Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys (4878 Views)

Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by na2day2(m): 3:31am On Aug 28, 2009
pc guru:

Being nice is good.Some boys and girls are just too stupid to know what good even if it hits them in the head.As a good boy.I see no f@€k-reason why i should be bad to keep a girl.There's dinstinction btwn a nice guy and a wuss.But being too nice is gay.

ur problem is u are too educated, these girl dont need that kind of level headed thinking guy, trust me i found out the hard way in kindergarten grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by chic2pimp(m): 3:38am On Aug 28, 2009
Do it my way its kool and safe. Get two wifey(one good,one bad). Wot y'all need to do then is alternate partners depending on how frisky you are feeling on a particular night. cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Magz(m): 3:43am On Aug 28, 2009
^^Isn't polygamy cool?^^
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:20am On Aug 28, 2009
a widower ko. blackwidow ni

You said that you and the mother didnt get along Plus a widower would mean that you two were married which isnt true

My friend go sleep. My memory is awesome
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 28, 2009
Those ladies are making the biggest mistake of their life.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by na2day2(m): 5:27am On Aug 28, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

a widower ko. blackwidow ni

You said that you and the mother didnt get along Plus a widower would mean that you two were married which isnt true

My friend go sleep. My memory is awesome

yes, yes, tell us more grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by dayokanu(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2009
Is that not true? Why do girls chase guys who treat them like shit?

Its a regular occurence to see a girl going helplessly after a guy who sleeps with her friend, steal her money and even beat her up. The moment the guy calls, she melts

PITY
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by timilehing(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2009
Maybe you should being nice to her
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by CrudeOil2(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2009
It doesn't pay to be nice sometimes.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by chrishenzo: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2009
I have been going through the response of people but none has describe the real meaning of nice guy or bad guy. Before I can say any thing, I would like someone to tell me what it really means by being nice or being bad. From my own perspective, I think girls don't like bad guys. They only like someone that can get going when the going get tough, someone that is brave to face any responsibility, someone who can keep the atmosphere lively even when there is nothing to discuss. Another reason for standing on my views(girls like good guys/brave guys), no girl would like to shear his man with another girl. If she truly love the guy, she will like to keep him for herself alone. By trying to stop the guy from being a casanova, she is planting some good behaviour inside the guy.

Throughout my years of life, I have never come across a girl who said "Hey look, I love a criminal, murderer,rapist, I am looking forward to date one.

My next question is this, if girls really like bad guys why do bad guys also complain of their girls cheating on them?

Finally, I believe that if you are a "REAL MAN" girls must surely love you. By real man, I mean knowing what you want and going there to get it, being a driver and not a passenger, knowing the right words to say and the right time to say it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by AMOR10(f): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2009
its funny cos my ex b.f (broke up cos he was tlking marriage in bk then in sec. school) is like my best friend nice and everything but i just don't have dat kinda feeling for him i wish i did sha cos i'd have be d perfect match
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by DaudaAbu(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2009
Nice guyz Dont provide any challenge.

Nice guys are yes-men. beautiful ladies dont like yes-men

Check out this site. it has all the asnwers. www.doubleyourdating.com

U dont even need to look any further
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by sexyLeamon(f): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2009
I like nice guys. I don't run away from nice guys. You have to date all sorts of people before you know what you want; that's true to everyone. The "jerks" know how to manipulate feelings so girls think they are nice, but really, they've just been manipulated. Nice guys don't know how to manipulate feelings so they usually don't get the girls until these girls that got played develop their Bullsh*t meters.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by adajane(f): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2009
its interesting to know that there are nice decent guys out there, i thought all guys are the same, going after whts under the skirt of a lady, when a guy is nice and friendly, u as a lady will be more comfortable with the guy, its good when u date someone u look onto as a friend and as a lover. than a total stranger.

All the nice guys in the house keep it up.

i pray to come across one someday.

cheers.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by CrudeOil2(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2009
Most girls dont value nice guys. They would rather fantasize over some thug they met at the club.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by asha80(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I like nice guys. I don't run away from nice guys. You have to date all sorts of people before you know what you want; that's true to everyone. The "jerks" know how to manipulate feelings so girls think they are nice, but really, they've just been manipulated. Nice guys don't know how to manipulate feelings so they usually don't get the girls until these girls that got played develop their Bullsh*t meters.

