Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Does Nemesis Really Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Nemesis Really Work? (2015 Views)

Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) / Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nemesis Really Work? by ebila(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
With so many terible heartbreaks and attrocities happening to both guys and gurls,i was just wondering if nemesis really works cos i've hardly seen it work.Again,if it works,why do we still have same ol same ol things happening(even worse now sef!).Funny enough,i still hear people talkin' about nemesis.So,does it really work?
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by bigboyslim(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2009
Nemesis is kicking my ass right now though i've repented and changed my ways
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
nemesis as in?
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by ebila(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
ibkaye:

nemesis as in?

Nemesis as in u doin' somethin' wrong to someone(boyfriend) and u paying in ur own coin.That is receiving what u did ur other boyfriend from the new one!
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by TOPE20001(f): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
Karma is bitch cool
It will def kick where its hurts
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by posakosa(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
Nope, I don't think it works.

Because its hard to determine if someone did something out of wickedness/or condition made them make that decision,  I mean who is to blame and who will be responsible,  I mean who decides the punishment and how severe it should be ?

Anyhoo I think revenge is sweet,  what is the point of nemesis if you don't see the person getting punished ?  undecided undecided
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by TOPE20001(f): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
posakosa:

Nope, I don't think it works.

Because its hard to determine if someone did something out of wickedness/or condition made them make that decision,  I mean who is to blame and who will be responsible, 

Anyhoo I think revenge is sweet,  what is the point of nemesis if you don't see the person getting punished ?  undecided undecided

It might be hard for us to determine but the person that did it knows the truth so if its out of wickedness, wont nemesis catch up to him/her? undecided
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by posakosa(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2009
bigboyslim:

Nemesis is kicking my ass right now though i've repented and changed my ways

How do you know its nemesis ?

TOPE2000!:

It might be hard for us to determine but the person that did it knows the truth so if its out of wickedness, wont nemesis catch up to him/her? undecided

well maybe you have a point there, I just don't understand the point if I do not see the person getting punished,

like maybe meeting the person at the Supermarket, asking for money and i get to say "wow, so this is what u've become" hahahahaha!

Until that happens, I believe in revenge, I want to SEE the punishment.
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by TOPE20001(f): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
posakosa:

well maybe you have a point there,  I just don't understand the point if I do not see the person  getting punished, 

like maybe meeting the person at the Supermarket, asking for money and i get to say "wow, so this is what u've become"  hahahahaha!

Until that happens, I believe in revenge,  I want to SEE the punishment.

Rofl . . . . .U just like to see some1 suffer, dont cha?
Anyhoo i see what u mean, what is really the point if i dont see the person suffer. i need to atleast hear that s/he is suffering cheesy grin tongue
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by posakosa(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Rofl . . . . .U just like to see some1 suffer, dont cha?
Anyhoo i see what u mean, what is really the point if i dont see the person suffer. i need to atleast hear that s/he is suffering cheesy grin tongue

exactly ooh, abi now ?!
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by TheSeeker(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2009
Nemesis? That lies with God to decide but if you ask me, I'd say I don't wish any of my ex girlfriends who hurt me evil. I think I feel more comfortable that they make something good out of their lives, but at the same time, I'll try to improve three times where they left me so that when they see me, they'll want to kill themselves for what they've lost, and most definitely will want to stage a comeback.
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by AIRMARSHA: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2009
go and get a job.
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by biola44: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2009
it does work, d question is, do pple ever learn?
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by DaudaAbu(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
Wait to tomorrow to see it happen.

KARMA is a bitch .its true. it kicks u when u least xpect.

Y me eh. Y me ehh. Y me eehhh.

they jst would neva relate it to what they'v done b4
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by virgie(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
Call it nemesis,
call it Law of karma,
it works most often than not because
'what goes around always comes around'
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by ebila(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
biola44:

it does work, d question is, do pple ever learn?

Now dat's a good question!

virgie:

Call it nemesis,
call it Law of karma,
it works most often than not because
'what goes around always comes around'

But wif d rate at which people still mess up,u just wonder whether it does work!
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by platinumnk(f): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
Karma is real and alive.

Thats why i treat people as I want to be treated no matter what.

On another note I remember driving by some people that wrecked their cars(no injuries) and laughing to myself,
That same week I totaled my car.

Karma doesnt play lipsrsealed
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
platinumnk:

Karma is real and alive.

Thats why i treat people as I want to be treated no matter what.

On another note I remember driving by some people that wrecked their cars(no injuries) and laughing to myself,
That same week I totaled my car.

Karma doesnt play lipsrsealed
Emmm do you have an address? i have an enticing offer karma cannot turn down grin
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by 190: 1:07am On Aug 29, 2009
i hate my X
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by platinumnk(f): 3:37am On Aug 29, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Emmm do you have an address? i have an enticing offer karma cannot turn down grin

of course i have an address. . . what kinda offer? grin
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:17am On Aug 29, 2009
I believe what you sow. . .you reap. . .its called consequences of your actions! wink
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by Donvilo(m): 5:44am On Aug 29, 2009
Yeah right. Esp. with the one who did what deserves the action.
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by Gabry(f): 6:28am On Aug 29, 2009
Karma will always pay back one or another and nothing in this world is for free. Even if karma dont pay back, Im sure he person will pay back in the after life smiley
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by MoneyRule(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2009
Karma's a bitch dat just won't let a fellow be!
I guess in other words, nemesis really really exists.
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by iwefactria: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I believe what you sow. . .you reap. . .its called consequences of your actions!  wink

you reap more than what you sow.
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by eyonigger(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2009
Nemesis my ass. Talking about this relationship thingy there is no kerma nor nemesis. There are guys/girls that have never cheated in their life, talkless of cheating on whom they are with, and their partner still cheat on them, is that kerma? Hell No!!!
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by posakosa(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2009
eyonigger:

Nemesis my ass. Talking about this relationship thingy there is no kerma nor nemesis. There are guys/girls that have never cheated in their life, talkless of cheating on whom they are with, and their partner still cheat on them, is that kerma? Hell No!!!

good point man, goood point. I don't believe in it. I do believe in Revenge. and the cheater may always get a wonderful husband or wife, angry angry angry
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by ebila(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2009
eyonigger:

U don't seem to get it.Nemesis isn't catching up wif u,the people who do the wrong to u will definately get what's coming to them from elsewhere.
190:

i hate my X

lol. Wetin happen 190?
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by Amaka1725(f): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2009
In the case where you intentionally hurt someone or your actions do the hurt then karma will get you
You cannot expect to be happy by causing misery to others. Things just don't happen that way with that said, I don't wish harm on anyone but most people already self destruct themselves . Why curse someone who has hurt you when the damage coming to them naturally is far greater than any curse you can even think of to put on them?
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by ebila(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
Amaka1725:

In the case where you intentionally hurt someone or your actions do the hurt then karma will get you
You cannot expect to be happy by causing misery to others. Things just don't happen that way with that said, I don't wish harm on anyone but most people already self destruct themselves . Why curse someone who has hurt you when the damage coming to them naturally is far greater than any curse you can even think of to put on them?

Neat!
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by periodic: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hi,
My name is periodic.
yes, Nemesis works. Now let me define what memesis is :It is the act of reaping what you sow. It means that whatever you sow you will definitely reap- if you commit crime you will go for it. The reaping may take a long time but it will come.
So, Nemesis works
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by jalether(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2009
I dont beleive in stuffs like that. however i do beleive in coincidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer / Sex And Kiss: Which Is The Right Show Of True Love / Please How Do I Stop This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.