Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (33391 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Odunharry(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2016
virginboy1:

He called you and explained to you on the reasons he can't meet up and yet you pegged him a womaniser simply because you think all men are womanizers and you don't have a little atom of trust for him. undecided
More reason you shouldn't be judging issues blindly, what if he truly went for an urgent appointment?. sad

You mentioned that other guys do ask you out for marriage and so? Shey na new thing ni

My dear please reorient your perception about men and don't conclude on a matter like this without going through it tentatively.

I wish you well

You can imagine such attitude??LAdies ladies, they just find it difficult to trust guys.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Odunharry(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2016
virginboy1:
, we all know that a lot of women are coded Runs girls/Oloshos. Not all of them but most of them are bleeping five different man at different intervals.. Our manly instinct is mostly correct. But we just dont follow it,we evaluate it tentatively.

No offense
Lol... Nice one... wanted to reply Her before..
Imagine saying their womanly instinct is correct and Guys are mostly players..

make we sit down dey look.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by firstolalekan(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,
I met a guy around February,initailly someone gave him my bbm pin so we were chatting but I wasn't into him then(because I haven't seen him then),i would always ignore him or reply sometimes....i. Began to feel something for him toward April ending so the chat and calls were regular...we started dating and the relationship was going on smoothly,we met and I fell in love immediately...my feelings for him was so strong,i told him him I felt and he told me same too.

We were suppose to meet last week but he suddenly text me and told me about a meeting he was to attend so I accused him going to see other girls and not the said meeting.
I told him my mind,how I felt he is a womaniser,i said many things but I never insulted him,i later called and apologise even when I know he might have been with another girl that weekend....i have been begging this guy since Friday,he said he had heard bit he refused to ping or call me
I'm not exaggerating but I get admires everyday..i have someone seeking for my hand in marriage,a very comfortable person.

Nb:This guy don't have much,but I still don't c care.

Pls talk sense into my head,insult me,i want to forget about him totally.

Mods help a sister out

Why are you begging him
I think he is not just into you
Maybe you're not up to his standard.
MOVE ON.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2016
the girl is some hw jeaulous why whould he tell him that he is seing another girl mean why the guy is somehw busy with metting.. i dont no why woman nw aday can never be patient.. they keep monitor people like remote control......u need to apologise to the lady...that the important thing u need to do angry angry angry angry angry
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2016
the girl is at fault whymust he call the guy a womanaizer... that very bad.. seriously
firstolalekan:

Why are you begging him
I think he is not just into you
Maybe you're not up to his standard.
MOVE ON.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by HaneefahRN(f): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Ok, let him be. When he is ready to talk if ever then you'll know what to do. Don't waste your time waiting for him if he continues the silent treatment though. And why were you questioning his whereabout? Has he ever done anything to make you suspicious of him?
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Supermansteve(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,
Pls talk sense into my head,insult me,i want to forget about him.

I was in a similar situation once, this girl liked me very well much and I knew it. Very pretty girl, my bro always said she was wife material but I always ignored him. Whenever she called or texted,I would ignore or sluggishly talk to her once in a while. Until she just moved on and was seeing other guys, it hit me. My point being some guys are like that(including myself) probably you have(show) more feelings for him than he has towards you and he knows it, just move on if not the guy might just use and abuse you it I might be completely wrong altogether.

Hope my little input helps

Mods help a sister out

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by DaBullIT(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:

You say you fine you no show us photo , how we go take know say you fine ?

grin grin grin grin grin

Oya recieve sense in Jesus name
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Bamz(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
He could still be angry, so fall back & give him a bit of space. The ball is now on his court. You sound like the impulsive type that reacts based on feelings rather than facts. Always remember that feelings (your suspicions) aren't facts. So don't be surprised when people take offence at being accused of things that you've made up in your mind & decided they were true, when in fact they're a figment of your tortured mind. You're in the wrong here, so take a nibble at humble pie & wait it out.

Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt as proof.

Yup I'm reading a book on emotional intelligence and this is so spot on ma'am. Facts and feelings are two distinct things.

