Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? (13444 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2009
Now will you answer my question?

Are Nigerian woman as easy here in the USA as they are in Nigeria?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

No to question 1
No to question 2

No

ok then, are you handicap ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by chiogo(f): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

In America it is not by force that I have to get married.

In America no one looks down on you when you decide not to get married.

In America a woman can live a full life single and never ever get married.

LOL, Is that what they told you?  undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

No Nigerian women are NOT easy anywhere, unless if u're speaking about a prostitute, then that applies to prostitutes everywhere,

Nigerian women don't even like AKATA men like that. with all their im gonna, i wonna, Akata men can't even construct complete sentences,

They prefer Nigerian or white men over akata,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

ok then, are you handicap ?

Nope

chiogo:

LOL, Is that what they told you? undecided

who is they?

posakosa:

No Nigerian women are NOT easy anywhere, unless if u're speaking about a prostitute, then that applies to prostitutes everywhere,

Nigerian women don't even like AKATA men like that. with all their im gonna, i wonna, Akata men can't even construct complete sentences,

They prefer Nigerian or white men over akata,

What part of the country do you live in?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

I lived in nigeria you never did so where did you come up with the drivel that women in Nigeria are easy? From experience, you can date a nigerian girl and not even kiss her for yrs. It was in this country that i realised for the first time ever that you could sleep with a woman on a first date.

Hope4ever:

In America it is not by force that I have to get married.

In America no one looks down on you when you decide not to get married.

In America a woman can live a full life single and never ever get married.

It is only in Nigeria, where women are suppressed and made to feel inferior if they are not married by 25 that they do whatever they have to do to marry the first MF that asks them for their hand.

In America I can be just as successful as any man and make just as much money and don’t need a ring on my left hand to prove my worth.

Is that why engagement rings are the in-thing among american women today? lol what absolule rubbish.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ Davidylan

no mind am jo, it look like say body dey pepper am, maybe some Naija babe don steal him bobo,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

What part of the country do you live in?

OR do you think Nigerians don't have access to internet again, huh ?

I reside in Lagos but I school in the U.S. and I also travel around the world when time permits, and is there a problem ? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2009
davidylan:

I lived in nigeria you never did so where did you come up with the drivel that women in Nigeria are easy? From experience, you can date a nigerian girl and not even kiss her for yrs. It was in this country that i realised for the first time ever that you could sleep with a woman on a first date.

I have never lived in Nigeria, thus the need for my question.  Based solely on my observations here Nigerian women are easy when around flashy akata men.  But they are pretentious around Nigerian/African men.

So I was wondering do they act the same way in Nigeria that they act here in the States?  And if you have never happened to see them in the company of akata men with no other Nigerian around then i guess you dont know what I am talking about.

When my Nigerian bf have seen the videos they were shocked that it was Nigerian women acting worse then they claim akata woman act.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

Hi Crackles, still capturing hearts on NL, tongue tongue tongue
Was i ever capturing hearts shocked wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

OR do you think Nigerians don't have access to internet again, huh ?

I reside in Lagos but I school in the U.S. and I also travel around the world when time permits, and is there a problem ? undecided undecided

You say Nigerian women don't like akata men.  Is that because someone told you that or that you observed this over a period of time with your own eyes?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Was i ever capturing hearts shocked wink

yup, girls are falling head over heels, embarassed embarassed embarassed

u've got a unique and funny way of responding to threads, its captivating. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

You say Nigerian women don't like akata men.  Is that because someone told you that or that you observed this over a period of time with your own eyes?

Where in the US. do you reside ? I think I see what you mean,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

yup, girls are falling head over heels, embarassed embarassed embarassed
u've got a unique and funny way of responding to threads, its captivating. grin grin grin
Hummmm. . . . .
Interesting! cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

Where in the US. do you reside ? I think I see what you mean,

Washington DC
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by chiogo(f): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

who is they?

Whatever kind of deluded people you talk to. The Americans I know care about marriage.
And no, Nigerian women are not forced to marry by 25.

Anyway, it's no use explaining to you, it shouldn't be my job seeing as you're 29. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

Washington DC

I KNEW IT. oooy! I totally know what you mean now.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2009
YOUR QUESTION SHOULD SAY: Why are SOME POOR Girls with Nigerian Names Easy?

Many are only Nigerian through parents but were BORN in the US and have been brought up with the urban African American culture,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

YOUR QUESTION SHOULD SAY: Why are SOME POOR Girls with Nigerian Names Easy?

Many are only Nigerian through parents but were BORN in the US and have been brought up with the urban African American culture,

But they are worse than all of my friends, even one of my white sluty friends.

The things these girls do is so shameful.

I feel bad for them sometimes.

Edit:
And they have no playa skills at all. They get played and passed around like crazy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
And since we talking about it

Why do Nigerian men think American women are easy?

