Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) (39645 Views)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
SirHenry105:
How pasin kum fit kari luk lyk twitter nah... Una no go kill pasin 4 dz NL so... .
Sorry, twitter bird grin
SirHenry105:
How pasin kum fit kari luk lyk twitter nah... Una no go kill pasin 4 dz NL so... .
Sorry, twitter bird
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Meanwhile, check my signature

Its real... U can get ur dream husbby/Wiffy there
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
KingOfJapan, this could be us but you're playing grin
LMFAO
I need more time na tongue. it took 2 years for them to tie the knot. I started trolling you last year, so 2017 is our year. grin
Just be patient hun.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

LMFAO
I need more time na tongue. it took 2 years for them to tie the knot. I started trolling you last year, so 2017 is our year. grin
Just be patient hun.

I'll be waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by kaboninc(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
nobody is that interested and I don't take risks to put me in funny situations.

You'll have to catch me alone at night to treat my f**k up, you can NEVER catch me cuz I don't go out at night, even if I do, certainly not alone or in lonely places

You may have to invite me to your house, fortunately, I don't visit any guy's house, not even with a girl.

I don't live in BH kidnap areas, so I don't know how that scenario came to you.

But like I said, any dimwit that wants to treat my f**k up will have to come up with a pretty elaborate plan because it's almost impossible to catch me in any precarious situation

Lol.

That's why I say you should live life and experience it. Not crowd experience.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by holybabayo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
nobody is that interested and I don't take risks to put me in funny situations.

You'll have to catch me alone at night to treat my f**k up, you can NEVER catch me cuz I don't go out at night, even if I do, certainly not alone or in lonely places

You may have to invite me to your house, fortunately, I don't visit any guy's house, not even with a girl.

I don't live in BH kidnap areas, so I don't know how that scenario came to you.

But like I said, any dimwit that wants to treat my f**k up will have to come up with a pretty elaborate plan because it's almost impossible to catch me in any precarious situation
Now you are beginning to stray to error. You are not God. I pray no body indeed ever treat your fxxk up.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
holybabayo:

Now you are beginning to stray to error. You are not God. I pray no body indeed ever treat your fxxk up.
nobody knows me. Someone has to know you to treat your f**k up. I'm largely unknown wherever I am
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by nonjebose(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
if you approach someone respectfully, no one would ever call you a pervert.

Problem with most online guys is they want to know what you're wearing before they know what you're studying. They want to know your plans for the night before they know your plans for your life. They want to know what kind of man you're into before the kind of person you are.

So if you don't fit into the kind of man I want, what next? You modify yourself to fit my requirements for the short period you plan to court me before you move to the next girl? undecided
An excellent observation. You "killed" it
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by mmsen: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
They got married within two years?

People are crazy.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by holybabayo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
nobody knows me. Someone has to know you to treat your f**k up. I'm largely unknown wherever I am
It's not everybody-knows-me that makes those that their fxxk up was treated victims. Some people were treated by their very family members. Please Just keep some place for the grace and mercies of God and not all down to smartness.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
holybabayo:

It's not everybody-knows-me that makes those that their fxxk up was treated victims. Some people were treated by their very family members. Please Just keep some place for the grace and mercies of God and not all down to smartness.
lol....people who have family, right?

Grace and mercy is there definitely, but God cannot help you if you don't help yourself. I help myself by not putting myself in risky situations. Many have blind grace, they just go anywhere and think God gat them. God doesn't work like that
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I'll be waiting cheesy
Btw is it marriage season in sa?
You're the second southie, in a week, to "ask after my hand in marriage" . grin grin

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Btw is it marriage season in sa?
You're the second southie, in a week, to "ask after my hand in marriage" . grin grin

And just yesterday I was telling one guy on another thread that I have psychic powers tongue grin Wow, what a coincidence! Well, she must have my good taste in men cheesy You are after all a likeable person, so I'm not surprised that girls would go on one knee for you...or on all fours...if you KWIM wink grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by thaoriginator: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
when we go see this kind tin for Nl wetin Nl guys sabi be "naija gurls like money, Naija gurls like money" angry "naija men" frivolous set of species
Sexymoma, abeg help me tell Ujsizzle that, this could be US o cry
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

And just yesterday I was telling one guy on another thread that I have psychic powers tongue grin Wow, what a coincidence! Well, she must have my good taste in men cheesy[b] You are after all a likeable person, so I'm not surprised that girls would go on one knee for you...or on all fours...if you KWIM wink grin[/b]
grin grin grin
I'm blushing oo
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

grin grin grin
I'm blushing oo

Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by sexymoma(f): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
tundelis:
crycry cry why you wicked like dis nw wey u don xpose whr I bin dey work how u wan make dos girls feel my swag again nah Chai e no good o. ...... but I got some for u too cheesy cheesy cheesy that ur useless bobo wey una dey Carry una sef joblessly waka for street don come beg my oga for here to take up the cleaning job o....abeg warn ahm o grin
otondo!!so u think filling station job better abi.. U don jonz... U go hol nozzle tire...
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by sexymoma(f): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
thaoriginator:
Sexymoma, abeg help me tell Ujsizzle that, this could be US o cry
that babe nor be your mate ooo.. grin cos i hear say e sabi all Orlando song.. Shey u see say na old cargo
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by kaboninc(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
lol....people who have family, right?

Grace and mercy is there definitely, but God cannot help you if you don't help yourself. I help myself by not putting myself in risky situations. Many have blind grace, they just go anywhere and think God gat them. God doesn't work like that

That's why you should not be boastful.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by thaoriginator: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
that babe nor be your mate ooo.. grin cos i hear say e sabi all Orlando song.. Shey u see say na old cargo
I want her like that.. Btw, you know my own age.. I don dey since the days of jack the ripper.. And where the gyal dey sef, me nuh dey hear from again..
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
emmalezy:
Twitter user Ibe trolled a young woman in June 2014 who ended up as his wife-to-be this year. Check out their pre-wedding photos and the troll tweets after the cut...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/twitter-user-getting-married-to-woman.html
LOL. HML PEACE CHARLES
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by tundelis(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
otondo!!so u think filling station job better abi.. U don jonz... U go hol nozzle tire...
me go kill you o. ..you no sabi beef na starting you get grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by tohpahz(f): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
Time to troll this geh right here. cool

They don't know am married wink
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by tohpahz(f): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
mmsen:

People are crazy.

So they were to wait till ur son gets married right?
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
when we go see this kind tin for Nl
wetin Nl guys sabi be "naija gurls like money, Naija gurls like money" angry
"naija men" frivolous set of species

Your father's uncle's brother, Olosho.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
tohpahz:

They don't know am married wink
Which will make the trolling more interesting. wink
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by kingsilly(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
mmsen:

People are crazy.

You wan court for 20yrs. bà?
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make them no post domestic violence shit later on.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by tohpahz(f): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
Which will make the trolling more interesting. wink

Trolling a married woman is punishable under section (s) 4b ,PT 14 ofthe Nigerian troll book. . grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by MartinsIfeco1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
LockDown69:
Ok, I see the Blackberry and iphone, how much are they paying her. smh!
Very funny
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
tohpahz:

Trolling a married woman is punishable under section (s) 4b ,PT 14 ofthe Nigerian troll book. . grin
The law is not made for a troll and as such, free from any punishment whatsoever. cheesy
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
But these bloggers sabi lie oh! No be only troll,na stroll! Mtcheeeeew! The guy wey dey crush for the babe since 2014 finally got her attention and you call it trolling?!
Some nairaland topics sha can be misleading!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos) / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.