Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT (15374 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by lanicky(f): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Present. smiley

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Answer these introductory questions

i. Kindly tell us your real name

ii. What was your moniker coined from?

iii. Your state of origin

iv. Relationship and religion status

v. Your age

vi. Educational background

vii. What are your bad habits?

Cc

Ivvy
Lanicky
ChubbyT

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by youngtroll: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
dominique:
Subscribing...

I've always wanted to know the lady behind this moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by NigerDeltan(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
This land is for Refiner

This land is for Refiner

This land is for Refiner

This land is for Refiner

8 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Speakdatruth: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lovely afternoon NAIRALANDERS, - Super well done WRISTBANGLE and the co-hosts. I am here to show my SUPPORT to the beautiful contestant, IVYY. All the best LADIES
Cherlene
Supported

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by iamkingzlee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
cool
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Dainikel(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
I guess today's episode should be a myriad of intelligent answers...goodluck to the contestants.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by daveP(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lezzlie:
Did I read the emboldened aright?
I guess for the interview section that would be approved for@bolded.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by ivyy(f): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dygeasy:
Lanicky, Ivyy & ChubbyT

Are y'all here with us?

Present.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
dominique:
Subscribing...
fbi detective
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by youngtroll: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
angry no no no angry don't show us a black man in a thong

falconey:
GO CHUBBYT!!!!!

we are strongly behind you
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Dygeasy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
ivyy:

Present.
Let's fire on smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Cherlene(f): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Speakdatruth:

Supported

I am QUITE PERPLEXED, I posted the exact comment on my previous COMMENT.

Which was CONCEALED.

Cherlene
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by senibo1: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
dominique:
Subscribing...
Hi. spot u from a distancewink
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by youngtroll: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na wa ooo... How many years will they use b4 dey answer Ooo angry
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
falconey:
GO CHUBBYT!!!!!

we are strongly behind you
Is it a sequel of 50 shades of grey?
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by wristbangle: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Now that the host has kicked off with his questions, I will appreciate if our viewers can maintain decorum and avoid any form of distraction hereby viewing instead of dropping comments.

Anybody caught will face several years imprisonment in dominique's fox river prison. cool
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Lezzlie(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
daveP:
I guess for the interview section that would be approved for@bolded.
Alright. Thanks for putting this in a clearer perspective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Dygeasy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Cherlene:

I am QUITE PERPLEXED, I posted the exact comment on my previous COMMENT.

Which was CONCEALED.

Cherlene
Campaign of any sort is not allowed on this thread.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by AngelAhnie(f): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:
This land is for Refiner
The land is for chubbyT tongue

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please let's take a chill pill while they lay fingers on their keypads

You should know they will have to patiently type their answers in a bid to impress us cheesy

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok.

I hope the contestants are ready to take question from the audience after the interviewers are done with theirs?

But where is Joseph1832 sef?
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Feranchek(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamkingzlee:
cool

Bros I sight you!!!
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
The land is for c.hubbyT tongue
shocked
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by falconey(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Is it a sequel of 50 shades of grey?

no, it is a different storyline and character. this one is more like a romantic comedy drama.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by iamkingzlee(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros I sight you!!!
My G!! I trust you wouldn't miss this.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by FTbomb(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2016

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by youngtroll: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Please let's take a chill pill while they lay fingers on their keypads

You should know they will have to patiently type their answers in a bid to impress us cheesy

Bros na wa oooo... Na just their name and Edu info you ask Ooo... Almost 15+mins to answer that one.... Na final year exam angry
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by senibo1: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
The land is for chubbyT tongue
I thought we've a deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.