Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry (12169 Views)

Giroud- "I'm Better Without Ozil." / Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi / Thiery Henry Joinning The League Of Cheaters ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by kitaun(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2006
When i say 'mentioned' i was referring to a shortlist of at least 5, others just make up d numbers
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by layifioren(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2006
Quote Eassy,
Drogba is a fantastic footballer and striker. However, if he actually said this, we need to watch him and make sure he has not been eating and drinking with George Bush. That kind of statement comes from people like George Bush.

Easyy,
You make me laugh big time. Seems like GWB took your bread or something.
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by khay: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2006
herry is my man at any fucking time
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by loyika(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2006
Herry Who the tongue is Herry, Oh!! i get it you mean HENRY!! Sorry my bad

cool GONNER 89
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by marlet01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2006
@ loyika
lmao grin
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by kitaun(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2006
Rotflmao
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by marlet01(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2006
@kituan
wassup man?
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by gaby(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2006
waddup marlet01 and king kitaun,
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by kitaun(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2006
@Marlet and Gaby, i dey o! Hope ur wkend rocks and guys get set 4 a winning streak starting 2moro, let any hater quote me on this!
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by marlet01(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2006
@ kituan
i hope so man take care of all your wives too during this christmas eve grin grin
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by marlet01(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2006
@gaby
am okay
and you?
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by gaby(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2006
@Marlet nd Kitaun im doing good oooh, i've started my weekend already with my ogogoro we are flogging them for sure from hence forth no more defeats in Jesus name oooh, God help us na abeg
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by brushparke(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2006
Drogba is heading down.Any player who starts comparing themselves with legends like Thiery show needs his head examined. He'll soon let the transient success fade away because he's beginning to lose concentration.
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by Christino(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2006
gaby:

@Marlet nd Kitaun im doing good oooh, i've started my weekend already with my ogogoro we are flogging them for sure from hence forth no more defeats in Jesus name oooh, God help us na abeg

Jesus and God for EPL? grin

Call Samba or Sango shocked
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by gaby(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2006
Christino:

Jesus and God for EPL? grin

Call Samba or Sango shocked

Christino i go wound you oooh
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by marlet01(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2006
@ how was your day today,
i could imagine seeing you relaxing with a beer in your hand while watching the game grin grin
you would have wished the game never came to an end wouldn't you? lol
kool up man, one love smiley smiley
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by marlet01(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2006
@ gaby
that's for you
up.
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by CrazyMan(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2006
I know that am not a gunner.
but Thierry Henry is better than drogba because henrry is a dedicated soccer professional who came through the ranks of the much envied French National soccer academy. He is a player who never stops working to improve his game. He is fast, highly skilled technically and lethal in front of goal. He is the complete soccer player - a brilliant individualist and an unselfish team player. Arsenal and the English Premier League are fortunate to have such a star in their ranks.
his past is nothing compared to that of drogba.
In 1998, he won the ever popular World Cup Winner althought he was a kid then
European Champion 2000
Confederation Cup Winner 2003
European Junior Champion 1996
French Champion with AS Monaco. 1997
Champion of England with Arsenal. 2002
FA Cup Winner with Arsenal. 2002 and 2003
Charity Shield Winner with Arsenal. 1998 and 1999
Top Scorer in England. 2002 : 22 goals.

One united cool
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by gaby(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2006
Hey bro Marlet,

Waddup Gooner, Yeah was chilling bro with my liqeur what a game we gave dem some hard knock drilling, talk about venting our frustration at T'spurs, So happy we got the three points man,

Hows ur weekend hope u have a good one same goes out to all my fellow gooners

One love peeps
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by jimaj4life(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2006
he must be dreaming, i no like that guy for anything,he is too proud,he cant stand beside henry atall
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by sil(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2006
What is goin to make him (Drogba) be the best striker?
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by hamas(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2006
drogba certainly has foot and mouth disease, just like his coach. before it was eto,now its henry.
as far as am concerned , d boy is just lucky.
*im no arsenal fan*
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by mukina2: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2006
hamas:

drogba certainly has foot and mouth disease, just like his coach. henry.

*im no arsenal fan*

you dont have to one to state the fact wink

maureen infected drogba i guess grin grin
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by mukina2: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2006
@Gaby i thot you said you were a muslim undecided
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by gaby(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2006
MUKI MUKI, i might be a different muslim from you sister, lol,
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by amodu(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2006
We are different.
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by sammy001(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2006
Stamina / Mechanical Strenght Aggregate , 75% plus

Height , very tall

Face-me-I-face-you shot , 75% effective

Creativity on the Pitch, Less than 15%

Ball Control , less that 15%

And some other statistics not to be talked about here, how can you just wake up and say because someone from nowhere is now better than someone with a track of record backing him for the past seasons because of the performance is in one-third of a season, It not done.

If Drogba wants to be rated as Henry then let him go tighten his belt and work, work, and work until he is able to fill the cup to running-over, then left over will now earn him the position he desires, the love he longs for and the respect he expects to get for his sweat,

Anyway, let Mr. Drogba put in more efforts and stop wasting saliva
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by Christino(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2006
@ Sammy

I honestly respect your opinion, but some things are definitely not clear to me

Drogba is 6 foot 2 in, how tall is Henry?

If you say his creativity (on the pitch) is just 15% i really need to understand that, do you mean dribbling or vision or "creating chances" for self or others. (He had 11 premiership assists last "poor" season). You singled this point out as "on the pitch" does that mean other points are off the pitch or that he's creative elsewhere?

And as for Ball control, Mr. I beg to disagree, Drogba is not bad @ all. Remember the goal against Barca, that's quick control, reflex and precision and that speaks volumes.

Take it or leave it, so far this season, he has played better than Henry & that's why he has the guts to say this.The season is still young for us to judge but "right now" you can't dispute that. And he says he owes that to Shevy.
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by sil(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2006
Drogba is far too low for Henry.
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by sheriff007(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2006
Drogba is definitely sick to have said that why he cant even dribble my grandma. grin
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by amodu(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2006
he can't even dribble my grandma.

You are funny.
Re: Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry by Radiant(f): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2006
sheriff007:

Drogba is definitely sick to have said that why he can't even dribble my grandma. grin

wink wink wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Football Trial In Uk. / Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? / Manchester United Vs Blackburn (2 - 3) On Saturday 31st December 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.