Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Does Nemesis Really Work? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Nemesis Really Work? (2019 Views)

Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) / Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by ebila(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
jalether:

I dont beleive in stuffs like that. however i do beleive in coincidence

I actually don't beliv in coincidence.U actually reap what u sow.Those that sow goodies actually reap it even if it takes time,same goes for those that sow badies.
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by eyonigger(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
ebila:

U don't seem to get it.Nemesis isn't catching up wif u,the people who do the wrong to u will definately get what's coming to them from elsewhere.
lol. Wetin happen 190?

You are the one that seems not to get it. Your subject matter here " nemesis" was extracted using relationship as the body of this topic,thereby making me use relationship as a point to contribute to this thread. just like i said, some1 that has never cheated b4 got cheated on, so what has the person done wrong to deserve nemesis. So my point here is Nemesis dnt really exist talking bout this relationship thingy, it does in other aspect of our lives.
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by ebila(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2009
eyonigger:

You are the one that seems not to get it. Your subject matter here " nemesis" was extracted using relationship as the body of this topic,thereby making me use relationship as a point to contribute to this thread. just like i said, some1 that has never cheated b4 got cheated on, so what has the person done wrong to deserve nemesis. So my point here is Nemesis dnt really exist talking bout this relationship thingy, it does in other aspect of our lives.

Me bro,i said u didn't get it cos u're misinterpreting what nemesis is.Nemesis does not catch up wif those who do not do any wrong,but those that do wrong.For those that has never cheat and gets cheated on,they'll be avenged(that is where nemesis comes in).It doesn't mean dat if u don't do wrong,wrong will not be done to u,it simply means that those that do u wrong will get what's coming to them.And do u know that in most cases,what happens in a relationship happens for the best?If a gurl breaks up wif u,it is definately for the best cos she could've been cheating and dating u making u look stupid! So,nemesis does work!
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by biola44: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2009
simple english grin
Re: Does Nemesis Really Work? by ebila(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2009
biola44:

simple english grin
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get Him Back? / MEN!! What Do U People Want 4rm Us? / Nl Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.