Well Op,
Since you've apologised, wait it out a bit, some people need their space, then try to restore communication.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Odunharry(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2016
There's no need going into any relationship with someone who doesn't trust you..
Op, learn to build that trust with him or simply walk away jeje if you can't do without accusing him falsely.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by iPrevail(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
He could still be angry, so fall back & give him a bit of space. The ball is now on his court. You sound like the impulsive type that reacts based on feelings rather than facts. Always remember that feelings (your suspicions) aren't facts. So don't be surprised when people take offence at being accused of things that you've made up in your mind & decided they were true, when in fact they're a figment of your tortured mind. You're in the wrong here, so take a nibble at humble pie & wait it out.

Experience has indeed taught you well.
The girl needs to chill.. the talk dey still dey vex the guy or he's probably indisposed to pick calls or reply pings.. nobody knows Watsup. Besides, you ladies behave somehow sometimes.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Tonybills(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmm nawah ohhhh,
You dey complain how my fellow guy no de treat you fine.but babe to serious am undergoing this particular thing now in the hands of one girl for my school where I like over.
Is everywhere, as am talking now have done everything humanly possible for her to come to her senses but she's proofing adarmant .so u see how life is , na everywhere .just try and hold yourself okay..........
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by tushgirl(f): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2016
andromida:

Did you feel he was a womanizer just because he said he has another meeting to attend or had you noticed certain things about him that made you feel he is a womanizer. If you truly believe he was with another woman why are you begging him to forgive you for knowing the truth?

If this guy is a womanizer as you said what in the world do you want with him. I am happy the bad wolf has left you I hope he never comes back so you get over him quickly.

I hope you start dating the nice comfortable man that wants you.
Thanks.I will ignore him from henceforth
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by MadCow1: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,
I met a guy around February,initailly someone gave him my bbm pin so we were chatting but I wasn't into him then(because I haven't seen him then),i would always ignore him or reply sometimes....i. Began to feel something for him toward April ending so the chat and calls were regular...we started dating and the relationship was going on smoothly,we met and I fell in love immediately...my feelings for him was so strong,i told him him I felt and he told me same too.

We were suppose to meet last week but he suddenly text me and told me about a meeting he was to attend so I accused him going to see other girls and not the said meeting.
I told him my mind,how I felt he is a womaniser,i said many things but I never insulted him,i later called and apologise even when I know he might have been with another girl that weekend....i have been begging this guy since Friday,he said he had heard bit he refused to ping or call me
I'm not exaggerating but I get admires everyday..i have someone seeking for my hand in marriage,a very comfortable person.

Nb:This guy don't have much,but I still don't c care.

Mods help a sister out

OP and other Feminazi's..

If a Man you were dating and are in a relationship with one days calls you and says Deep down in his heart, he feels you are a w'horing Prostitute.. and many other things, "BUT DID NOT INSULT YOU like the OP said, how will you feel? angry angry angry

Some of you Basic biitches think its okay to call Men 'Philanderers and Cheats' and expect us not to take offense. angry

OP, Please forget about that Man, he is too darn good for you. You need to Grow up and bring your fhucked up 'feelings' under control. angry You cant go around talking shiit and throwing accusations at Guys just because you think you can and not expect repercussions. The Young Man left you because he sensed you are a lunatic. He foresaw issues in front. You are a jealous biitch. You are the type that will go Mental if you see your Man with another female outside without knowing if they are dating or just talking.

Get a hold of your juvenile emotions.. And until you do, stay away from Men. angry

Even I would have dumped your ass.. angry
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2016
DeeTus:
Just move on with your life. I hate men who can't keep to one.
evidence of him not keeping to one?
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by tushgirl(f): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
the girl is at fault whymust he call the guy a womanaizer... that very bad.. seriously
He has womanising trait in him
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by sweetcocoa(f): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2016
I'm sorry but I dislike dumb girls, like they really annoy me.

Someone said he had a meeting and all you could think to do was accuse him and say a lot of things, yet somehow you think you didn't insult him? If I were to see that guy, I'd advice him to stay away from you, rubbish. angry

3 Likes

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by tushgirl(f): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Ok, let him be. When he is ready to talk if ever then you'll know what to do. Don't waste your time waiting for him if he continues the silent treatment though. And why were you questioning his whereabout? Has he ever done anything to make you suspicious of him?
we went out one day and kept staring and girls that were dancing.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by MadCow1: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I'm sorry but I dislike dumb girls, like they really annoy me.

