Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) (39640 Views)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by ayokellany: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexymoma:
when we go see this kind tin for Nl
wetin Nl guys sabi be "naija gurls like money, Naija gurls like money" angry
"naija men" frivolous set of species

Naija unfrivolous women what have been happening to the countless number of PMs you have received over the yrs ? No be when u gree 4 person wey pm u them go see loving story tell.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by oea77(m): 1:19am On Jun 08, 2016
safarigirl:
if you approach someone respectfully, no one would ever call you a pervert.

Problem with most online guys is they want to know what you're wearing before they know what you're studying. They want to know your plans for the night before they know your plans for your life. They want to know what kind of man you're into before the kind of person you are.

So if you don't fit into the kind of man I want, what next? You modify yourself to fit my requirements for the short period you plan to court me before you move to the next girl? undecided

True.. True. You know the kind of guys you want are still around.. the only difference between them and these guys is maturity.. they've looked beyond just sex and are now looking towards the future.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Y won't u troll a babe dats flashing BB Porsche nd Iphone? Shey na me wey no see fone flash u wan com troll? Abeg go siddon we knw hw it rolls *yinmu*
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by free2blast(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2016
sexymoma:
when we go see this kind tin for Nl
wetin Nl guys sabi be "naija gurls like money, Naija gurls like money" angry
"naija men" frivolous set of species
What you just said won't increase your bride price. Oya let's take it from here maybe before the end of the year there will be a proposal grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by free2blast(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2016
ayokellany:

Naija unfrivolous women what have been happening to the countless number of PMs you have received over the yrs ? No be when u gree 4 person wey pm u them go see loving story tell.
Abeg no make una no send her pm again o. I want to start trolling her till she accept.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by ayokellany: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
Y won't u troll a babe dats flashing BB Porsche nd Iphone? Shey na me wey no see fone flash u wan com troll? Abeg go siddon we knw hw it rolls *yinmu*
trolling on you about to begin. Don't complain of over trolling o 0 O !!!
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol. Oya nah begin dey com by d tym my mr. husby start to dey luk 4 u wit gun nobody go tell u.
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Jackrich: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:
nobody is that interested and I don't take risks to put me in funny situations.

You'll have to catch me alone at night to treat my f**k up, you can NEVER catch me cuz I don't go out at night, even if I do, certainly not alone or in lonely places

You may have to invite me to your house, fortunately, I don't visit any guy's house, not even with a girl.

I don't live in BH kidnap areas, so I don't know how that scenario came to you.

But like I said, any dimwit that wants to treat my f**k up will have to come up with a pretty elaborate plan because it's almost impossible to catch me in any precarious situation
Story tellers everywhere you go.

Peeps like us will play you like a piano. cheesy
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by tohpahz(f): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2016
iAmCharis:
The law is not made for a troll and as such, free from any punishment whatsoever. cheesy
D law is for everyone. Dont try to wriggle out mahn. grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by robosky02(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Dcomrade:
Nairaland babes......over to you all grin

cc: Blessograo AngelAhnie cheesy
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
tohpahz:

D law is for everyone. Dont try to wriggle out mahn. grin
Let's see about that. My trolling on you officially starts 6pm today. cool

Gon be a sweet, long ride. cheesy
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by tohpahz(f): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
iAmCharis:
Let's see about that. My trolling on you officially starts 6pm today. cool

Gon be a sweet, long ride. cheesy

No be if u see mi to troll grin
Re: Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2016
tohpahz:

No be if u see mi to troll grin
Hehehe a man will always find his way. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos) / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.