Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) (39636 Views)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by eph12(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
that would make most ladies dumb...that doesn't mean you should sacrifice your intellect to meet the standards of someone whose brain has been criminally underused.

There are many women out there with brains who require a man with brains and a vision as well. When you try to appeal to that side of a woman, it helps you separate the plants from the weed. Unless you want an idiot, you shouldn't begin a conversation with any woman with silly talk
True this
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Jacko01: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Come this twitter and instagram hookup dey work oh

Be like say all dose girls @splufiknigeria dey advertise i go start to worry all of dem..... One fit give me green light hehe

No serius il start instagram hunting
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

Safarigirl,why do you always have this warped way of thinking? I've seen few of your post here and I always wonder why you think that way.

The oloshos aren't getting married,at least not to Nigerian men.
so you want to tell me that there are more women getting married to men they never slept with than otherwise?

That what I see in the Nigerian society everyday is false? Would you marry a woman who refuses to sleep with you?

Bros, the realities of the world have given me a reason to have a warped view of life, nothing has happened in this world to change my views. Many people choose to be blind to these things, but I see them.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by KingsleyCEO: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
I guess that the punishment for being so disrespectful.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Jackrich: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
if you approach someone respectfully, no one would ever call you a pervert.

Problem with most online guys is they want to know what you're wearing before they know what you're studying. They want to know your plans for the night before they know your plans for your life. They want to know what kind of man you're into before the kind of person you are.

So if you don't fit into the kind of man I want, what next? You modify yourself to fit my requirements for the short period you plan to court me before you move to the next girl? undecided
cheesy cheesy Boys go dun show you pepper.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by sexymoma(f): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nnachuka:
go and marry
I carey vacancy come ya side angry
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by sexymoma(f): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
2sexycom:
i know say u dey vex say non don propose to u... oya, will u marry me? say yes before i change my mind angry
yeye dey smell angry
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by 2sexycom(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
yeye dey smell angry
lol... carry your market go front abeg. angry angry
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by kaboninc(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
for where? It's the oloshos getting married and good girls get to visit bellanaija and seethe oloshos getting married.

Stop deceiving girls abeg. Na so pesin go do good girl remain inside her papa house, meanwhile guys are marrying whoever is willing to sleep with them. You don't get a husband if you don't sex a boyfriend these days

Hmmmm...na which one you don do?
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jackrich:
cheesy cheesy Boys go dun show you pepper.
den never born them finish....den no even get mind to near me.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm...na which one you don do?
none. Na wetin make I no get boyfriend.

I don't believe I should sleep with someone before he knows I'm 'the one'...whatever that means. Like I said, my brain is all I've got

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by tundelis(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
when we go see this kind tin for Nl
wetin Nl guys sabi be "naija gurls like money, Naija gurls like money" angry
"naija men" frivolous set of species
na God go punish you angry. .why e be say na the money part you punch out. ..Ole
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by tundelis(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:

I don't believe I should sleep with someone before he knows I'm 'the one'...whatever that means. Like I said, my brain is all I've got
I wish I have someone who wouldn't tempt me of having sex before knowing how able I am in all way terms .. Too many fake people

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by kaboninc(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:

Na the problem be that.

Na who tell you say sleeping with someone go let him know say you be the one?

You girls sef...don't say what you nor know. What you don't know, you don't know. Haven't you heard of couples keeping their virginity intact until after marriage? Or you think it is not true...but rather you choose to believe the o.losho part. We all have different opinions about se.x

You're young dear. Just live life and have your own experience, not the crowd experience.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Jackrich: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
den never born them finish....den no even get mind to near me.
cheesy Na today ?

Abegi ! leave story for story tellers.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
kaboninc:

Na the problem be that.

Na who tell you say sleeping with someone go let him know say you be the one?

You girls sef...don't say what you nor know. What you don't know, you don't know. Haven't you heard of couples keeping their virginity intact until after marriage? Or you think it is not true...but rather you choose to believe the o.losho part. We all have different opinions about se.x

You're young dear. Just live life and have your own experience, not the crowd experience.
once again, we're down to the 1 in 100 vs 75 in 100
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jackrich:
cheesy Na today ?

Abegi ! leave story for story tellers.
and this is the kind of talk that discourages girls. Someone will tell you people the truth and you say they're bluffing, meanwhile you accuse girls of preferring lies to truth.

