Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (835016 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 2:16am On Mar 21, 2008
cheexy:

Krrush i find that highly insulting.

In that case I appologise @cheexy.Didn't mean it literally in the least. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 2:18am On Mar 21, 2008
Krrush:

In that case I appologise @cheexy.Didn't mean it literally in the least. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just delete it and she will do same too.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:19am On Mar 21, 2008
this reminds me of Dollp1cute and Tmoni - dey almost bury my head last year, me i know dey yan that kind joke again o,
Krrush - i just sincerely hope sey cheexy don forgive you  grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 2:20am On Mar 21, 2008
papa tobe,upon all the loot wey you don grab this year grin grin,
which kin chart by this time?wifey go vex ooh.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:21am On Mar 21, 2008
@naijadr

bigtreat  grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 2:22am On Mar 21, 2008
texas543:

Just delete it and she will do same too.

Roger.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 2:25am On Mar 21, 2008
Krrush:

Roger.

copy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:25am On Mar 21, 2008
hbrednic:

papa tobe,upon all the loot wey you don grab this year grin grin,
which kin chart by this time?wifey go vex ooh.

i wish man,  i wish  grin

she don sleep, long day!

i just like to dey look charts, i find them so revealing at times u know.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 2:25am On Mar 21, 2008
Krrush:

Deleted.

god go bless you yanfu yanfu.
make money not war, no be me talk am.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2008
cheexy never delete o, she still dey vex, grin grin grin
Krrush don enter trouble grin grin grin, make i add some more kerosine to the fire grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:33am On Mar 21, 2008
on a more serious note o, Sis. me Windy, how you take grab Nigrobe for floor - i really fear you o, was it 03/07 or 03/17?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:36am On Mar 21, 2008
looks like DSR's good results are going to pay off soon, a move in price upwards is coming in the next few days i would suggest

@pumice et roughcut, little test for u guys (pls indulge me, not trying to act like say i be anything special, just a game): pls look at the charts for DSR and say why u think i have made my above comment on a possible coming upward movement in price. it is a good learning exercise i think. cheers guys grin grin grin

i'll give u 2 hints:
a) its less obviuos on the 1yr chart
b) its not in the candles

guess u probably know the answer by now.  grin grin. lets see

p.s this is not a recommendation to buy or sell DSR. it is merely for discussion and analytic purposes  cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 2:37am On Mar 21, 2008
SavvyLanre:

Krrush don enter trouble grin grin grin, make i add some more kerosine to the fire grin grin grin

She is not online, she would first thing whenever she log-on.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 2:37am On Mar 21, 2008
SavvyLanre:

@Cheexy go forgive,because she's[b] the[/b] pioneer Gurulette on our thread.That says she is seasoned,deep,mature,matronly

. . . . benevolent,voluminous,fantabulous. . . .
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:39am On Mar 21, 2008
I no fit laugh - Krrush you dey try to redeem yourself,
na me go help you drag am - i dey play angel advocate for here, grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:41am On Mar 21, 2008
Aktopgun me too i dey look chart for here - see costain still dey defy gravity. But, i no someone if hin talk for here on that stock - gravity must to pull am down. Na who sabi that person? (na my own riddle be that)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 2:41am On Mar 21, 2008
SavvyLanre:

on a more serious note o,  Sis. me Windy, how you take grab Nigrobe for floor - i really fear you o,  was it 03/07 or 03/17?

that's why,she is called the HURRICANE,me na both fear and respect.she sabi too much.
one day she might become another madam stockexchange,relaxing on ndidi's top seat.(beta for all nairalanders be that)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 2:43am On Mar 21, 2008
Krrush:

@Cheexy go forgive,because she's[b] the[/b] pioneer Gurulette on our thread.That says she is seasoned,deep,mature,matronly

. . . . benevolent,voluminous,fantabulous. . . .

