Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? (6297 Views)

THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] / Should I Forgive Her Again / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pushas:
So You really want to forgive a LovePeddler. She cheated, no one should tell you, you should dump her ass. Think with your head not your dick

Dats way I told him..
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
slyrone:
dude I ll tell you what, the girl is an honest girl, but she ain't a good girl cos she is randy and weak. if I were you I ll stop loving her its not easy I know but zero ur mind abt her and just keep snagging her cos sure girls scarce lol. my two cents tho

Hmmm.. Good point..
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
qoura123:
truth be told the babe like sex your friend starve her of sex going buy what your friend wrote
she is going to get the Sax somewhere else
tell your friend if he love the babe he should be giving her constant sex
case closed

Definitely
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
harsysky:
The gal has sexual addiction. She isn't a bad girl whatsoever. Compare it to people who gamble or are addicted to weed. I feel for her cos I've met one, and I held her hands and wept wen she narrated how it all started. It's a pity!

Hmmm.. The girl is kinda a Gud girl.. But my guy is just trying not to sex her dat much, according to him, he just want her to know he is different...
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by marcusagrippa(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mujinho4b:

Hmmm.. The girl is kinda a Gud girl.. But my guy is just trying not to sex her dat much, according to him, he just want her to know he is different...
"Logic before emotion" is the mantra I live by. Trust, for me is like a thread. Once broken, c'est fini.
If your guy can keep playing the fool for her, it's all good but know this: she'll still visit her other male "friends" and she'll be too weak to resist their moves and again come back, cry and ask for forgiveness.
And so the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
marcusagrippa:

"Logic before emotion" is the mantra I live by. Trust, for me is like a thread. Once broken, c'est fini.
If your guy can keep playing the fool for her, it's all good but know this: she'll still visit her other male "friends" and she'll be too weak to resist their moves and again come back, cry and ask for forgiveness.
And so the cycle continues.

Hmmm.. True talk.. But is there a possibility that she might not do it again?
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
My guy just told me that they have talked, and he had forgiven her.. She is just telling him dat she promise it won't happen again. I don't know what to say to him..
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by harsysky(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mujinho4b:

I understand you, vividly, bro. Some here may not understand no matter how you explain it. It takes a person who has been there one way or the other and also who has Godly spirit to help her out. She will be fine one day, by the grace of God. Even most sex counsellors tend to manipulate on those sets of people owing to the fact that those sex addicts can't resist sex. God help her!
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by odutolasodiq(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Princewilla:
For her to have come out clean and told you about it without you asking, she deserves your forgiveness...

But..

Your babe too like prick undecided undecided
coming out clean or not! wat has she gone to do in a guy's place in the first place? abi na main road the guy touch her gspot? girls ain't loyal jare.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Only dumb people still get confused like that.

The guy dumb sha
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mujinho4b:
I av bin dating Dis girl 4 2months now, we had sex only 1nce, I really love her, tho her past was rough, she's heard sex with at least 9guys, some she don't even remember Dia names, she's aborted 2wice, but all Dis does not bother me or stopped me 4rm loving ha, I told ha Dis, nd promised to luv ha to d fullest, we were cool together nd everything was going smooth. Not until yesterday *Sunday* she called me around 10am, we were talking nd den she mistakenly told me she's not @home(which she supposed to b, cos she always goes 4morning service) later she was telling som1 to live ha, nd den d phone disconnected. I called but it was switched off. Around 10pm she called me and started telling me dat she had offended me, dat pls I should 4giv ha, dat in d morning she went to a Frnd houz(a guy) and dey Wia alone, bda d guy got her gspot nd she just couldn't stop him dat dey heard an unprotected sex, I am confused, she's begging me 4 4givness, I don't know Wat to do.. pls advice me, Abeg am loosing my mind. I av not picked her call since yesterday..