GBAM!

Crude Oil:

Most girls dont value nice guys. They would fantasize over some thug they met at the club.

grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by ngel0v3(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2009
To be sincere with you all, nice guys only make good husbands, not boyfriends. MOst of the time, single ladies need bad boys to hang around and flex with. Ladies, am I on track?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Rakhadani(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
In reality, no man is nice, believe me.
If a man tries to pretnd to be 'nice' on his chick, if she's clever she'll know that he's pretendin' and many girls if not all don't love guys who pretend!!
Rather be 'bad' but being yourself, though one or two may dump you for that, you'll get someone who really loves you though, and you'll know that she really loves you!!!
Again, ladies are not ever 'nice' and they know that, that's why they'll dump every gay who poses to be a mr nice guy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by olorioko1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
cool simple answer because they nice guys re BOLOs, I hope u know what i mean,
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2009
is like when you"re plain, real, natural, yourself, simple, not forming/pretending the real you is like some girls dont like it. they prefer guys that wear sun glasses, trousers going down, thug, aggressive and rough. i know what am talking about.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
you cant meet a women being yourself, is not going to work it needs bit pretending. otherwise you just remains signle for life, Deji sunday

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ngel0v3 couldnt agree more
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by IYANGBALI: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2009
nice guys are tooo sentimental,dem too dey dey like ajebo,girls wann hard guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by HohDee(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
they arn't calld nice guy again, they r nw call "WUSSY".
da main reason is tht wussy r insecure, predictable.boring.controllable.
overly emotional.
talkin abt bad guys--they r secure,unpredictable,very lively,
uncontrollable.knws hw to deal wit their emotion(tht if they ga one).
the msg they passed to gurls r mixed words, which makes
da gurl to continue thinkin abt em after departin. bad guys r challenging.

Wut am gonna concentrate on is CONTROLLABLE.
gurls dnt want sum1 they can push around(lil their lil bro). or sum1
they can easly predict,
they want sum1 thts can challenge their emotion instead of
em challengin da guy,
Hope dis help all wuss in da house, time to step up ya game,
, do u fink u posses all da quality of WUSS i wrote of there?
then its time to re-think & start actin rite.
gotta role nw, ima b back 4 more info,
Much luv
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by africhika(f): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
well, they say bad people have all the fun! LOL

as for me, i will go for the nice, sweet, quiet guy that will blush whenever he sees me and text me "good morning" over his bad brother any day.

my sisters and friends are the opposite. girls do want action. They want a fantasy. i don't know why. i just found out my best guy friend, as sweet as can be, has liked me for years but I wasn't  feeling him. just not very attractive.

that's another thing, bad guys tend to be playboys and all about their hair and clothes. but any woman with wisdom will go for the nice guy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by africhika(f): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys
« #44 on: Today at 10:55:18 AM »

I like nice guys. I don't run away from nice guys.  You have to date all sorts of people before you know what you want; that's true to everyone. The "jerks" know how to manipulate feelings so girls think they are nice, but really, they've just been manipulated. Nice guys don't know how to manipulate feelings so they usually don't get the girls until these girls that got played develop their Bullsh*t meters.

amen to that! bad guys  play silly games. who has time for that crap?! and bad guys are always arrogant. Arrogance is a huge turnoff!! 

and all this junk about bad guys being a challenge that ladies want? PUH-LEEZE, he needs to recognize that I am the prize to be challenged. only a nice man will do that.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Fiona0007: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
Being nice is fine, but it's not everything girls are looking for.
If you are nice, and also have education, a good job, well-groomed, a certain degree of assertiveness, and the list goes on and on,
Occasionally being nice all the time can be annoying to your partner, and don't be too nice to many girls when your girl is around tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
how can be a bad guy ? in other word how can go about it ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2009
how can I be a bad guy ? in other word how can I go about it ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by yme1(f): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2009
@poster
makes me wonder too undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by africhika(f): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2009
purchase the bad boy manual on amazon.com

y would u wanna be a "rude boi" as jamaicans say?  tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2009
@africhika your reason well. keep it up, Deji sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify Loosed Girls / What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? / Ladies What Does It Taste Like To Suck A Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.