And why do they get mad when left with no money and not puzzy?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

But they are worse than all of my friends, even one of my white sluty friends.

The things these girls do is so shameful.

I feel bad for them sometimes.

and how does that affect your blood pressure, Have you never seen an African American do the same ?

for you to know them though, you must just be as poor as they are,

anyways, if that doesn't affect your blood pressure mind your own business.

NEEEEXT!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

And since we talking about it

Why do Nigerian men think American women are easy?

And why do they get mad when left with no money and not puzzy?

Are you easy ?? , if you are easy then draw the conclusive statement that ALL American women are easy.

Is your boyfriend mad that he has no money ? at 29, see all the rubbish questions u're asking,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

and how does that affect your blood pressure, Have you never seen an African American do the same ?

for you to know them though, you must just be as poor as they are,

anyways, if that doesn't affect your blood pressure mind your own business.

NEEEEXT!

I dont know them personally.  But I am there when my homies rope them in.  We are all from higher class families upper NW if you know anything about Washington DC.  And really it does not matter where these women are from or thier background because they are not sticking around long enough to really get to know any of us.

I am sure some of the things they do other american chicks have done but I dont roll with people that do the things that they do.
How can I tell these young women that they are being trashy?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by chiogo(f): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
Lmfao, I laugh in mandarin embarassed

Nairaland is getting out of hand seriously, I need to stop coming here. cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

I dont know them personally.  But I am there when my homies rope them in.  We are all from higher class families upper NW if you know anything about Washington DC.  And really it does not matter where these women are from or thier background because they are not sticking around long enough to really get to know any of us.

I am sure some of the things they do other american chicks have done but I dont roll with people that do the things that they do.
How can I tell these young women that they are being trashy?

Upper higher class my foot.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

Are you easy ?? , if you are easy then draw the conclusive statement that ALL American women are easy.

Is your boyfriend mad that he has no money ? at 29, see all the rubbish questions u're asking,

No I am not easy.

But here is a scenario

A bunch of sistas chilling at the local happy hour and up rolls an attractive Nigerian.  Before he opens his mouth I am thinking I like this dude let me holla at him.  Buttttttttttttttttttttttt he bleeps all that up by saying:  I got some weed do you want to come out to my car and smoke it with me?  I turn around and walk in the other direction.

Or peep this:

We all chilling down at Anacostia park and a Nigerian rolls through in his not so pimped out ride but its all good cuz I got a soft spot for Nigerian men.  Well he rolls up with cash sitting on the front seat talking about he got some beer, wine and weed and do I want to come to his house to party.  Again he can watch my ass jiggle as it walks away.

Why not approach a sista with some class and get the girl, woo her and watch her drop it like its hot in the bedroom for you.

Not all Black Americans smoke weed, want your money or drink alcohol.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

Upper higher class my foot.

Do you even know where upper NW is?

Do you even know what the median family income is in upper NW?

Do you even know how much a house costs in upper NW?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

Only POOR people come to the internet to try and prove they are rich,  shoor, una no even get shame, Keep it moving homey and go back to your ghetto. yea  ?

If u're rich, name one elite African American social group ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

of course I dont' im from the Nigerian village,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

No I am not easy.

But here is a scenario

A bunch of sistas chilling at the local happy hour and up rolls an attractive Nigerian.  Before he opens his mouth I am thinking I like this dude let me holla at him.  Buttttttttttttttttttttttt he bleeps all that up by saying:  I got some weed do you want to come out to my car and smoke it with me?  I turn around and walk in the other direction.

Or peep this:

We all chilling down at Anacostia park and a Nigerian rolls through in his not so pimped out ride but its all good cuz I got a soft spot for Nigerian men.  Well he rolls up with cash sitting on the front seat talking about he got some beer, wine and weed and do I want to come to his house to party.  Again he can watch my ass jiggle as it walks away.

Why not approach a sista with some class and get the girl, woo her and watch her drop it like its hot in the bedroom for you.

Not all Black Americans smoke weed, want your money or drink alcohol.

quickly, GET ur Nigerian boyfriend his Greencard so that he can come and look for a correct Niger chick, see how u're stressing urself, pls don't get high blood pressure over Naija babes ooh, abeg
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

Only POOR people come to the internet to try and prove they are rich,  shoor, una no even get shame, Keep it moving homey and go back to your ghetto. yea  ?

If u're rich, name one elite African American social group ?

What does that prove?  Only that I know how to google.

And what does it matter how much I am worth?

I am talking about your Nigerian women coming to America and doing things that some of the sluttiest of white women wont/dont do.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

quickly, GET your Nigerian boyfriend his Greencard so that he can come and look for a correct Niger chick, see how u're stressing urself, pls don't get high blood pressure over Naija babes ooh, abeg

how exactly does one get a boyfriend a green card?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years / HOT S ** X With Boy Kills A 49-year-old Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.