Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) (39646 Views)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by ChappyChase: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
wristbangle:
Person go send nairaland babe PM, them go call person pervert. Shebi una dey see how correct babes they take get husby. Make una sidon there dey do shakara. embarassed
So you dey encourage trolling abi?
Kwantunu!
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by mazizitonene(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
this kain girl sef
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Synzu(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
No wonder cherryice keeps trolling me! We don't wife dem hoes tho.. grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Captain6:
The guy is even ugly undecided
there're no ugly people...we become ugly when our mindset is ugly

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by vicstar(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
• • • • • That's how life plays out sometimes cool
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Y she come dey display iPhone and bb.. .like a bush fellow
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
*°Aww smiley
But I woulda headed butted him angry
.....Then apologized ta make it better smiley
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Habeebsalisu1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nigerian girls most of dem do not trust online connections
When will dey learn
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
NL Trolls and Trollees take note
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Captain6:
....*uhn uh.
°•He looks just as nice as she does.
They make a nice couple.

°•Or is it he stole her from you? grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
when we go see this kind tin for Nl wetin Nl guys sabi be "naija gurls like money, Naija gurls like money" angry "naija men" frivolous set of species
Smiling...
Maybe few no Sabi that statement sef...
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by chrisskynet(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
I sure say dis guy go don spend heaven nd earth b4 dis gal gree.... Fear Twitter babes, fear badoo babes, Fear Ooooooland babes.. I don talk my own.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by olanshile2016(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
alright
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Who marriage dn epp
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016

Well said Safari....

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VH7R0wuwQf8/UVRPlW1S8yI/AAAAAAAAA7Y/xRmmX-EQD7w/s400/Hans_Thumbs_Ammo+tobias+b.jpg[/img]

I endorse this post. smiley

[img]http://2.bp..com/-LUw0Ei8qBqw/UVrUxZBfygI/AAAAAAAAA9A/a_JqKaE8NA0/s400/Han-and-Chewie-thumbs+Preston+E.jpg[/img]

Han Solo and Chewbacca endorse this too...... wink

**Hope guys are seeing this.

safarigirl:
if you approach someone respectfully, no one would ever call you a pervert.

Problem with most online guys is they want to know what you're wearing before they know what you're studying. They want to know your plans for the night before they know your plans for your life. They want to know what kind of man you're into before the kind of person you are.

So if you don't fit into the kind of man I want, what next? You modify yourself to fit my requirements for the short period you plan to court me before you move to the next girl? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
You can redeem yourself and forgiveness is everything if she held a grudge she would have missed her husband. I don't want to marry just anyone because of time and or pressure wanna marry someone I can forgive and who can forgive me too .

You may make an awkward first impression but what happens next is always up to you...flow with your heart

Bless
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by drnairalov: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
lol ibe
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by yankison(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:
Blessed are the young good girls,for they shall find husbands.
Blessed are the oloshos, for they shall find more dicks and attend weddings of their friends as part of the bridal train.

it is possible and we could be the first.... how are have you been.. can I follow you
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by macaranta(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Small world
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by sexymoma(f): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

See your basket mouth.
For where angry
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by 2sexycom(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
when we go see this kind tin for Nl
wetin Nl guys sabi be "naija gurls like money, Naija gurls like money" angry
"naija men" frivolous set of species
i know say u dey vex say non don propose to u... oya, will u marry me? say yes before i change my mind angry
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by eph12(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:

Problem with most online guys is they want to know what you're wearing before they know what you're studying. They want to know your plans for the night before they know your plans for your life. They want to know what kind of man you're into before the kind of person you are.

So if you don't fit into the kind of man I want, what next? You modify yourself to fit my requirements for the short period you plan to court me before you move to the next girl? undecided
Most girls/ladies will term these guys boring.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by uruoneluv(f): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Captain6:
na money man dey get no be fine.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by 2sexycom(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
uruoneluv:
na money man dey get no be fine.
lol... tell am cos him no know. Captain6, better increase your hustle.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
eph12:

Most girls/ladies will term these guys boring.
that would make most ladies dumb...that doesn't mean you should sacrifice your intellect to meet the standards of someone whose brain has been criminally underused.

There are many women out there with brains who require a man with brains and a vision as well. When you try to appeal to that side of a woman, it helps you separate the plants from the weed. Unless you want an idiot, you shouldn't begin a conversation with any woman with silly talk

5 Likes

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:
Blessed are the young good girls,for they shall find husbands.
Blessed are the oloshos, for they shall find more dicks and attend weddings of their friends as part of the bridal train.
for where? It's the oloshos getting married and good girls get to visit bellanaija and seethe oloshos getting married.

Stop deceiving girls abeg. Na so pesin go do good girl remain inside her papa house, meanwhile guys are marrying whoever is willing to sleep with them. You don't get a husband if you don't sex a boyfriend these days
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by 400billionman: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Aprime:
Trolled? Nah ....
I believe he actually knew what he was doing. cool

Correct...
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nnachuka(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
when we go see this kind tin for Nl
wetin Nl guys sabi be "naija gurls like money, Naija gurls like money" angry
"naija men" frivolous set of species
go and marry
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by iyb(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:

grin grin grin Ok let me use these tips wisely the next time i send you a message cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
for where? It's the oloshos getting married and good girls get to visit bellanaija and seethe oloshos getting married.

Stop deceiving girls abeg. Na so pesin go do good girl remain inside her papa house, meanwhile guys are marrying whoever is willing to sleep with them. You don't get a husband if you don't sex a boyfriend these days

Safarigirl,why do you always have this warped way of thinking? I've seen few of your post here and I always wonder why you think that way.

The oloshos aren't getting married,at least not to Nigerian men.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nnachuka(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
Haven't we seen this couple on FP before? How many versions do y'all think we need before you understand we've gotten the point?

This is just 1 in 100 cases, the cases of fraudsters posing as potential lovers though occur at a rate of 75 in 100 cases.
I would like to know how you went about getting that stat which for me is fraudulent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos) / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.