Ijebu, which I'm proud of.

Dude, sod off. Go find a company for ya Eboe land misery elsewhere and get the Obeah of Onitsha to help you.
I am in a good mood. So i will let it slide.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
cstr8:
I am in a good mood. So i will let it slide.

I could care less about what mood you're in, just don't tag me in the misery ravaging Eboe land.

And the only supremacy I know is that Ijebus are far greater than the whole of Eboe land combined. Shout me any time you want to wave ya tiny willy. We can start with the Forbes list loool.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by cstr8: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

I could care less about what mood you're in, just don't tag me in the misery ravaging Eboe land.

And the only supremacy I know is that Ijebus are far greater than the whole of Eboe land combined. Shout me any time you want to wave ya tiny willy. We can start with the Forbes list loool.
Keep pushing it.
Which forbes list are you talking about, you sad sod. What exactly are ijebus known for even in yoruba land?
What have they achieved?

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by lagosrd: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
multikolour:

Never under estimate this foolish Americans.
Beside Niger delta avengers are always making reference to USA prediction of Nigeria's disintegration

You don't underrate the power of fools in their numbers.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
hezbolla,hamas and alnusra fronline has the capacity to decimate nigeria in wake of their military offensives,hezbolla for instance has an estimate misssile stokepile of 150,000 as at 2014 THESE ARE SECTS WITH WHOM ISRAEL HAS FOUGHT AND RUTHLESSLY INVADED
THE QUESTION IS,DOES NIGERIA HAS THE MILITARY AND TECHNOLOGICAL CAPABILITY , THE GAME CHANGING ABILITY TO THWART THE ATTACKER INTO THE ATTACKED?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by glossy6(f): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any public format

2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.

3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.

4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.

5. The Jonathan Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.

6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013

What we are experiencing now is the corrupt power fighting back.

If Nigeria does not kill Corruption, Corruption will kill Nigeria... President Buhari.

ok ooh mo ti gbo
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
cstr8:
Keep pushing it.
Which forbes list are you talking about, you sad sod. What exactly are ijebus known for even in yoruba land?
What have they achieved?

Lol.

They achieved what Eboes collectively will never achieve in a lifetime in all fields lol.

When you check Forbes list and discover the four out of the six richest Nigerians are Ijebus...then you will question why God made you Eboe Lool.

Anyway, don't derail the thread but leave me out of ya misery in Eboe land. Don't tag me in that shyte.

Create a thread any day you like about the greatest Igbos in all fields and I shall post an Ijebu person greater than them in the same field. For example: Kanu is the greatest Igbo footballer but David Alaba, an Ijebu son, is greater than him. That is how we are going to roll when you are ready lol.

I'm out, Eboe man from Onitsha lol.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by cstr8: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

They achieved what Eboes collectively will never achieve in a lifetime in all fields lol.

When you check Forbes list and discover the four out of the six richest Nigerians are Ijebus...then you will question why God made you Eboe Lool.

Anyway, don't derail the thread but leave me out of ya misery in Eboe land. Don't tag me in that shyte.

Create a thread any day you like about the greatest Igbos in all fields and I shall post an Ijebu person greater than them in the same field. For example: Kanu is the greatest Igbo footballer but David Alaba, an Ijebu son, is greater than him. That is how we are going to roll when you are ready lol.

I'm out, Eboe man from Onitsha lol.
Now, i know you are crazy with a leaking brain.
Your ijebu prehistoric people would best rub with your fellow educationally disadvantaged cousins in the north east. Even your entire yoruba ethnic as a whole would not dare make the kind of blasphemous statements i find you making against the igbo race.
King Kanu to the austrian alaba? Go shoot yourself if you had any form of honour.
There is no yoruba footballer dead or alive that is as good as okocha let alone higher gods like king kanu.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by yom2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

Wisdom how?? U just wan blab abi

I have said this severally, these people are being sponsored by foreigners to destabilize nigeria. But less than smart people keep supporting them. because we have defeated bh now, before our very eyes they have started arming another sect
and u can be damn sure it cant be western allies because there investments is under threat and their intelligence agancies should be doing undercover probe by now.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
cstr8:
Now, i know you are crazy with a leaking brain.
Your ijebu prehistoric people would best rub with your fellow educationally disadvantaged cousins in the north east. Even your entire yoruba ethnic as a whole would not dare make the kind of blasphemous statements i find you making against the igbo race.
King Kanu to the austrian alaba? Go shoot yourself if you had any form of honour.
There is no yoruba footballer dead or alive that is as good as okocha let alone higher gods like king kanu.

