Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys (4955 Views)

Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Magz(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2009
Amaka1725:

Nice guys are non existent

Nah. You are wrong here.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2009
Girls re damn,tell them lies and get what u want.Tell them the truth u don't.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Eric Nelson as simple as that
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by eyonigger(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2009
Eric Nelson:

Girls re damn,tell them lies and get what u want.Tell them the truth u don't.

Cud u plz give us an example of the lies u r talking about. Would love to learn.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
is good to be nice to a women but to certain extent. here in the Uk, if you"re too nice they"ll think you are new arrival and

they way girls relate to you will be different, belive it or not. the sonner you start putting western culture the better for you

you cant avoid to be too lean or too polite as if you"re jesus or the most virtuous man: so therefore some men would

rather hide their true self. everyone want a woman of his own and cant avoid to be too MR nicer guys.

as soon as you start being firm, strong on your ground then you get the respect /attention you deserve

Mr nice count 100% in nigeria sorry if am exegerrating in diaspora doesnt count. 4 years ago a friend of mine came from

nigeria as you and I know when you first come you still have the nigeria mentality but guess what within 6 months of his

arrival these guys has mix up with white guys between man and god you wont belive this guys has started smoking cour

summons argument with his Mum to the extent his Mum will be crying and telling me that he brought my friend from nigeria

now i should see what he has turn into. well, as you expected I try to calm her down and assure her all will be well. withing

that period thus guys has lots of girlfriend mostly from congo, nigeria and Uganda. not that am supporting him but I think being too nice is not good
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by sweetpie23: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2009
I run after nice guys I don't run away from them
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by na2day2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2009
Moyola:

Many gurlz love adventure, the excitement of d unknown. . . hence, they opt for not so nyz guyz undecided

Some nyz guyz can be tough, 'bad' n all. . . they r not deekkiz, jerkz, pretendaz, boring. . . juz kuz they've got good manners, knw hw to cherish and respect! N yu dare nt take them 4 granted. . . else. . .arrrgghh! tongue

i concur! wink wink

sweetpie23:

I run after nice guys I don't run away from them

really? i am nice, plz run after me; on ur marks, get set, go! tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by lovetips(f): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
There is a secret you can use to
attract and keep Nigerian babes
attracted to as long as you want.

But you have to download my ebook
to see it. It is free

http://www.4shared.com/file/128607217/7d215661/THE_RED_BUTTON-BY_MARY_JANE.html
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by juddyzier: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2009
Though everyone have a choice to make. But I don't think your the one to grade yourself as nice person. A responsible lady cannot have anythign to do with a guy whose future is bleak. Let gentleness be our cloak. Don't call your self nice, let the outsiders sing your litany.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Vampire01: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2009
Nice Guys Finish Last[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2009
be yourself, dont be someone else. for me I dont have time for techniques I have so many things to worry about. rather i will pray to god to lead me to the woman. all this online techniques I dont really buy them. is she said No is not the end of the world at least you know you"re yourself be a man you"re are and strategise yourself
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2009
I cant kill myself because of a girl or what you call it, or try to be someelse. MR DEJI IS MR DEJI MR JOHN IS MR JOHN, MISS NIKE IS MISS NIKE MISS OYIN IS MISS OYIN like the saying goes all fingers are not equal.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by informat09(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2009
it's not the bad guy's, it's the confident guys. The girls like the guys that are confident in their looks and don't need the girl. A needy guy is a huge turn off for girls. Be confident when you walk up to a girl act like you don't need her and i promise they will not say you are too nice.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by EDOYORUBA: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2009
Well there is the saying "TREAT THEM MEAN, KEEP THEM KEEN",
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2009
are there nice guys? well al i can say there is an abundance of is a guy acting nice which for that moment makes him nice.i do not fall for such anymore,
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by EDOYORUBA: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2009
@olusolami. What is your defination of a nice guy. Have you ever looked at it from the point of view that it might be you being the problem. (sorry I dont mean you specifically). But I mean women in general.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by smilewtme: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2009
trust me guys are guys. they will only act nive when it is convenient or when there is a price to it. when they are getting something in return, they will smother with all kinds of NICENESS, if there are nice guys, i hav not seen any, the ones tat i thought were nicem were actually a-holes,
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2009
no more nice any more if a girl says hello i wont reply
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by julianH(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
Whichever way you are coming from the basic truth is:

IF YOU ARE TOO SWEET, THE WORLD WILL EAT YOU UP IN AN INSTANT!

IF YOU ARE TOO BITTER, THE WORLD WILL SPIT YOU OUT IN AN INSTANT!

WHAT THEN IS THE ANSWER:

Combination of the two characteristics; only then will you be able to make head way in everything you do – not only with the ladies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Deichi(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2009
Sorry. I hope we are not confusing 'confidence with being 'a baddy or arrognt guy'. What i will tell us is, there are guys whom are quiet + confident.
loud + confident.
quiet + low self esteem,
loud + obnoxious.
think sme 'nice guys are quiet and have complex. Me i am quiet but confident. No need to edit ma self, raaise a tantrum to show i am a livewire,or the happening guy. I just do ma thing and hope someone dares me, then u will be the shcocked nitwit. Nd i think being nice is GOOD + A PINCH OF NAUGHTY

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2009
Point of correction. . .do your research right Mr Poster!

I love a man who treats me right. . .that's why am gonna stick with him! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by decode55(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Truth is, nigerian ladies don't know what exactly they want.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Aditkd(f): 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
To me there should be a balance. Yin-Yang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? / Why Do Women Have Big Tummy / I Have Lost My Sense Of Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.