Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT (15377 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by ihimiray(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
*Now let's go to relationship questions*

viii. Broke guys have no business being in relationships. What's your take on it?

ix. What's your definition of a husband material?
x. If you were a man and you discovered on your wedding night that your acclaimed virgin wife only lied about being a virgin. Would any amount of begging make you forgive and accept her back?
See
xi. Can you date a yahoo boy? If yes, why? If no, why?

Cc
Ivyy,
Lanicky
ChubbyT
what abt others

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by FTbomb(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
EColeJnr:
Lanicky your bad habits undecided
girls don't have bad habits grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by cherryice(f): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Whers chubbyT
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Ferdyboss: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
tollyB:
We support different teams... wink tongue lipsrsealed @singlefade25

TollyB, follow who know road ooo

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by singlefade25(f): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
why? ha angry
tollyB:
We support different teams... wink tongue lipsrsealed @singlefade25
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by EColeJnr: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
dominique:
It seems those campaigning for one contestant or another don't know that campaign of any form is not allowed on this thread. Let's stick with the rules so as to avoid getting baned
It's banned Madam smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
youngtroll:
20+ minus to write this GOODJOB

undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by ivyy(f): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Answer these introductory questions

i. Kindly tell us your real name

ii. What was your moniker coined from?

iii. Your state of origin

iv. Relationship and religion status

v. Your age

vi. Educational background

vii. What are your bad habits?

Cc

Ivvy
Lanicky
ChubbyT

Good evening beautiful ladies and gentlemen. My name is Aretha Oluwasikemi Ndoh.

My moniker was coined from a character (Poisonivy) from an old batman movie.

I hail from Imo state.

I'm currently single.

At 25years old, i'm a graduate of Communication Arts from the University of Ibadan.

My major bad habit would be ingestion of too much sugar. I'm so addicted to chocolate cakes and Coca-Cola.

54 Likes 18 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by EColeJnr: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
FTbomb:
girls don't have bad habits grin grin
LOL... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lanicky, your age...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by zicoraads: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
ivyy:

Good evening beautiful ladies and gentlemen. My name is Aretha Oluwasikemi Ndoh.

I hail from Imo state.

I'm currently single.

At 25years old, i'm a graduate of Communication Arts from the University of Ibadan.

My major bad habit would be indigestion of too much sugar. I'm so addicted to chocolate cakes and Coca-Cola.
grin grin grin

**frantically dusts my C.V cheesy cool

10 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by youngtroll: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Suigeneris93:

undecided

Who sabi u angry
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by AngelAhnie(f): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
ivyy:

I hail from Imo state.

I'm currently single.

My major bad habit would be indigestion of too much sugar. I'm so addicted to chocolate cakes and Coca-Cola.
kiss love this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dominique please can you hide all these irksome side comments? It's making the interview cumbersome to follow
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by EColeJnr: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
ivyy:

I hail from Imo state.

I'm currently single.

Ivyy you seem to have a diverse ethnicity

A good educational background

and a good "bad habit" grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Feranchek(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
ivyy:

I hail from Imo state.

I'm currently single.

My major bad habit would be ingestion of too much sugar. I'm so addicted to chocolate cakes and Coca-Cola.

Religion kwanu??!!

Single.... hmmmmm
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by greatness22(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
ivyy:

I hail from Imo state.
I'm currently single.
Taking of Coca-Cola is like a ritual to me.

***wraps my Ghana SK***

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by ihimiray(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
tollyB:
@ferdyboss I will c u in d chatroom later...
@singlefade25
You just got my vote..... wink cheesy
I m so in love with good English..... that's my weakness and I just saw that in your candidate... smiley
and who is ur choose... It had better be ivvy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by joseph1832(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=ivyy post=46604271]

I guess your parents named you after the queen of soul: Aretha Franklin. Nice. smiley

Ah! I girl after my heart. Never knew you was a fan of Batman. grin

I hail from Imo state.
Tell me you're from Orlu, Umudioka, and I'll marry you. grin

I'm currently single.

Noiceee

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by singlefade25(f): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
I love you, my brother loves you more kiss
tollyB:
@ferdyboss I will c u in d chatroom later...
@singlefade25
You just got my vote..... wink cheesy
I m so in love with good English..... that's my weakness and I just saw that in your candidate... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Speakdatruth:
lol
supported
hehe bro, its like other contestants dont know how influential i am.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by lanicky(f): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
*Now let's go to next phase of the questions*

These are relationship questions cool

viii. Broke guys have no business being in relationships. What's your take on it?

x. If you were a man and you discovered on your wedding night that your acclaimed virgin wife only lied about being a virgin. Would any amount of begging make you forgive and accept her back?, and how would you handle the situation?

Cc
Ivyy,
Lanicky
ChubbyT

Broke guys have no business being in relationships. What's your take on it?

Not true. Money isn't all there is to offer. Love, support and happiness counts too. Though I must admit. Its not going to be an easy relationship.

One that makes me happy. One that understands my flaws and is ready to focus his all ( while I focus mine too) on the happiness of our family.

x. If you were a man and you discovered on your wedding night that your acclaimed virgin wife only lied about being a virgin. Would any amount of begging make you forgive and accept her back?

I will be pissed. Very. I might forgive but she will have to work hard for my trust. cry

Lol! No oh! I don't want police cars hidden at every angle around my house. grin Ok seriously, no. For security reasons and its not a responsible source of income. Its called "stealing".

20 Likes 12 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
I don show

Cc mediapace Peeparty

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? / Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.