Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Envy Not So Fat People - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Envy Not So Fat People (3231 Views)

Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down / 5 Types Of Girls I Envy / Advice To Fat People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Not being a graduate simply means I'm not done with school yet. How can that be so hard for you to comprehend? DUMBO!

Well I'm not surprised after all you dropped out of school to sell foams yet you've no made a fortune out of it.

Insipid raccoon, it's Your family's situation that's worse. Now stop quoting me and face front.

MALU! undecided

Hehehe... See plenty Insults.... U can't even form proper sentence, had to call my 6 year old bro to translate this shiit for me cause you type just like him.

Anyways... By God's grace... If you struggle finish school, I don't know how you'll do it... But if you ever do... Just know that there's a sales boy position in my foam office that's ever vacant for you alone.

Salary is awesome... Just telling u
Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by naijaboiy: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:

Hehehe... See plenty Insults.... U can't even form proper sentence, had to call my 6 year old bro to translate this shiit for me cause you type just like him.

Anyways... By God's grace... If you struggle finish school, I don't know how you'll do it... But if you ever do... Just know that there's a sales boy position in my foam office that's ever vacant for you alone.

Tell that to your imbecilic and dumb younger brother who is still battling with JAMB.

Bloody foam seller! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by naijaboiy: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:

And he has even added data reselling as an occupation to help support his failing muoka foam selling business. cheesy

Nigga go to work and stop disturbing people who are serious minded and don't have time for feather brained trolls like you.

May the gods of iron strike your slacked balls to burnt meat. Maggot infested he-goat.undecided

1 Like

Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

And he has even added data reselling as an occupation to help support his failing muoka foam selling business.

Nigga go to work and stop disturbing people who are serious minded and don't have time for feather brained trolls like you.

May the gods of iron strike your slacked balls to burnt meat. Maggot infested he-goat.

Joke of century... Did you just call yourself serious minded? Dude I weep for your stupiidity... It's really getting out of hand... Just checked your Nairaland profile... Realized you've spent up2 6months online.. Jeezz !!! 6 fuckiing months online?

Like you spent 6months typing rubbish online with no pay?

Are you human at all?

Well... As my friend when you be... Regardless of all the insults and poo you typed... The offer is still open.

You and tosyn.. Just that tosyn's pay will be slightly higher because he's more intelligent.

Please work on your English
Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
theEYe21:
People want to lose weight and be healthy, while you want to gain weight and be unhealthy undecided where's the logic? undecided fatness is a disease not healthy
undecided
Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:

Joke of century... Did you just call yourself serious minded? Dude I weep for your stupiidity... It's really getting out of hand... Just checked your Nairaland profile... Realized you've spent up2 6months online.. Jeezz !!! 6 fuckiing months online?

Like you spent 6months typing rubbish online with no pay?

Are you human at all?

Well... As my friend when you be... Regardless of all the insults and poo you typed... The offer is still open.

You and tosyn.. Just that tosyn's pay will be slightly higher because he's more intelligent.

Please work on your English
Yea.

1 Like

Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yea.

Good boy... So how's life and your present brokenness state?
Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by naijaboiy: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:

Good boy... So how's life and your present brokenness state?
Yea.

1 Like

Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yea.

OK... Will continue 2moro.

For now... Get lost
Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by naijaboiy: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:

OK... Will continue 2moro.

For now... Get lost
Bye!

1 Like

Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin lipsrsealed.. The above comments though
Re: I Envy Not So Fat People by slimthugchimee(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
see how this idiots dey deraily thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is 6 Years Younger Than Me / Please Advice: Is My Stingy Boyfriend Using Or Testing Me? / Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.