Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT (15412 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by ivyy(f): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:

Recently, many hearts were broken when Seun banned Forex Trading as well as Football Betting. What's your take on the people who are addicted to these form of businesses?

People have been bullying our president for his inability to meet up with the educational requirements for a president. Do you believe certificate is a yardstick to successfully rule a nation?

Do you see yourself winning this contest? What gives you the impression that you will get to the final stage

If you won the crown and you were awarded the sum of N50, 000 as promised; How would you share the money among your campaign managers?

Cc
Ivyy,
Lanicky
ChubbyT

While I can not totally agree on Seun's decision to ban forex trading and football betting on nairaland, as I believe everyone should have the right to choose what is wrong or right from the site, as long as it is not illegal or morally wrong, I also I understand why Seun took the decision because generally betting discourages youths from investing their time and energy in profitable investment.

Nevertheless, I believe sports betting should be an expression of an individuals passion for whatever sports that interests them. I believe more people need to be educated on the reasons why they should engage in such ventures.

In my opinion presiding over a country goes beyond having a 'certificate' (which is paramount by the way), it has to do with understanding the way a country works, the driving force of a typical Nigerian on the streets, the working structure already existing.

Of course, having a certificate is a prerequisite for becoming a president, but it should not be the deciding factor on the leadership capabilities, economically soundness and emotional clearness needed for a leader of a great nation such as Nigeria. Robert Mugabe is currently the world's most educated president while Abraham Lincoln is one American least educated president. Between the two of them, who would you rather have govern Nigeria right now?

Yes sire, I see myself winning this. I'm intelligent and articulate. I've got a magnetic personality that makes me unique. I am calm, poised, gracious, reserved and likeable.

On the prize money, i and my team members have decided to use it for our charity project to help people fighting depression.

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by MRNipples(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
CC TOSYN2MUCH AND DYGEASY. I THINK THE THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSE. some people are causing havoc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
joseph1832:
I don't expect one, such as you, "to know how to read between the lines".

Bros, calm down, you re taking things too far.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by cherryice(f): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Really?? You attack without pity, anyone who so much as sniffs in the opposite direction of your crude and opinionated logics undecided..

If others don't think it's scary, iono what they're thinking..
thers nothing scary abt my been highly opinionated. Im sure even you and someothers most times try to make ur opinion count. Dont see whats scary abt mine.. well, if you think it is, then I def dont know wat u r thinking undecided
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by joseph1832(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
jboy73:

Mods please drive this mofo outta here
Excuse me, I never for once insulted you, please don't insult me further. Thank you.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by DRISKLEF(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Braintouch:
N1one, please warn your team to quit the dirty mind game they've been playing. You know I wouldn't take it lightly if not for you. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Ivy ivy, your charm is really working out for you on this interview and you are getting supports but not yet from me... Because I know you are intelligent but you are so unreal... Your responses are structured and articulated which if you can't actually be your real self, I don't think we need a queen I am sorry to tag *Fake*..
One of my reasons is that your insistence on writing in a learned English words is also your flaw..
Looking at your answer on your bad habit, you said your *MAJOR*bad habit is indigestion of sugar.. I want to know whats a major bad habit and if we have minor bad habits? Doesn't add up.
It might also interest you to know that there seems to be an atmosphere of incoherence and understanding of the terms you use.. Below is the definition of INDIGESTIOn which happens to be a medical condition so please Ma, is your habit a Disease or medical condition? Digestion and indigestion are two different things..
Lastly like @Joseph pointed out, you said got married to her speaking in place of a male, the word GOT* disqualifies your point. I felt you should use more reasons I married her but got made it sound like you were forced or impeded to marry the said wife in the context..can you please explain the statement? Thank you

[size=15pt]Common will you get out of here....←←[/size]

10 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Braintouch:
N1one, please warn your team to quit the dirty mind game they've been playing. You know I wouldn't take it lightly if not for you. Peace.

