Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (813545 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2008
The One:

@loma

Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his head and Jill came tumbling after

LOL! Chei, na the answer be that true true! Youare truly the one - the special one. grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2008
Quote from @WanajO
wanaj0:

[size=30pt]For all the FEUDING PARTIES, let there be a CEASE FIRE now PLEASE.

All offended parties should FIND grace in their hearts to FORGIVE. Don't let us create the impression that we cannot sustain anything GOOD.

For all those offended, accept my unreserved apology!!!!!!! We must not try to kill this thread. Let's celebrate the 700 Club (sorry 700 pages) with style!!!!
[/size]
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
The One:

@loma

You are too much!!! Keeping it short and simple!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2008
easimoni:

LOL! Chei, na the answer be that true true! Youare truly the one - the special one. grin

C mi c trouble o cheesy grin c as Loma tak mi do mugu with Jack and Jill grin grin

The One:

@loma

The One:
talk tru small she na my decode help u decode am ehn cheesy wink grin U sef get sharp brain. u do well wink

Loma: I must meet you in person grin You definitely must be loads of fun to be around. I don tak u do my bes friend kia, kia. mak i go dey get my recommended dosage of laughter
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2008
Royal purple cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2008
Well let's have some more fun since NSE is on FORCED HOLIDAY.

Could the following pass for a teaser? Just try anyway. How familiar are you with vowels in the English Alphabet? Can you quickly recognize them? Then try this one:

Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2008
Jack and Jill - Ioma you no go kill person for here,  smiley smiley smiley
me wey i don dey hail omoba3 for translation,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2008
eniyanman:

Quote from: Mr. Risky on Today at 10:48:56 PM
Well let's have some more fun since NSE is on FORCED HOLIDAY.

Could the following pass for a teaser? Just try anyway. How familiar are you with vowels in the English Alphabet? Can you quickly recognize them? Then try this one:

Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

no be Mary?

Na lie, na Nunu (AEIOU)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
SavvyLanre:

Na lie, na Nunu (AEIOU)

@Savvylanre, This no be Candle stickooooo Na brain. The other guy was correct, the fifth daughter is MARY. Read the sentence well grin grin

Ok What about this

A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.
Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses; how does HE indicate what he wants?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by NBA(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2008
eniyanman:

no be Mary?
You too much, you don spoil show!  grin grin grin
You for wait for a few Nunu's na. grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2008
Mr. Risky:

@Savvylanre,  This no be Candle stickooooo  Na brain.  The other guy was correct, the fifth daughter is MARY.   Read the sentence well grin grin

Ok What about this

A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.
Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses; how does HE indicate what he wants?   

make una try na, una don sleep just now
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by eny3: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2008
as d blind man no dey mute, be like say na to talk say im want sunglasses.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2008
deleted
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2008
Do you fly often?  You might find this interesting.  Even if you do not fly frequently, you might well relate to this.  In any case, just try give the correct answer here:

Now the tori,

"During the second republic in Nigeria, a plane was flying at 20,000 feet over Nigeria and Cameroun territories.  If you recall, the Bakassi issue was still on.   Anyway, during the flight, two of the engines failed.  The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine was also failing, decided on a crash landing procedure.  Unfortunately, the third engine failed before he had time to attempt an emergency landing, and off it went, nosedived and crashed beyond recognition at Bakassi.  Where were the survivors buried?"   A) Nigeria; B) Cameroun; C) Bakassi.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
Mr. Risky:

Do you fly often?  You might find this interesting.  Even if you do not fly frequently, you might well relate to this.  In any case, just try give the correct answer here:

Now the tori,

"During the second republic in Nigeria, a plane was flying at 20,000 feet over Nigeria and Cameroun territories.  If you recall, the Bakassi issue was still on.   Anyway, during the flight, two of the engines failed.  The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine was also failing, decided on a crash landing procedure.  Unfortunately, the third engine failed before he had time to attempt an emergency landing, and off it went, nosedived and crashed beyond recognition at Bakassi.  Where were the survivors buried?"   A) Nigeria; B) Cameroun; C) Bakassi.

". . .crashed beyond recocnition"

No survivors' bodies to bury.