Loool.

Comparing Eboes who were cannibals in pre-colonial Nigeria to Ijebus who built Sungbo Eredo that's on Guinness world records and a UNESCO heritage site - is like comparing the height of Muggsy Bogues to Manute Bol looool. The difference is clearer than daylight.

Alaba isn't even 30 but he is greater than Kanu and Okocha combined loool. Ijebu son right there lol. Even the first Nigerian footballer to play in Europe, Thunder Balogun, was an Ijebu son looool.

Vacuous chest beaters, bow down when you see an Ijebu son loool.

I'm out for real this time lolZ

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
We have been mistreated in the South-South and the South-East.

See how the South-East has been insulted with only one position.
And us the South-South the financial pocket of the country with just 6 positions.

meanwhile the North -West alone has more that than both the South-East & South-South put together.

Well please let it be known that

people like you who jump into any forum to make an ineffectual threat is quite hilarious.

see your life outside?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by cstr8: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool.

Comparing Eboes who were cannibals in pre-colonial Nigeria to Ijebus who built Sungbo Eredo that's on Guinness world records and a UNESCO heritage site - is like comparing the height of Muggsy Bogues to Manute Bol looool. The difference is clearer than daylight.

Alaba isn't even 30 but he is greater than Kanu and Okocha combined loool. Ijebu son right there lol. Even the first Nigerian footballer to play in Europe, Thunder Balogun, was an Ijebu son looool.

Vacuous chest beaters, bow down when you see an Ijebu son loool.

I'm out for real this time lolZ
Your ijebu whatever are nothing more than another backward yoruba sub-ethnic. Sorry, i barely know who your people are neither do i give a flying fucck. I don't even think your ijebu villagers can compete with igbo sub-ethnics in delta state alone. I welcome you to try. Give me the greatest yoruba man in whatever field of endeavour and i would give you three inividuals from the igbo areas of delta that are greater by a mile.
Btw, who the fucck is alaba and what is his contribution to the game.?
The fact that you can compare alaba a second rate defender in the german bundesliga, to african legends of the game shows how mentally retardded you are.
Even the young iheanacho and a couple of young players in the NPFL have much better talent.

4 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Generalyemi:

one thing about extremists is that they can't hide it....nigga are u a terro. rist ? u fucking sound like on...should I inform d the DSS
Oga keep shut. You can't even counter my comment with salient points. That is why I hardly have conversation with people like you. Let me give you some assignment to do. Go research on Havaara agreement. Read about how Pope Pius XII was against the state of Israel.Only few get sense among Nigerian Christians.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jackrich:
Typical loud mouthed Nigerian.

The game is over and y'all need to wake up - We are not one people and unity by force is not unity.

Nigeria must disintegrate either by fire or by force it is your choice entirely.

typical mindless "our oyel" Nigerian.

go and disintegrate it now, abi you don't know the way to disintegration lane ni?

if there's going to be war, it will be brought to your doorstep and fought on your already pollution-ravaged land.

you really should learn to think first before you type, walahi.

ask your brothers in the SE how nice drumbeats of war sounds to the eardrums.

your people will be decimated. don't think that those ragtags militants are any match for the Nigerian army.

the NA has been combat ready since they started fighting Boko haram.

let them be supported by aliens from planet Jupiter. when the battle is done, come back here and let's have this discussion, that is if you are not a casualty of war.

But let me guess you can only fight from behind your computer. keyboard warrior stuvs right?
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
glossy6:

At least you can spew this from that anus you called a mouth without fear of being killed for blasphemy. If some one had come close to calling Mohammed (piss be unto him) a bastard or the paedophile he is, you could have shouted blue murder.
Lol... you can't even comphrend, Let me tell you again the state of Israel sees you Christians as bastards because they call your Jesus Christ lord and saviour bastard, his mother is called an harlot (ashewo). Go to the state of Israel and preach about Jesus Christ to them. They will stone you.

Religion in Israel is a central feature of the country
and plays a major role in shaping Israeli culture
and lifestyle, and religion has played a central role
in Israel's history. [ citation needed ] Israel is also
the only country in the world where a majority of
citizens are Jewish . According to the Israel Central
Bureau of Statistics, the population in 2011 was
75.4% Jewish, 20.6% Arab, and 4.1% minority
groups. [2] The religious affiliation of the Israeli
population [ vague ] as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish,
16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian , and 1.7% Druze ,
with the remaining 4.0% not classified by religion,
and a small Baha'i community.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by DauraDullard0(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:
Looool.