Bring her so I can also touch her g spot. grin grin grin grin

After this I'll then tell you what to do. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by BrezyBaby(f): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mujinho4b:
I av bin dating Dis girl 4 2months now, we had sex only 1nce, I really love her, tho her past was rough, she's heard sex with at least 9guys, some she don't even remember Dia names, she's aborted 2wice, but all Dis does not bother me or stopped me 4rm loving ha, I told ha Dis, nd promised to luv ha to d fullest, we were cool together nd everything was going smooth. Not until yesterday *Sunday* she called me around 10am, we were talking nd den she mistakenly told me she's not @home(which she supposed to b, cos she always goes 4morning service) later she was telling som1 to live ha, nd den d phone disconnected. I called but it was switched off. Around 10pm she called me and started telling me dat she had offended me, dat pls I should 4giv ha, dat in d morning she went to a Frnd houz(a guy) and dey Wia alone, dat d guy got her gspot nd she just couldn't stop him dat dey heard an unprotected sex, I am confused, she's begging me 4 4givness, I don't know Wat to do.. pls advice me, Abeg am loosing my mind. I av not picked her call since yesterday..

What's wrong with her hearing sex with 9 guys and hearing sex with her friend? Please ask her if she used headphones to hear it? If so... I hope it was Dr Dre beats because the sound quality is amazing... She may even hear more guys... LOOL
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by marcusagrippa(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mujinho4b:

Hmmm.. True talk.. But is there a possibility that she might not do it again?
Of course, it's possible but if I am your friend I'd be unwilling to find out.
That's just me. My mind is like a steel trap when it comes to issues like this. I don't like typing "essays" but I once had a kinda similar situation like this. Now I'm single. smiley
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46543278][/quote]if you don't have any meaningful thing to say... then don't fucking quote me....stupid fellows irritates me alot. Bleep off
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by qoura123(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
LESSON FOR ALL There is an old Chinese tale about a woman whose only son died. In her grief, she went to the holy man and asked, "What prayers, what magical incantations do you have to bring my son back to life?" Instead of sending her away or reasoning with her, he said to her, "Fetch me a mustard seed from a home that has never known sorrow. We will use it to drive the sorrow out of your life." The woman went off at once in search of that magical mustard seed. She came first to a splendid mansion, knocked at the door, and said, "I am looking for a home that has never known sorrow. Is this such a place? It is very important to me." They told her, "You've certainly come to the wrong place," and began to describe all the tragic things that recently had befallen them. The woman said to herself, "Who is better able to help these poor, unfortunate people than I, who have had misfortune of my my own?" She stayed to comfort them, then went on in search of a home that had never known sorrow. But wherever she turned, in hotels and in other places, she found one tale after another of sadness and misfortune. The woman became so involved in helping others cope with their sorrows that she eventually let go of her own. She would later come to understand that it was the quest to find the magical mustard seed that drove away her suffering. Not everything you see is as it seems. Decide to be happy regardless of the happenings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by cr7lomo: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Marry her and c ur driver and gateman in a 3som with her... That girl will infect u with a deadly disease ( mark my words) or u will end up raising another mans child... Dont b a foo.l, if u dint call her that morning, u think say she go tell u That girl 4k that guy from night to morning to day til night when she left.... Y did she hv to wait till 10pm to call u, simply cos the guy 4kd her all day without condom... Infact, ur friend is a compact foo.l

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
cr7lomo:
Marry her and c ur driver and gateman in a 3som with her... That girl will infect u with a deadly disease ( mark my words) or u will end up raising another mans child... Dont b a foo.l, if u dint call her that morning, u think say she go tell u That girl 4k that guy from night to morning to day til night when she left.... Y did she hv to wait till 10pm to call u, simply cos the guy 4kd her all day without condom... Infact, ur friend is a compact foo.l

Hmmm.. I 'm speechless.. I no even tink go dat Syd.. According to d guy, he said he no want marry am..
And he his going to give ha conditions.. Dat she should go for std's test.. Way do u tink??
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Apelex(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecidedundecided

Very tru dear
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Starlet50(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dude,Why give a bitch ur HEART wen she'd rather have a D**K....These hoes aint LOYAL.
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Starlet50(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dude,Why give a bitch ur HEART wen she'd rather have a D**K...These hoes aint LOYAL
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by def111(m): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
fvck shit, she know why she confuse, cos u feel say the guy do code for the mistake she make on phone... Na overnight she spend for that guy house.... the guy don blow hell out of Wetin u guy do only do once,.. holy shit
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by cr7lomo: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mujinho4b:

Hmmm.. I 'm speechless.. I no even tink go dat Syd.. According to d guy, he said he no want marry am..
And he his going to give ha conditions.. Dat she should go for std's test.. Way do u tink??

