Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (46932 Views)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by ladyF(f): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
All I see is a one sided story. What exactly did you do that made her call off her own engagement? Have you ever hit her, do you yell, are you controlling?

No be by proposing, a smart lady will see tendencies when you guys are dating and decide she will never settle down with your kind of person. So please tell us exactly what happened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
It's unfortunate bro that you didn't realize the truth that no such thing as love. I mean even if any exist it may be just the one from a mother to her child.

Emotional relationships are predated on what is to be gained, benefited from the man/woman. Our innate wickedness, selfishness and self centered nature has infiltrated how we relate with one another.

The way forward is to improve yourself and value, so another scumbag won't dump you like a waste bag. Grind and hustle till the lady you choose to be with see that she cannot find another more better than you who will stay with her.

Bless up and be strong. While you are at it, have all the fun in the world and live life to the fullest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by STENON(f): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dear OP,

The Best Revenge is for you to be successful.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by oodua1stson: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Florblu:
I was feeling your pain abnitio until you started dishing out your unsought for advice.The fact that someone dies in his sleep doesn't mean sleep is harmful to the body.Same way you've gotten your share of heart break doesn't mean other men has not been responsible for ladies heart break.Just move on as she has said and stop misleading the already misled sane minds.
auntie florblu , wetin be your own?

Hy him advise de pain you? Are we guys complaining?

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by tranxo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

As for her family, they supported their own.
Lessons learnt.
The truth is when it is gone don't fight it, just move
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

Beautiful women always feel they have an option.

Lastly never compromise your hustle for a woman.

Bro, deal with your pride. Being a medical doctor does not make you a god. Women still reject more established men as long as they are not getting what they NEED. You are hurt because you think as a medical doctor with a flourishing practice (made no meaning to this girl), no girl can reject you. Well, you have been proved wrong. You also thought her being in her thirties should make her desperate for marriage. Some in their forties are not even desperate.

She insulted you about your capabilities as a man? What does she mean? You think only in terms of providing for her? What of sexual capabilities? Are you weak in bed? Women are complex beings. What moves one may mean nothing to another.

Fact is you never knew what this girl NEEDED. She was just hanging with you probably because of the status of your profession, while she waits for another to get ready. Just like most guys will front and hang out with the most dazzling and pretty chic, but when its time for the real deal, settle for a conservative and homely girl for marriage, girls also make similar choices.

She has made her choice. Move on.

My advice to you is not to let revenge or payback be the foundation of your next relationship. Invest quality time in knowing what your girl NEEDS in order to know if its something you can offer or not. Better to call off a relationship on mutual agreement than have one person live through a lie and gets disappointed at the end of the day.

Shalom.

PS: Note the capitalized word.

7 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by masskeemz: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guy I have had two of such experiences. The last one turned me into a hard-rocking player and I enjoyed it. But you know what fellow? Now wey I don get woman wey wan settle, one I have dated for way longer than the rest, my plenty runs' no wan gree delete. I have tried but oboy even death threats I deh get from them. They have gossipped to the hearing of my current woman but she no wan hear cuz I have not left her in the dark about my past life. But now how to escape the snares I had laid for myself in order to ease off the pain created by that experience is what I don't know. No fall inside my shoe oo e go bitter pass as b4 wen ur woman waka go. Meanwhile, from experience, I assure you she's gonna hiy the rock and come back. If she does, even if u luv am no 4get do shakara oo

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Dagoes(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Have you ever try to find out what happen, when she left your house, were you given her time and show love, how was your performance.

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by confy22: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
D same tin happened to me, Wat saved me from committing suicide wz "side boo" moral lesson: side... saves. lolz!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Proudlesbiangal(f): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Heartbreak is not easy. We have all been through it and the most important thing is not about revenge or becoming bad but rather learning from the mistakes and early signs so that your next relationship can be better.

I believe that two people play a role in a relationship. You must have done something cos things don't just change overnight? Did you cheat on her and perhaps she found out or you did something.

Gifts and money do not move every girl especially those women that are financially independent.

One thing women need is time and attention if you do not give them that and ur partner is not bothered by it then someone else is definitely entertaining her...