Wait a minute!"Survivors" mean "alive"

THERE WERE SURVIVORS,BUT THEY WEREN'T BURIEDgrin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2008
Krrush:

". . .crashed beyond recocnition"

No survivors' bodies to bury.

Wait a minute!"Survivors" mean "alive"

THERE WERE SURVIVORS,BUT THEY WEREN'T BURIEDgrin

Even if there were survivors, Do they bury SURVIVORS??
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2008
Now, this is a BIG BONUS for you. Quick, quick, name three consecutive days without the mention of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Oya quick, quick
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
This should be very easy to answer since it was on the news then.

Who can tell me the prominent world leader that visited President Yar Adua at Aso rock on the 30th of February 2008?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2008
invisible!:

This should be very easy to answer since it was on the news then.

Who can tell me the prominent world leader that visited President Yar Adua at Aso rock on the 30th of February 2008?

Abeg which calendar was in use then?? grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2008
Mr. Risky:

Now, this is a BIG BONUS for you. Quick, quick, name three consecutive days without the mention of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Oya quick, quick

1st, 2nd and 3rd of January. Maybe.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dokun23: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2008
time for some general knowledge?? huh grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2008
pumping777:

Abeg which calendar was in use then?? grin grin

@Pumping777, I like this your question/answer very well. An American once accused Nigerians of using question to answer question. And the Nigerian who heard this "wrong" accusation was stunned and exclaimed "who told you?". The answer was clear afterwards grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2008
DELETED
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 12:05am On Mar 21, 2008
pumping777:

1st, 2nd and 3rd of January. Maybe.

OMG, I don see wetin Pumping777 no fit ANALYSE today cheesy.  Good you no go fit know everything.  The answer is  YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 12:10am On Mar 21, 2008
lol u guys are the bomb!!! It feels like family here. Keep the riddles pouring in.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 12:10am On Mar 21, 2008
Ok, answer this and you are sure of huge capital appreciation coupled with dividend and bonus grin  Just answer sharp, sharp:

Somewhere around Ikoyi, there is a bungalow that is painted all over in white colour.  What do you think is the colour of the staircase?  A) Black    B) Red   C) White
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2008
Mr. Risky:

OMG, I don see wetin Pumping777 no fit ANALYSE today cheesy. Good you no go fit know everything. The answer is YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW grin grin

Chei!!! See me see wrong answer!! grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2008
pumping777:

Chei!!! See me see wrong answer!! grin grin

Some bungalows fit go get staircase?? grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2008
Mr Risky just reminded me about Americans, now a 14 year old Nigerian born in USA visited this country with his dad. While at M/M airport, the boy ws observing things quietly. As they sat down waiting for a car to pick them up, the guy boy remarked that all the bad news peddled by CNN about Nigeria is false.

the father asked 'why do you say so?

the boy looked up and said 'there has been electric light in this hall since we landed here ten minutes ago, and CNN said the other day that power goes off after every five minutes in Nigeria?'

the dad was about to explain when, suddenly the light went dead and everyone around shouted 'up NEPA!

The dad swallowed his comments and led the boy away to the waiting airport taxi.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2008
invisible!:

Mr Risky just reminded me about Americans, now a 14 year old Nigerian born in USA visited this country with his dad. While at M/M airport, the boy ws observing things quietly. As they sat down waiting for a car to pick them up, the guy boy remarked that all the bad news peddled by CNN about Nigeria is false.

the father asked 'why do you say so?

the boy looked up and said 'there has been electric light in this hall since we landed here ten minutes ago, and CNN said the other day that power goes off after every five minutes in Nigeria?'

the dad was about to explain when, suddenly the light went dead and everyone around shouted 'up NEPA!

The dad swallowed his comments and led the boy away to the waiting airport taxi.

You can't believe this really happened to me.  After a while outside Nigeria's shores, it was power failure at the airport less than 5minutes of my arrival that reminded me that we landed safely grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2008
deleted
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2008
aktopgun:

try candlestick charting explained by gregory morris
john Murphy's book on TA comes highly recommended as well but i haven't read that one

Thanks Aktopgun. Hope the program went well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.