Nothing to be speechless about...the girl is a hoe , and Hu makes a hoe a house wife or gf They are girls everywhere, y waste credit on a hoe... Ur guy has low esteem issues

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Qualer: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
GoldenJAT:
if you don't have any meaningful thing to say... then don't fucking quote me....stupid fellows irritates me alot. Bleep off

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by temmypotter(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Princewilla:
For her to have come out clean and told you about it without you asking, she deserves your forgiveness...

But..

Your babe too like prick undecided undecided
God forbid! after they marry, she can always mess around then come out clean and expect the dude to forgive her,yh?. that girl should be trashed out.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by sirusX(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mujinho4b:

I av bin dating Dis girl 4 2months now, we had sex only 1nce, I really love her, tho her past was rough, she's had sex with at least 9guys, some she don't even remember Dia names, she's aborted 2wice, but all Dis does not bother me or stopped me 4rm loving ha

in d morning she went to a Frnd houz(a guy) and dey Wia alone, dat d guy got her gspot nd she just couldn't stop him dat dey heard an unprotected sex

It seems she sure had a promiscuous past, and really enjoys the feeling. undecided
*repercussions of the forbidden fruit*

They say old habits die hard...and in her case it has become an addiction.
It's possible she truly loves him and wants to quit, but it ain't easy quitting something that you have a great drive for.

I do admire her honesty, but if he wants a change in attitude he should let her know that he can't take more of her old ways, and reassure her of being with her to help her come out of it.

Though there might be a little slip here and there, but it takes time and her conscious effort to be different.
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by WackyJ1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
A lot of Guys have met girls that are like this.

And it takes only the grace of God and the desire to be a true Christian as well as deliverance and discipline to be able to stop the lifestyle.

Mujinho4b:

5 months later. What happened between the guy and the girl?
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
WackyJ1:
A lot of Guys have met girls that are like this.

And it takes only the grace of God and the desire to be a true Christian as well as deliverance and discipline to be able to stop the lifestyle.

5 months later. What happened between the guy and the girl?

They broke up o.. D guy is single now tho..
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Pablo212: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
forgive bro, and leave her, cos she will do it again and u will still forgive her. Not all girls are meant for relationships, most are meant for our entertainment and pleasure, and obviously we knw which category his gf falls.
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by fetrillion(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mujinho4b:
I av bin dating Dis girl 4 2months now, we had sex only 1nce, I really love her, tho her past was rough, she's had sex with at least 9guys, some she don't even remember Dia names, she's aborted 2wice, but all Dis does not bother me or stopped me 4rm loving ha, I told ha Dis, nd promised to luv ha to d fullest, we were cool together nd everything was going smooth. Not until yesterday *Sunday* she called me around 10am, we were talking nd den she mistakenly told me she's not @home(which she supposed to b, cos she always goes 4morning service) later she was telling som1 to live ha, nd den d phone disconnected. I called but it was switched off. Around 10pm she called me and started telling me dat she had offended me, dat pls I should 4giv ha, dat in d morning she went to a Frnd houz(a guy) and dey Wia alone, dat d guy got her gspot nd she just couldn't stop him dat dey heard an unprotected sex, I am confused, she's begging me 4 4givness, I don't know Wat to do.. pls advice me, Abeg am loosing my mind. I av not picked her call since yesterday..
from d psychological point of view
1...The girl obviously doesn't like the guy
2....The girl is tired of the relationship n he wants d guy to free her..
3..A lady DAT loves you wud always a respect for ur feelings..make urvguy free d girl
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by windeal: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
What's Gsport again? I only know that catapult pa.nt called Gstring. So which one is Gsport again and where is it located in women?
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by WackyJ1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mujinho4b:

They broke up o.. D guy is single now tho..

Did the behaviour repeat itself again after the first incident?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 / Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party / Ladies...how Much Do U Worth In Dowries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.