Someone said he had a meeting and all you could think to do was accuse him and say a lot of things, yet somehow you think you didn't insult him? If I were to see that guy, I'd advice him to stay away from you, rubbish. angry

Dont be sorry biko.. angry

Remember what I told you before.. If your Boo ever messes up, call me immediately. I will be your New Boo in a heartbeat. grin kiss kiss
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2016
seeriously u needd to apologise to him... that what i can say,, because u cause it.. what told him realy make him angry.. if it is me i cant take that if a woman call me that wen she hasnt see me with a girl
tushgirl:
He has womanising trait in him
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by agabaI23(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You are wise!!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by DeRay98(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

A Wise and smart lady you are...teach other ladies how to use their sense more than sentiments, wait to be sure of their suspicions before lashing out, only to discover how stupid they have been.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by agabaI23(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2016
megrimor:
Someone gave him your bbm pin, then you started feeling something for him in April, someone you haven't seen yet. Why not tell us that "You started feeling something for him when he started patronizing your bank accounts and your phones with recharge cards". E-love comes from bank alerts and recharge cards. That's what you fell in love with. Next post please(NOTE: make it a sensible one)
It is not always true.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by DeRay98(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

A Wise and smart lady you are...teach other ladies how to use their sense more than sentiments, wait to be sure of their suspicions before lashing out, only to discover how stupid they have been. Insecure girls always act stupid but to blame others for their woes
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by sunshinegurl(f): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl please please inbox me I have something to tell you very important... inbox me your mobile number
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by MadCow1: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

To Hell with Dracula... You should be with a Bull.. cool
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Luukasz(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Sister, we all know that a lot of men are Playa. Not all of them but most of them are toasting five different women at the same time. Your womanly instinct mostly is correct. So follow it. When a guy declined to call you back or text you back simply because he still have a handful of women on his list. Move on and find a man who deserved u the most.
Well,not all men are players when some men love you and u keep wasting their time they let go,move on and look elsewhere.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by oxygenera8(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
I haven't slept with him

Its a good thing you haven't done that, it simply means ur pride/guard is still up.

Now some facts are necessary but not all facts are useful in matters like this, cos your emotions will be speaking something while the facts you may have in ur head will be suggesting otherwise such as “move on".

No one can best tell you what will soothe your emotions and if this guy is the one ur emotions and body crave for, then you may never get over this.

Sometimes the guy may not or never be serious but U can never tell. You just have to give it a shot (benefit of doubt) then only U can know.

I broke up with my first love (whom I was going to marry against my siblings taste) because she was convinced by her sister that I had an affair, which was never true. I proved them wrong, forgave her but I hated the fact that she couldn't trust her emotions which suggested to her that I didn't do it, instead she felt her sister would never lie to her, but she was wrong.

I tell U the truth, true love is worth fighting for, unless you're convinced he's not true to U, but to tell U that you'll find a better person “in the market" these days? 1/500 may be the answer.
Trust ur guts, trust ur instincts and trust God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by swizblaze: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2016
If u really love him as u confess, then u have to stop all your doubts and let off your Ego because i think you just made him think you dont trust him,so no need of dealing with you
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2016
megrimor:
Someone gave him your bbm pin, then you started feeling something for him in April, someone you haven't seen yet. Why not tell us that "You started feeling something for him when he started patronizing your bank accounts and your phones with recharge cards". E-love comes from bank alerts and recharge cards. That's what you fell in love with. Next post please(NOTE: make it a sensible one)
Iranu...Abasacheesycheesy
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Rinato(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Made Sense!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Boss13: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
anyicash:
I advice you prioritize your wants according to your needs..someone is asking your hand in marriage, and he is comfortable but your heart is on the other guy who cares less..marriage is good but it is not a bed of roses, but in this situation i suggest you give a space, pause a little bit, study your suitors and consider ur needs. engage in some social activities, pray always and watch how things go.

You must be married because this is wisdom talking here. The OP is still immatured and accordingly, still lives in fairy tales world.

She is accusing the young man of infidelities without any proof whilst roaming in the world of admirers and brooding potential suitors.

OP my advice is that you reexamine yourself and sort out your insecurities. You are not ready for a relationship or even marriage. Deal with yourself first, before you invite someone else into your life.

Taking a cue from the comment above, life is not a bed of roses, likewise marriage or relationship. It is tough work and serious commitment. It is not where you expect things to be handed to you or go your way or where you lick ice cream all the time.

Just sort out yourself please

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.