Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,155 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice (645 Views)

Relationship Advice Needed / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) / Relationship Advice For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice by pablo111(m): 2:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Good morning house, I am in a fresh relationship(less than a yr) but due to the fact that we really love ourselves, we have plans for the future but the problem is how to convince her to stay with me because she is been pressured to get married real soon. Pls how do i go through with this. Thanks and pls matured minds alone.
Re: Relationship Advice by redarrr(m): 2:30am On Jun 14, 2016
First of all,u guys shud both sit down nd talk abt it nd also try nd convince her why she shud stay with u..

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice by pablo111(m): 2:42am On Jun 14, 2016
thanks a bunch
redarrr:
First of all,u guys shud both sit down nd talk abt it nd also try nd convince her why she shud stay with u..
Re: Relationship Advice by Cutehector(m): 3:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Normally if I were in ur shoes, i"d let her make a choice on dat herself.. my own is to make her see reasons why she needs to stay and hers is to make a choice. If she chooses to finally end up with me, beautiful, if she doesn't, well, life Goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice by sseunth(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2016
the question is this: IS SHE A GIRL U WANNA SPEND THE R3ST OF UR LIFE WITH? if not, let her go and dnt waste her time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As A Teacher Can I Ask My Ex Student Out? / Hello Guys Am New On Nairaland / Marriage Proposal: Is This All About The Quality Of The Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.