A government of conspiracy theorists with tinfoil hats on...you can't make this shyte up. grin

And these are the clowns elected to rule over my people. Life isn't just fair, if life had been fair, there's absolutely no way Ijebu folks would be lumped together in a cesspit with primeval savages like a lot of these people. grin
That's exactly the reason why we insist the Zoo Must Fall.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by skywalker240(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Noneroone:
For those saying no missiles can't be launched, u better run to safety 'cos the military just comfirmed it is possible.

For those saying Nigeria cannot disintegrate having survived decades of violence, let them remember that you can cut a big tree for hours but the actual fall happens in a matter of seconds

let us convoke a sovereign national conference now before it becomes late.
If it is coming together as one and some flimsy agreement and promise, i sincerly doubt that would do any good infact it wont be acceptable....else propably it might be just like the UK that consist of wales,england,scotland and northern ireland ....
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by meccuno: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigeria has a date with history. I love my country,but I can never be patriotic when the same country I love kills my people in the name of one Nigeria. The North would be blamed solely if Nigeria disintegrates. They know that a restructured Nigeria would empower states especially SE and SS to the extent of being autonomous and having extreme power that some might want to leave the union when the North behaves in the barbaric way it usually does like the woman beheaded in kano. But unfortunately,the only way to a greater and more prosperous Nigeria is through regionalism and fiscal federalism so that comments like the igbos would never be president or go back to your village. These are annoying words to say the least. When this is done,out governors would be held accountable. With the presenþ structure, only states like lagos would survive. The present state would only make governors to be mere road constructors. Nothing tangible would ever come out. Igbos lament because of lack of infrastructure by the FG in their land. And they ask, what is the point of being in a union where your kids are constantly told he would never be president by the North and SW peeps. to even make matters worse, the enabling environment isn't there. The FG knows what to do. And that is what they should have done more than 40 years ago through the three Rs. Nigeria is only working for the west and north. Something must be done to fix this injustice so that we do not cross the rubicon. Because there would be no going back.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by DauraDullard0(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Expensivewarrio:
Mister little knowledge, Iran is not Arab
Zombies aren't programmed to think....
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Clarify how the could apply wisdom and diplomacy. Give some examples of the wisdom they could appy.
Then what diplomacy do you want fg to apply, other than the meetings they have have been having with communities and former militants what other diplomacy again?
TheFreeOne:
So the blame have shifted from Tompolo, Gej, PDP and now its international machineries.

Instead of applying wisdom and diplomacy they keeps blaming others.

Ok make Una continue.
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by DauraDullard0(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:
Sabi sabi tank u o

No de talk wetin u no know. There are iranian arabs. Just press google dia
You don't give up, do you?

Iranians are not Arabs!
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Thoughty2(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
kozmokaz:
the sun is rising again!
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ceejaynnaji(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

In March 2016, the NDA announced the decimation of the Forcados trunk line though Owned by Shell, below are the list of oil blocks producing into the Forcados line

OML 26 (owned by FHN Egbert Imomoh),OML 30 (owned by kola karim), OML34,53,54 (Owned by Ibru) OML40 (owned by Emeka Offor) OML42 (Owned by Ernest Azudialu),OML 18 (owned by Charles odita, financed by, Diamond bank (paschal Dozie), fidelity bank (Peter obi) , OMLs 4, 38 & 41, (owned by ABC Orjiakor) .

Can you clearly see from that list the Niger delta Avengers are systematically bombing away igbo interests in the Niger delta on one hand, on the other hand creating a decoy that the oil blocks belong to the north,

https://www.nairaland.com/3150102/niger-delta-struggle-unity-never#46332470
this trick won't work man ss and se won't quarrel we all have recognised our common enemies we might not be friends but we have a common goal
just let us go.
Those igbo ppl who own the oil block Will find another business. Igbos always ave business sence since 00AD
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Heffalump(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheArchangel:
Tomorrow Tuesday 7th, we will know who is bluffing.

Tomorrow will come and go like every other. It will become clear that no amount of threat or insurgency can destory Nigeria, not even IPOB, BH, or any other militant group. I want to be quoted.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo / Obaseki Demolishes Houses Of Oshiomhole’s Allies In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.