Guy I'm busy here at work, you no sabi my number again undecided

You taking this thing far bro and fuccking hate threats.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by AngelAhnie(f): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Where is chubbyt?
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by ronald4lif(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
And I missed today's show too. Damn! embarassed
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
I can't enlighten your ignorance at this stage. Its very excruciating to know that a full grown man like you do not know what devaluation of naira is.

I don't see what the problem is in admitting ignorance, he doesn't know, simple and short. If you do, kindly enlighten him. The insult wasn't called for, we all learn everyday undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Braintouch:

Guy I'm busy here at work, you no sabi my number again undecided

You taking this thing too far bro and I fuccking hate threats.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Twaci(f): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided did you miss the question mark at the end?
Ignored son cool
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by telemapreye1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ivvy killed it but Lanicky buried and exhumed it. grin

You rock girlcheesycheesycheesy thumbs up!
Aunty talk true grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Lanicky ivyy , what will be the first thing on your mind if Seun walks in majestically on this thread and tells you he loves you and want to marry you and what will be your reply?
Hahahaha nice question baba cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by joseph1832(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Bros, calm down, you re taking things too far.
Its all good bro. I'm always calm.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by lanicky(f): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyTI

Is CBN devaluation of naira a step in the right direction? Give your reasons.
Personally, Yes
Reasons: it will discourage hoarding of the currency
The market will operate as a single market instead of a parallel market making the exchange rate stable in a way.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by AngelAhnie(f): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
jboy73:

gringrin grin
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by chubbyG(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Where is she undecided

She'll be here soon..
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by TamedWolf90: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Is this a question? smiley
Yes it is... Let her answer please kiss
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by chubbyG(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Where is she undecided

She'll be here soon..
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by tosyne2much(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dominique, this thread should be locked at exactly 8pm

Thanks cool
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Ferdyboss: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Ivy ivy, your charm is really working out for you on this interview and you are getting supports but not yet from me... Because I know you are intelligent but you are so unreal... Your responses are structured and articulated which if you can't actually be your real self, I don't think we need a queen I am sorry to tag *Fake*..
One of my reasons is that your insistence on writing in a learned English words is also your flaw..
Looking at your answer on your bad habit, you said your *MAJOR*bad habit is indigestion of sugar.. I want to know whats a major bad habit and if we have minor bad habits? Doesn't add up.
It might also interest you to know that there seems to be an atmosphere of incoherence and understanding of the terms you use.. Below is the definition of INDIGESTIOn which happens to be a medical condition so please Ma, is your habit a Disease or medical condition? Digestion and indigestion are two different things..
Lastly like @Joseph pointed out, you said got married to her speaking in place of a male, the word GOT* disqualifies your point. I felt you should use more reasons I married her but got made it sound like you were forced or impeded to marry the said wife in the context..can you please explain the statement? Thank you

Hey...I see you are so "perfect". To you, human errors are inexcusable.She already made the correction from Indigestion to INGESTION which obviously you couldn't take notice of mr "Perfectionist".
Nice day to you.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by TamedWolf90: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
jboy73:

Lols, G relax... Don't be biased
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by cherryice(f): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have a public announcement to make, due to the unprecedented rise in Ivvy's popularity, certain miscreants have already started planning to kidnap her. Hence she is presently taking precautions while at the same time preparing to answer all your questions.
pinkykels??
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahaha. See your life. Is it that deep? I asked a simple question but all your poor soul could do is throw insults.

If you really know what devaluation of money means, youl know your question is not what anybody can answer in rush/few lines cuz it has to be detailed

Your empty skull should also tell you not everybody have knowledge of devaluation and its effect on the economy (positive or negative). Just cuz you see people typing devaluation of Naira upandan you carry come here wan form Sisi Nene

Better go sidon your ass somewhere and concentrate more on how to perfect your 'confluence Brows'
Truth be told, this interview is meant to showcase the contestant intellectuality, I don't see any reason why they can't answer the question. I asked them a question, you weren't supposed to ask me the question back.
See how lanicky answered the question, it was short and precisely. Stop showing your self too much. It arnt good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
[size=20pt] So sad.

ChubbyT gave up on group stage.

Team refiner should learn from her.

Lanicky on her way to Iceland
[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16)

Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.