The same thing applies to guys, you want to be lied to. So, believe what you will, can't change the truth
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by prodiG(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Captain6:
The guy is even ugly undecided
Fineboy upload ur pics make we see. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by repogirl(f): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Be careful who you troll after! grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by kaboninc(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
once again, we're down to the 1 in 100 vs 75 in 100

You hear about the '75 in hundred' because they are 'loud' and not really '75' as you claim.

If you do not want to engage in s.ex to please a guy then don't. If its because of your religion, then don't. Your views do not have to be the 'standard' nor must it be acceptable but it can only be respected.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by sexymoma(f): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
tundelis:
na God go punish you angry. .why e be say na the money part you punch out. ..Ole
heys angry who called you here.. Tunde the cleaner, u nor go go carey mob dey mob that bank hall.. be like say u don see wrk for filling station ba angry Otondo.. we are talking bout rich men u come here dey blab... let me see you do pim again.. angry
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by kaboninc(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
and this is the kind of talk that discourages girls. Someone will tell you people the truth and you say they're bluffing, meanwhile you accuse girls of preferring lies to truth.

The same thing applies to guys, you want to be lied to. So, believe what you will, can't change the truth

The guy told you the truth.

You think say 'them never born the person' but in reality, someone will do what he wants to do to you without even knowing who you are. Or he may know you but still go ahead with his plan maybe to treat your f..kup and damn the consequences, even if na death.

Abi no be boko boys dey conduct daring raids on innocent women and children yet sexually molest, harass and rape them? This Chibok girl wey you see no be boko guy give am bell.e? What of the other girls? Abi them no know say those girls are the most sought after, talked about kidnapped victim?
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
kaboninc:

The guy told you the truth.

You think say 'them never born the person' but in reality, someone will do what he wants to do to you without even knowing who you are. Or he may know you but still go ahead with his plan maybe to treat your f..kup and damn the consequences, even if na death.

Abi no be boko boys dey conduct daring raids on innocent women and children yet sexually molest, harass and rape them? This Chibok girl wey you see no be boko guy give am bell.e? What of the other girls? Abi them no know say those girls are the most sought after, talked about kidnapped victim?

nobody is that interested and I don't take risks to put me in funny situations.

You'll have to catch me alone at night to treat my f**k up, you can NEVER catch me cuz I don't go out at night, even if I do, certainly not alone or in lonely places

You may have to invite me to your house, fortunately, I don't visit any guy's house, not even with a girl.

I don't live in BH kidnap areas, so I don't know how that scenario came to you.

But like I said, any dimwit that wants to treat my f**k up will have to come up with a pretty elaborate plan because it's almost impossible to catch me in any precarious situation

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by tundelis(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
heys angry who called you here.. Tunde the cleaner, u nor go go carey mob dey mob that bank hall.. be like say u don see wrk for filling station ba angry Otondo.. we are talking bout rich men u come here dey blab... let me see you do pim again.. angry
crycry cry why you wicked like dis nw wey u don xpose whr I bin dey work how u wan make dos girls feel my swag again nah Chai e no good o. ...... but I got some for u too cheesy cheesy cheesy that ur useless bobo wey una dey Carry una sef joblessly waka for street don come beg my oga for here to take up the cleaning job o....abeg warn ahm o grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
KingOfJapan, this could be us but you're playing grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by ayguru: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
safarigirl:
for where? It's the oloshos getting married and good girls get to visit bellanaija and seethe oloshos getting married.

Stop deceiving girls abeg. Na so pesin go do good girl remain inside her papa house, meanwhile guys are marrying whoever is willing to sleep with them. You don't get a husband if you don't sex a boyfriend these days
I was agreeing with your initial post before, though you stereotyped that most online guys are criminally minded bla bla bla.... Now you are also saying the oloshos are the ones getting married....don't you think you are a bit confused?
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
tohpahz:
Hmmmmm
Time to troll this geh right here. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
ayguru:
I was agreeing with your initial post before, though you stereotyped that most online guys are criminally minded bla bla bla.... Now you are also saying the oloshos are the ones getting married....don't you think you are a bit confused?
we have different definitions of olosho. You're picturing actual prosti-tutes, I'm picturing girls who sleep with men to gain affection, it works for them cuz most people getting married have had carnal knowledge of each other.

It's a requirement from men these days to 'test the product they want to buy' no? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Coolguy89(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
wish to meet my future wife here too grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by SirHenry105(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
grin even the girl looks like twitter
How pasin kum fit kari luk lyk twitter nah... Una no go kill pasin 4 dz NL so... .

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
SirHenry105:
How pasin kum fit kari luk lyk twitter nah... Una no go kill pasin 4 dz NL so... .
Sorry, twitter bird ; D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.