4 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Proudlesbiangal(f): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
confy22:
D same tin happened to me, Wat saved me from committing suicide wz "side boo" moral lesson: side... saves. lolz!
Side saves until you find out ur the side boo. It serves you right though.nobody should feel sad when their partner leaves them for someone else when they have so being cheating. Its called karma smiley wink
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by rodbel(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

Lessons learnt.
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

The big lesson for me: NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR HUSTLE FOR A WOMAN

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by BABANGBALI: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nairaland babes be like "Dokitor see me here"

Cc: Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe Msglobalwonder Osusumustflow Edwife Mukina2 Ishilove Notoriousbabe VickyRotex and funmilade11

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Chimaritoponcho: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
fuckshit:
OP; shιt happens; can fυcking tell you've fυcking moved on and still fυcking standing strong; you're fυcking blessed; and a big fυcking thanks for sharing this;

OP; again; you're fυcking blessed for this comment; from fυcking experience; without a fυcking side chick; it's fυcking terrible;

guys fυcking wise up; most ladies fυcking know this rule and are fυcking good at it; most ladies do not restrict their pυssy to only one diςk grin grin
How come ur f words are never censored despite Not being mispelt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by macaranta(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Having no side chick is like going to war with one bullet,you never know how many enemies you need to kill----R.Mugabe 2015

5 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by DUOz(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Its sad but dats an inevitable end everyone falls out of love just as dey fall in love. D lucky ones back out b4 marraige

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by BABANGBALI: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
Heartbreak is not easy. We have all been through it and the most important thing is not about revenge or becoming bad but rather learning from the mistakes and early signs so that your next relationship can be better.

I believe that two people play a role in a relationship. You must have done something cos things don't just change overnight? Did you cheat on her and perhaps she found out or you did something.

Gifts and money do not move every girl especially those women that are financially independent.

One thing women need is time and attention if you do not give them that and ur partner is not bothered by it then someone else is definitely entertaining her...
Hello
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by leestryder: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Eleyi gidigan o.
This one is very strong
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Vikky014(f): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
telemapreye1:
Everyone suffers heartbreak...even me I'm trying to recover from one
hahahaha..u r funny shaa...abegi move on
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
I wonder why guys are blasting the side chick comment. i see nothing wrong in it. The world is crazy enough as it is, cant afford to loose my mind over a woman. bliv me wat the OP experienced was painful, and guys in love hurt more wen they get dumped compared to our female counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by kuchikau: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Florblu:
I was feeling your pain abnitio until you started dishing out your unsought for advice.The fact that someone dies in his sleep doesn't mean sleep is harmful to the body.Same way you've gotten your share of heart break doesn't mean other men has not been responsible for ladies heart break.Just move on as she has said and stop misleading the already misled sane minds.
Are you mensturating?

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Emaprince: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
A player is born!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:

Lessons learnt.
on.

She wasn't meant for u.Who knows,if u had married her,she would have left u suddenly too.So thank God,because nothing happens without God's permission.That He allowed it,is for your own good.U will see reason to thank him later
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by BABANGBALI: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
telemapreye1:
Everyone suffers heartbreak...even me I'm trying to recover from one
nairaland guy make una see vacant heart o

Cc: seun chukwudi44 lalasticlala eleko1 funjosh and fuckthem0ds

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by evy1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
You begging a lady that wants to leave,OP no try that kind thing again o..you don see better obstacle dey clear road for you,you wan go jump ontop moving train.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by sisisioge: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
So dude...every woman has an opinion.

So sorry about your experience man, God probably used her to prevent you from making a mistake that is her! Silly woman.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by fireforfire: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op pele.
Everyone has his or her own share of bad news in life.
That was just ur own turn.......
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by femi4: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Florblu:
So, we have Pete Edochie's daughter for Nl

3 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by kuchikau: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Maybe she went to c a pastor or someone and they said something odawise about u guys relatnshp.
Am sorry
Women: a creature of deception.

By the way, do you mensturate?

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by DUOz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
tranxo:

Bro, deal with your pride. Being a medical doctor does not make you a god. Women still reject more established men as long as they are not getting what they NEED. You are hurt because you think as a medical doctor with a flourishing practice (made no meaning to this girl), no girl can reject you. Well, you have been proved wrong. You also thought her being in her thirties should make her desperate for marriage. Some in their forties are not even desperate.

She insulted you about your capabilities as a man? What does she mean? You think only in terms of providing for her? What of sexual capabilities? Are you weak in bed? Women are complex beings. What moves one may mean nothing to another.

Fact is you never knew what this girl NEEDED. She was just hanging with you probably because of the status of your profession, while she waits for another to get ready. Just like most guys will front and hang out with the most dazzling and pretty chic, but when its time for the real deal, settle for a conservative and homely girl for marriage, girls also make similar choices.

She has made her choice. Move on.

My advice to you is not to let revenge or payback be the foundation of your next relationship. Invest quality time in knowing what your girl NEEDS i9n order to know if its something you can offer or not. Better to call off a relationship on mutual agreement than have one person live through a lie and gets disappointed at the end of the day.

Shalom.

PS: Note the capitalized word.
Ure a fat c0w

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by femi4: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

How come ur f words are never censored despite Not being mispelt
check the 'u' again
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by bqlekan(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmmm.. Lesson learnt! Never, ever put your eggs in one basket..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Arewa Group Begs FG To Ban Porn Websites From Nigeria's Cyberspace / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.