Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. (43704 Views)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by jayriginal: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Toks2008:

Work on your sense of humour.

You should work on yours.
Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by JoeCutie(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by allaboutobed(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
JoeCuti:
I agree with you, Op, but there's one very important condition that'd make lots of sense hhoif included in that list.

* If the man met the woman a virgin (or vice versa), and eventually deflowered her, for the divorce to be successfully effected, he must undo what he did. He must seal her back to being a virgin. cheesy cheesy cheesy How will you deflower me and divorce me on top? Is it how you use to do? angry You must seal me back oh
. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
how can dat be. OK I heard they use potash to rub it. n the hole will close bk
Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by Rockmyworld(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Localamos:

O boy, when you say 20% of divorces is premised on mutual agreement, then you are claiming a FACT which you - or someone else - has researched. So for us to accept your credibility, you should support your claims.

Where did you get this your assertion?

grin grin grin grin I can't stop laughing boss. Are you a lawyer? Well I didn't get my fact anywhere. But there is what we call sample statistics. From the few have seen. Which is like 10 out of 100 cases.

Anyway am not saying am right. Neither am I wrong. Thanks.
Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by jendy36(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Toks2008:
Everyday we see couples getting joined together in holy matrimony.We have seen countless pre-wedding pictures and often times many travel to different choice countries to have their wedding ceremony.Lots of money is expended and the glamor of solemnization can not be over emphasized.

But ironically,if the two divorce,it is done with such levity and many people who witnessed the joining together will hardly know the same couple are no longer together and i tend to wonder how unfair it is that so much noise was made when the wedding was one but if they choose to go separate ways,it is never done with same funfair.

Lets think about it,I believe if Governments across the globe makes a constitution that guides marital dissolution, we just might see some sanity coming into the institution and many will think twice before embarking on the marriage or divorce.

The following conditions will make lots of sense.

1.That a government official will supervise the spending on a wedding ceremony and ensures that same amount is spent on the divorce.

2.That all expenses must be shouldered by the erring partner or the faulty partner risks 20 years in prison.

3.Divorce invitation cards must be printed and served to guests and equal number of invitees present at the wedding must be present for the divorce and the divorce ceremony must hold in the same venue used for the wedding ceremony.

4.Divorce cake must be made.

5.Same Musical band must be invited and foods and drinks adequately served.

6.Every other details involved in the joining together must be present in the dissolution process.

If this measure is put in place guess there will be sanity in marriages and maximum respect will be accorded to this great and sacred institution created by GOD.

I hope this makes sense.

Correct man
Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by Localamos(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rockmyworld:

grin grin grin grin I can't stop laughing boss. Are you a lawyer? Well I didn't get my fact anywhere. But there is what we call sample statistics. From the few have seen. Which is like 10 out of 100 cases.

Anyway am not saying am right. Neither am I wrong. Thanks.

I feel you my guy.

Marriage should be cherished, honoured and held in high esteem by the couple and as such, should not dissolve it just because they grew "bored" of their marriage.

Personally, I don't see a reason for divorce. It sounds extreme, but I stand by it nintheless.
Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by Izyyblaze(f): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Decryptor:

No problem. As long as she discharges all the semen I ejaculated into her while the marraige lasted. I must have my semen back oh! #BringBackMySemen #BBMS angry
cheesy grin smiley cheesy
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by Rockmyworld(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Localamos:

I feel you my guy.

Marriage should be cherished, honoured and held in high esteem by the couple and as such, should not dissolve it just because they grew "bored" of their marriage.

Personally, I don't see a reason for divorce. It sounds extreme, but I stand by it nintheless.
It's not all divorce cases are due to lost of affection ooo. What will you say about domestic violence? What about abuses? How do you handle such situations? Am not supporting divorce but I believe when things go rough and get worse by the day. One partner should relocate. So I go for separation but not divorce.
Note: only when it can't be resolved amicably. Give space and settle first then later you can come back.

That's my philosophy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by cofidentialoly(f): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Watched a movie titled divorce invitation
Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by Localamos(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rockmyworld:

It's not all divorce cases are due to lost of affection ooo. What will you say about domestic violence? What about abuses? How do you handle such situations? Am not supporting divorce but I believe when things go rough and get worse by the day. One partner should relocate. So I go for separation but not divorce.
Note: only when it can't be resolved amicably. Give space and settle first then later you can come back.

That's my philosophy. Thanks

Good. You sound like a reasonable guy.

Separation, not divorce.

1 Like

Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by Rockmyworld(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Localamos:

Good. You sound like a reasonable guy.

Separation, not divorce.

Baba thanks. You are too much. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by Fiwasayo(f): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
wunmi590:

Fiwasayo (use your attitude to make joy). what a beautiful name, hope to name one of my unborn daughter that name one day.
and lastly you are beautiful

Thank you. smiley
Re: When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. by wunmi590(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Thank you. smiley
My pleasure fiwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.