Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos (39342 Views)

Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by elvisdaniels(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Tellemall:
The shop even looks pathetic inside of it. It looks like a forgotten corner store. Their sign is so... I can't believe anybody would not type their notices(colse, sice,tank).

Why are Nigerians dying to have an old Chinese baba put their stuff in a plastic? I mean, you guys are so offended when you should be happy they didn't let you in. Customer service looks low.

And why is the "investigator" putting up religious punishments? Like anyone cares about that.

It's a typical Chinese family store ,Not like the ones owned by the government or billionaires, such as 7eleven, kk Mart, Gaint, Tesco ,this are the multi companies in.Asia...and also in.the USA..where one shops does.not matter , cos Africans also.patronize them in.Asia ,keep.the hate .
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by kjhova(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2016
SirJeffry:
So nice of you man but I still dislike Asians though. Their racism is so annoying.sad

You may not notice but you sound equally racist for "STILL" "DISLIKING" "ASIANS" and for generalising all of them as guilty of racism. This actually is grand racism from you too so my advice is that you love ALL your neighbours as yourself.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2016
kjhova:

You may not notice but you sound equally racist for "STILL" "DISLIKING" "ASIANS" and for generalising all of them as guilty of racism. This actually is grand racism from you too so my advice is that you love ALL your neighbours as yourself.

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by seangy4konji: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Those corner shops have several times saved my life in a foreign land.mr Dangote.
Tellemall:
The shop even looks pathetic inside of it. It looks like a forgotten corner store. Their sign is so... I can't believe anybody would not type their notices(colse, sice,tank).

Why are Nigerians dying to have an old Chinese baba put their stuff in a plastic? I mean, you guys are so offended when you should be happy they didn't let you in. Customer service looks low.

And why is the "investigator" putting up religious punishments? Like anyone cares about that.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
why is the notice pasted outside written in black and white or is that they dont have computer opt to typeset it for them?
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by teemy(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
callmelanner:
Good, why haven't the bill on social media been passed anyway? It will save a whole lot of us some stress!
There already exist laws on libel and slander. Any agrieved person can work with them. Just that people do not like going to court in our side of the world.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by aalabi: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
rapcy:
Two days ago, a young man who goes by the name Aminu G Idris claimed that a Chinese Supermarket in Abuja denied Nigerians entry. Today Mohammad Jamu took it upon himself to investigate the case. Here is what he has to say with photos:

"Today I became a journalist!! how I saw the news trending about a certain Chinese Shop at Gwarinpa that refuses Nigerians access posted by Aminu G Idris and copied by Aishat Aishat Alubankudi immediately an investigative spirit took over me,
as I approach Gwarinpa I was filled with excitement of seeing a shop in Nigeria that denies Nigerians entry, at the gate I saw a writing that clearly took me aback and instantly quenched my anger, it was an advice to costumers from the shop owners after being attacked by armed robbers a couple of days ago and they were merely taking precautions so they advise only an individual at a time not group of persons out of fear and tremor of what they experienced in the past, poor them being foreigners in another mans land. They were friendly on entering the shop and to my surprise other Nigerians were trickling to see for themselves too. My advise to those celebrating the story please verify contents before posting to the social media your action alone can destroy someone's Business in Islam we call it (Shaidar Zuhr ) Bearing false witness and Allah has prescribed severe punishment for those who thrive in it"
Becareful of buying corned beaf from those Asian people oo sad I learnt some of there canned corned beef are made up from their dead bodies back in their country (Not confirmed yet though). But please careful with whatever you are buying from them especially the canned groceries. angry angry
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by MindMatics(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Tellemall:

.... I care
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by rhektor(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2016
YoursGEJ:

You dey mind them? My blood don hot finish angry

Calm down please grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Ready4watever: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2016
D34lw4p:
Very good. Some people will just write useless articles without knowing exactly what they are writing.

I was also surprised to see that a Nigerian could be denied access to something like that.

Anyway, for blogging tips and tricks. Click Here To Read
They read the news too as we read as well,they had just written that note,it was not there before,they knew peeps were gonna come after them to verify,thats why they quickly wrote that peace of crap to attract sympathy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thank you and God bless you
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by solasola(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
People, think deep and out of the box too.
For me, the OP tried with his so called "investigation". But leaves some question unanswered. It might be too early to draw a conclusion.
1). Why would a supermarket/mall write a notice with ink and paper.
2) Who did they report to about the incident?
3) Do they have video footage of the said robbery?
4) Ask the locals if really they don't sell to Nigerians.

The above questions should help reach a logical conclusion. Its a two way thing. But really, if they really dont sell to Nigerians, there is no big deal, its private property. I rest my case.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Tellemall: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
seangy4konji:
Those corner shops have several times saved my life in a foreign land.mr Dangote.

In a foreign land or in Nigeria, mister Traveler? Get your reasoning and facts straight.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Tellemall: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
elvisdaniels:

Shhhhh ,don't be ignorant with your words ,have you been.outside the shores of Nigeria ,if you have ,then visit a typical Chinese store, in.Asia such stores are called pasaraya, ...the way it is over there in Asia in few places is the way it is also here in Nigeria... I can give you.tons and.loads of prove

You are extraordinarily shallow.