SavvyLanre:

I no fit laugh - Krrush you dey try to redeem yourself,
na me go help you drag am - i dey play angel advocate for here, grin grin grin

Na wa for the two of you grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:44am On Mar 21, 2008
SavvyLanre:

Aktopgun me too i dey look chart for here - see costain still dey defy gravity. But, i no someone if hin talk for here on that stock - gravity must to pull am down. Na who sabi that person? (na my own riddle be that)

ok savvy, look at the chart for DSR tell me what u think
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 2:44am On Mar 21, 2008
hbrednic:

that's why,she is called the HURRICANE,me na both fear and respect.she sabi too much.
one day she might become another madam stockexchange,relaxing on ndidi's top seat.(beta for all nairalanders be that)

Katrina or Rita cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 2:46am On Mar 21, 2008
Shey u see wetin dey happen when yarns too much. Oya all of una go to bed.

When Cheexy said  "You are adopted" she was referring to the question of a father and mothe having a child ,who is not u, b4 u come misunderstand am.

However, I must to apologise graphically on ur behalf!

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 2:46am On Mar 21, 2008
@KRUSH
VOLUMINOUS? I NO DEY OH grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:50am On Mar 21, 2008
aktopgun:

ok savvy, look at the chart for DSR tell me what u think

You no sey, i no sabi all those japanese words, but, i see a short run bull in the making for DSR, if confirmed on Tuesday, it might be too late for many to enter, if dem no enter on that day - as they would have a two day window for max. gain, and then price drops due to bonus issue, and then another bull run session,
In a nutshell, if you get money you fit put am there - but caveat empty o, but risk seems to be worth it.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:52am On Mar 21, 2008
hbrednic:

@KRUSH
VOLUMINOUS? I NO DEY OH grin grin grin

I no even see that one, another session of yawa for Krrush grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 2:54am On Mar 21, 2008
aktopgun:

looks like DSR's good results are going to pay off soon, a move in price upwards is coming in the next few days i would suggest

@pumice et roughcut, little test for u guys (please indulge me, not trying to act like say i be anything special, just a game): please look at the charts for DSR and say why u think i have made my above comment on a possible coming upward movement in price. it is a good learning exercise i think. cheers guys grin grin grin

i'll give you to hints:
a) its less obviuos on the 1yr chart
b) its not in the candles

guess u probably know the answer by now. grin grin. lets see

p.s this is not a recommendation to buy or sell DSR. it is merely for discussion and analytic purposes cheesy

Togun: I hail o. Would the ansa have anything to do with the low volume traded and the fact that it closed closer to the high of the day?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:59am On Mar 21, 2008
Omoba3:

Togun: I hail o. Would the ansa have anything to do with the low volume traded and the fact that it closed closer to the high of the day?

cheesy :Dwassup.

nope
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 3:03am On Mar 21, 2008
Kai - na who fit borrow me moni, this bank shares dey too sweet - Fide, Ubea and Ocea,
I am sure the fundals, are just packing,

Meanwhile, i no understand that UBA though, Even after Oga Pumping talk, i no gree sell o - i love fundalmentally good stocks too much to risk it for anything else. So i sold Ubn, (and Baba Wanaj0 - never pay my school fees grin) angry
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 3:04am On Mar 21, 2008
TopG: Na u biko! I dey try learn from you as u dey tak interpret. If you go back a few posts I posted some charts which need your learned eye.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 3:08am On Mar 21, 2008
SavvyLanre:

Kai - na who fit borrow me moni,  this bank shares dey too sweet - Fide, Ubea and Ocea, 
I am sure the fundals, are just packing, 

Meanwhile, i no understand that UBA though,  Even after Oga Pumping talk, i no gree sell o - i love fundalmentally good stocks too much to risk it for anything else. So i sold Ubn,  (and Baba Wanaj0 - never pay my school fees grin) angry

u dey dodge my question abi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 3:11am On Mar 21, 2008
i don ansa now, to d level wey i sabi
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 3:15am On Mar 21, 2008
@omoba

on redstar, i dont like spinning tops at the resistance area jare. it would suggest a reversal of sorts to the uptrend, ie buyers not so sure they want to go any higher with this one.

all the other indicators are trending up as u said but i tend to finalise with the candles cuz they have one element other indicators don't, market psychology.

of course u know i could be completely wrong  wink grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 3:16am On Mar 21, 2008
SavvyLanre:

i don ansa now, to d level wey i sabi

my question was on DSR man. see what u think

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.