Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,783 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (50329 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Has Anyone Married A SUN GIRL On Daily Sun Newspaper / Sun Girl 16/06/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by marlockj: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
T
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by rukkyland(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
selling point... marketing their products. modernize ashawo
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by timilehin007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
steppin:

I guess it's the reason why you buy sun newspaper.
. Your hand fit break o
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Peacefulgold(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
U were lucky to have called and gotn tru wit there number,I've tried number of times but it never connects which make me to wonder if they r of any relevance....well truth b told those babes dey form model....but Na contact Dem need....
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Chainex(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
BLAH
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Chainex(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Peacefulgold:
U were lucky to have called and gotn tru wit there number,I've tried number of times but it never connects which make me to wonder if they r of any relevance....well truth b told those babes dey form model....but Na contact Dem need....
GUY , SOFTLY
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
youngtroll:
angry they are looking for sexy nigga's like me with a 10inch curved rod.. angry
Gosh! undecided
But why?
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by McKc22(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Olosho mood activated I love oloshos abeg were I fit see dem for enugu d conji No b here cool
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by PrinceLP: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
This template will give your blog the SEO features it well deserves. Easy to edit and blend with the lowest html knowledge.

Here are some of the features :
http://bloggerpays..ae/2016/06/novinture-magazine-style-blogger.html?m=1
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by passionate88: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Another form of runs
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by ruffDiamond: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
falconey:
they are oloshos
olosho abi olosho cheesy many look trashy and tarty ..I see desperation all over their falsified bodies grin
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Cutehector(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
ruffDiamond:
olosho abi olosho cheesy many look trashy and tarty ..I see desperation all over their falsified bodies grin
especially dat fat one in the pics grin
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Bimpe29: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
My observation is that, most of the Sun Girls are Igbo. Why?

2 Likes

Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by dubbiskelly(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Them are cash n carry.
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by godoluwa(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
especially dat fat one in the pics grin
98% of them r luking for sugardaddy/sugarboy while the remaining 2% intend to start career in model through dat means. above all bro, punch & guardian av gud news y do u choose to read sun?
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Billiondoe: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hoelosho lo ni patrol
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
godoluwa:
98% of them r luking for sugardaddy/sugarboy while the remaining 2% intend to start career in model through dat means. above all bro, punch & guardian av gud news y do u choose to read sun?
well I do read others tho, because I wanted to create a thread on this, dats why I went to my archives to snap the pics.. doesn't necessarily mean I don't patronize other newspapers.
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by godoluwa(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
well I do read others tho, because I wanted to create a thread on this, dats why I went to my archives to snap the pics.. doesn't necessarily mean I don't patronize other newspapers.

y asking me to stay away 4rm u coz u r a bad boy?
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by NnaNna4(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
godoluwa:
98% of them r luking for sugardaddy/sugarboy while the remaining 2% intend to start career in model through dat means. above all bro, punch & guardian have GOOD NEWS y do u choose to read sun?

omo see question. punch n guardian na bible while sun na tissue
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by haconjy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
incase of sun boy ooo am available 08028119699 simple check my profile for picture

Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by youngtroll: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
jenigurl:

Gosh! undecided
But why?

angry like said they want my 10inch curved rod..... I knw you want it too that was why you quoted me wink
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by malosky79(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Attention seekers
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
cry
propzncribz:
They are models. The SUN newspaper in UK have bare chested girls on the page 3
lienus is that you :'
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by godoluwa(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
NnaNna4:

omo see question. punch n guardian na bible while sun na tissue
what type of house u wan sell? wherez d location?
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by MoneyGreen(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
jenigurl:
Gosh! undecided But why?
what are you goshing about? Shey u no like 10inches ni? grin
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by BizLifeE: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
The girls are YAMAYASHI. Period.
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
youngtroll:

angry like said they want my 10inch curved rod..... I knw you want it too that was why you quoted me wink
Dear @youngtroll, please never quote me with such vulgar comments again, if that's how you talk to ladies and they respond positively to you them by all means do proceed but endeavor not to add me to that clutter! angry
I do not condone vulgar people !
If you want to be treated with respect then do learn to carry yourself like a gentle man!
It's people like you that make me avoid this forum !
Thank you for your understanding
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Cutehector(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
godoluwa:
y asking me to stay away 4rm u coz u r a bad boy?
lol it's just a siggy. Nothing serious abt it. wink
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
jenigurl:

Gosh! undecided
But why?
why are u trying to scam us here. Who is that gal on ur dp.

1 Like

Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by Kiish(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
They're supposed to be models, no?? I know the ones in UK Sun are models/oloshos grin grin
Re: What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? by youngtroll: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
angry so your saying you dnt want my 10inch curved rod

jenigurl:

Dear @youngtroll, please never quote me with such vulgar comments again, if that's how you talk to ladies and they respond positively to you them by all means do proceed but endeavor not to add me to that clutter! angry
I do not condone vulgar people !
If you want to be treated with respect then do learn to carry yourself like a gentle man!
It's people like you that make me avoid this forum !
Thank you for your understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 / When She Says "Its Over"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.