Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? (13443 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by morpheus24: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2009
MandingoII:

NIGERIA has a 15% HIV/AIDS rate. that means of the 150+ Milliion in Nigeria.

over[b]
22 million people in Nigeria has HIV/AIDS.[/b]

and you wonder why YOU cannot give blood in America.

Punk!

Mandingo I have corrected your misrepresentations before but you refuse to speak the truth

Nigerians do not give blood because of the potential presence of domant malaria parasites in their blood streams and the adaptability factor they have concerning the malaria epidemic/Hiv strands. They are from a region that carries a strain of malaria that is very lethal and most have adapted to this situaton

Allowing a transfer of blood poses a risk to your people because they are soft like orange.

Logic: SA has the highest rate of AIDS cases in Africa 1 in 4. They are allowed to give blood.
          The blood that is donated is tested for the different strands of the Virus
          Current studies are on going concerning possible immune resistance to the HIV virus by mostly sub-saharan peoples especially those that are present in areas where a specific malaria strand exists 

The  AMERICAN red cross has masked this under the guise of HIV/AIDS and hasn't found it fit to update their bloody website for years because  practically noone has sent in a complaint to them in recent years concerning this.

How do I know I am involved in UN projects.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by lovemoi2(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
@ poster

whatever and get a fucking life
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by selencious(f): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
Well, I dunno;I have very few Nigerian friends and they all gat a Boyfriend. Maybe its because of competion,lotsa gurls, few guys;just an idea. I met mi Fiance in Nigeria and Im happy I met him.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by platinumnk(f): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2010
Which one is it? They complain we are too stiff, then too loose? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by selencious(f): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2010
lolzzz
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Teegirl1(f): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
criously poster, get a life, if at 29 you still don't understand some of life's basics , then i wonder wen it will ever occur to u,

nd I see Kb1's point, in college lot of girls fall in to peer pressure, its most of those girls' first time out of home, so they feel they can do or undo, yet dats a small percentage of nigerian girls, in most situation u'll see 5 black american girls with 1 or 2 nigerian girls (out to try new things) along stride.

most of these girls ofcus wont do this in d upper class neighborhood, they'll have to go to d ghettos

so it shows where our poster is really from, once more, get a life, u r 29, maybe 30 already.

ps: a typical nigerian girl is tot good values, nd we tend to stick to them
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Natasha2(f): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2011
@ poster something is definitely wrong with you, in my whole life i've never seen girls who are cheaper than your country girls, they just meet you are in less than 30 mins they are banging you anywhere and i mean anywhere,got an uncle who told me how he banged 3 different girlz in one day all of them are your cheap country girlz lol . A naija gurl is hard to get anyday anytime and try not to mistake friendliness for cheap or easy . Get a life
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by ShyOne(f): 3:48am On Jan 08, 2011
@ poster

I'm AA in the U.S.

I have had African friends from different areas of Africa and many different tribes.  I HAVE NEVER, EVER seen anything like what you are posting, ever.  And I am not trying to take a stand against Africans or AA's - I'm just stating what I have seen in 16 different states in this country.

I don't believe you.  I'm sorry - I'm not trying to turn against you my fellow patriot - but you are - I hate to say this, but you are lying.  And if you aren't lying you have met very few African women - because I have never seen that with the wealthy African women or the poor African women that live here in the U.S.

I have a very close family member in the Washington D.C. area who attends college there and I am going to ask him about this so-called "bad reputation that African women are suppose to have as being easy"  - because I absolutely don't believe you - I don't - I hope I am not offending you - but your even creating such a thread like this - makes you look very suspect - are you who you say you are?  Or do you have more than one identity and you are trying to instigate and just start illogical trouble?

Or are you hurting because of the different posts on the "tribalism section that are inaccurate and self-promoting towards different groups?" and that has influenced you to present this topic that you have created from fiction but are attempting to present as though it is fact? 

If that is what you are doing - it isn't going to do anything but push the canyon of differences wider between the different ethnic groups.  Each group will continue to hold onto "stereotypes" of small groups within each ethnicity and then walk around ignorantly proclaiming that those stereotypes are representative of the different individual ethnic groups as a whole.

If you want to thrive and get your blessings spiritually, financially, academically, socially, personally and in all other ways.

In all sincerity - I strongly suggest that you "walk your words back." Why don't you initiate the start of the change you want to see.

Don't hate, cooperate.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by bashr4: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2011
pls dont mind op she is looking for attention , if we begin to talk about AA women nowshe will start to complain that africans look down on AA.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by MrsChima(f): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
MandingoII:

and they all butt Ugly

That's Lebiggestfool's baby picture! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by MrsChima(f): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
chiogo:
LOL, Is that what they told you?  undecided

It is true. American society doesn't place much importance on marriage. Marriages in America isn't a mean to survival as it is in other countries.

A single woman in America has more right than married women in other countries. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by MrsChima(f): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
posakosa: YOUR QUESTION SHOULD SAY: Why are SOME POOR Girls with Nigerian Names Easy?

Many are only Nigerian through parents but were BORN in the US and have been brought up with the urban African American culture,

I don't know what Nigerian Americans you have been googling, many Nigerian Americans raised by Nigerian parents were raised in Nigerian culture. Mixed Nigerians are usually raised by both of their parents' culture. It is a big difference between the two.

Just because you see a few Nigerians in America wearing Sean Johns and bopping to Jay Z means nothing. What do you say about the Nigerians in Nigeria wearing Sean Johns and bopping to Jay Z?

You have a Nigerian man on this site living in Nigeria wearing Chris Brown's dollar store swag. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Rocktation(f): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2012
Funny thing's that no one's as loose as afro american women. I know this for shizzle. So what if it took a flashy car and a nice crib to get them to spread their legs? It doesn't make you a greater human than they are if you decide to spread yours for sommin lesser, alright. Why, you'd spread your legs for even dogs and cats if it means reneging on a promise to be a good child to your folks! Listen, you're entitled to your b!tch fits ok, if you're suddenly realising that your rich americans are fast getting attracted to us. But don't come on here and act like you want to re-integrate us.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by luckgames(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2012
Unacceptable
Complete disrespect for Nigerian women
We can't keep generalizing
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by manmustwack: 3:47am On Apr 08, 2013
Its too late for those black americans O.
Lets talk true.
Dose ghetto people don finish.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by shadowhunter15(f): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
We're easy? HAHAHAHAHAHA You are hilarious. Not even. It could take years before we even show interest in dating...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Mavor: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Na competition cause am. When you have Latino hot chicks killing it in the States, how won't they dump that nonsense 9ja girl over-shakara?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by MrsChima(f): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2013
This old ash thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motunrayo Ogbara- Ex Access Bank Staff Commits Suicide / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.