Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT (15369 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
ihimiray:
my brother,, ur compliment are far too kind... Thanks
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by joseph1832(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
cherryice:
Like I said, u r free..have it ur way
I'm currently listening to Usher's My Way, and you sure aint in control. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by MRNipples(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
joseph1832:
But do you know what it is to be a guy? That's why the question is just flawed!.

Never forget, "assumption is the mother of all "_fuck-ups"
calm down.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Feranchek(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamkingzlee:
See your head!! When last did you buy me beer?? and you want to empty account for her grin She killed it, though!

Bros seriously, I think I need to get outta my SINGLE cloth and hug this babe's love. She's a TOTAL and COMPLETE woman!!!
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
ihimiray:
.. You welcome on board... Feel free brother...
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyTI

Is CBN devaluation of naira a step in the right direction? Give your reasons.
Can you please tell us what is DEVALUATION of Naira?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Cherlene(f): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
BossDanniee:
finally, the competition has started! Am here to support my beautiful contestant » IVYY. Goodluck to all contestants!

@ Dygeasy I basically stated what the above poster EXPRESSED.

Quite strange!

Cherlene
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by TamedWolf90: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
lanicky:

1. Olanike Daniella Taiwo.

2.Lanicky was coined from Ola-Nike

3.Ondo state.

4.I'm a Christian, in a relationship

5.I'm 22

6.An undergraduate at Adeyemi college of Education, ondo state.

7.That would be biting my nails.
On a more serious note, I find it hard to give up on people, although it's not bad, it gets me burnt at times,my inability to give up makes me sink deeper into commitments..

Miss Lanicky, I would like to know mirroring the mind of nairalanders why you chosed the questions to answer on this part? Does it mean you have no regards for the interviewer or that the interview is baseless because you only added that when people started complaining? Also, when you were asked EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, you simply gave us An undergraduate at Adeyemi college of education, what are we to understand by this? You just go there and walk about? No discipline or anything or you still don't comprehend what Background means?Sorry to add this but on the issue of president buhari, you said and I qoute *certificate aids leadership*, Ma, I want to understand in your own view how certificate aids leadership?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by MRNipples(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
The rain cry
GO LANICKY!!!!!!
TWACI I JUST DEY LOOK YOU DEY LAUGH.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lanicky; simple, short, sweet and intelligent. You go girl! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by ourkobo: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Other contestants beike

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Meaning what exactly

Nothing... Sorry if I didn't offend u.
Promise to offend u next time
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I can't enlighten your ignorance at this stage. Its very excruciating to know that a full grown man like you do not know what devaluation of naira is.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by MRNipples(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Cherlene:
Ivyy, you ARE SLAYING this INTERVIEW.
SUPER PROUD!
Cherlene
cherlene ivyy has made my evening, the best evening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Laveda(f): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lanicky hitting the nail on the head. smiley

Intelligent answers..

You go Lanicky!!! kiss kiss
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by dollyjoy(f): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ivvy killed it but Lanicky buried and exhumed it. grin

You rock girlcheesycheesycheesy thumbs up!

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by IStandWLanicky: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
jboy73:

Lols... You have problem bro.. U see everything as trouble.
That's a funny a$$ joke

We won't appreciate this again thank you.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Then leave my contestant out of your lame joke

Thanks

Go sleep.

She's not your contestant.

U don't even know how to campaign
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Twaci(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Miss Lanicky, I would like to know mirroring the mind of nairalanders why you chosed the questions to answer on this part? Does it mean you have no regards for the interviewer or that the interview is baseless because you only added that when people started complaining? Also, when you were asked EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, you simply gave us An undergraduate at Adeyemi college of education, what are we to understand by this? You just go there and walk about? No discipline or anything or you still don't comprehend what Background means?
Is this a question? smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by zicoraads: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ivvy and Lanicky, what is your idea of 'an ideal man?'

And, if you were in a position to touch the lives of IDPs in this country, what would you do for them?
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Braintouch(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
N1one, please warn your team to quit the dirty mind game they've been playing. You know I wouldn't take it lightly if not for you. Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by obiorathesubtle: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
cherryice:
Ok brah.. cool story. However, others do not think so
undecided Really?? You attack without pity, anyone who so much as sniffs in the opposite direction of your crude and opinionated logics undecided..

If others don't think it's scary, iono what they're thinking..
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by MRNipples(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
LMAO
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Miss Lanicky, I would like to know mirroring the mind of nairalanders why you chosed the questions to answer on this part? Does it mean you have no regards for the interviewer or that the interview is baseless because you only added that when people started complaining? Also, when you were asked EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, you simply gave us An undergraduate at Adeyemi college of education, what are we to understand by this? You just go there and walk about? No discipline or anything or you still don't comprehend what Background means?
This is a direct attack on her. This is not how to ask question. This is rude and uncalled for

Lanicky shouldn't answer this

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by cherryice(f): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Laveda permit me.. I just luvd those questions of urs kiss

Cc ivyy and lanicky

What's your opinion on sex before marriage? 
Do you think it's wrong?,if yes...

What would you do if after getting married to him you find out he can't satisfy you in bed? And having some kinda Attention issues, or impotent. would you leave or stay?

How long will you endure such?

Culled from laveda's questions yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by iamkingzlee(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros seriously, I think I need to get outta my SINGLE cloth and hug this babe's love. She's a TOTAL and COMPLETE woman!!!
Yes! I have always told you, you need a "good" woman in your life smiley
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Jambsupport(f): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
DExplorer1:

Ghost!!!
Lmao how are u sir? I should say that too smiley
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by youngtroll: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ladies pls answer these questions

1. What is your view on the growing trend of youths resulting to placards to gain jobs.

2. What is your view on the huge divide within the Nairaland community especially between the "majors tribes and minor tribes"

3. What is your view on the recent orlando shooting? And where do you stand among the divide between those who claim they derserved it and those who thought otherwise

4. What is your view on the "beef between the christains, muslims and atheist" here on nairaland....

Cc
Ivyy
Lanicky

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16)

Share Your Best Val Experience / Action In Calabar (18+) / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.