When I go shopping outside Nigeria, i do not go to Chinese corner stores like you do, looking for cheap things to fill your bags with, so that when you come back to Nigeria you can brag with your substandard purchases.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Tellemall: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Brightgem:
Yeah there was going to be that someone who would attack the religious aspect. Read your post again and see how u ha nothing positive to say, its almost reflection of u. He has expressed his right to air his opinion, who cares if u care. Some do. Investigator welldone. If this started a war btw Nigerians and the chinese u would knw that this has gone a long way.

Come on, shut up.

You don't have to quote me and if you think the truth is hate, then you've got a long way to go.

I have the right to air my opinion and I don't care if you care. Dunce.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by seangy4konji: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monkey adenuga first cousin asking me again in a foreign land or Nigeria??

FYI when there is no money in d pocket,those corner shops operated by Asians always come to the rescue so mr adenuga. There is nothing wrong with a small shop where they sell groceries and people can go there to buy whatever they want
Ps. It's obvious your brain is shallow a bit so this would be my last message to you. Keep ranting.empty drums make the loudest noises. .
Tellemall:

In a foreign land or in Nigeria, mister Traveler? Get your reasoning and facts straight.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Tellemall: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
seangy4konji:
Monkey adenuga first cousin asking me again in a foreign land or Nigeria??

FYI when there is no money in d pocket,those corner shops operated by Asians always come to the rescue so mr adenuga. There is nothing wrong with a small shop where they sell groceries and people can go there to buy whatever they want.

You're so dull you're still supporting your cheapskate Chinese corner stores.

No wonder they are racist to black primates like yourself.

I wish you read my comment without feeling guilty about your cheap purchases. But since you didn't you've decided to sound arrogant about nothing. Chinese corner stores catering to you in Nigeria, you chronic moroƱ, and your dying to have that when there are a thousand and one Nigerian owned corner shops?

I suppose a trip to China has made you the authority on those wonderful awful looking Chinatown shops. One country and you're talking like you've seen the world.

Crawl back into the hole you emerged from, don't forget to take a gun with you and shoot out your useless brains . They are better mixed with mud. Beast.

1 Like

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by elvisdaniels(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tellemall:

You are extraordinarily shallow.

When I go shopping outside Nigeria, i do not go to Chinese corner stores like you do, looking for cheap things to fill your bags with, so that when you come back to Nigeria you can brag with your substandard purchases.

Oh
When you go shopping outside Nigeria, you are yet to travel out of the country and yet you brag like a wannabe stinking shallow minded riftraft..
FYI because you lack sense such shops are located at the centre of a every housing community ,where you can get things you want easily rather than going miles away to get them ,see me n you who dey brag ...
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Tellemall: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
elvisdaniels:

Oh
When you go shopping outside Nigeria, you are yet to travel out of the country and yet you brag like a wannabe stinking shallow minded riftraft..
FYI because you lack sense such shops are located at the centre of a every housing community ,where you can get things you want easily rather than going miles away to get them ,see me n you who dey brag ...

When you want to let us know you've shopped outside Nigeria, in China, unbidden, then that's what you get.

1 Like

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by hotdi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
I read a lot of sensational post on this particular topics yesterday, and it baffles me how people can be easily incited in this country.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by elvisdaniels(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tellemall:

When you want to let us know you've shopped outside Nigeria, in China, unbidden, then that's what you get.

Hahaha I don't have to shop in only China to make a point ,China is not just home alone to.Chinese , we have Chinese Malay, Singaporean Chinese, mainland Chinese they are not just in China alone they are citizens of Singapore ,malaysia Indonesia and Australia and New Zealand . educate yourself before you try to.school others ,so if you think my stopping point is in China alone ,then you are in for my ride...Get in Travel and see don't just sit in the comfort of ya parents home eating mama thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by virginchaser(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
' Tankyou 'As in Chinese language as written at the door.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by InvertedHammer: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
rapcy:
Two days ago, a young man who goes by the name Aminu G Idris claimed that a Chinese Supermarket in Abuja denied Nigerians entry. Today Mohammad Jamu took it upon himself to investigate the case. Here is what he has to say with photos:

"Today I became a journalist!! how I saw the news trending about a certain Chinese Shop at Gwarinpa that refuses Nigerians access posted by Aminu G Idris and copied by Aishat Aishat Alubankudi immediately an investigative spirit took over me,
as I approach Gwarinpa I was filled with excitement of seeing a shop in Nigeria that denies Nigerians entry, at the gate I saw a writing that clearly took me aback and instantly quenched my anger, it was an advice to costumers from the shop owners after being attacked by armed robbers a couple of days ago and they were merely taking precautions so they advise only an individual at a time not group of persons out of fear and tremor of what they experienced in the past, poor them being foreigners in another mans land. They were friendly on entering the shop and to my surprise other Nigerians were trickling to see for themselves too. My advise to those celebrating the story please verify contents before posting to the social media your action alone can destroy someone's Business in Islam we call it (Shaidar Zuhr ) Bearing false witness and Allah has prescribed severe punishment for those who thrive in it"
/
The notice is suspicious.

It sounds reactionary.

I believe Aminu G.

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by KevMitnick: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
rapcy:

This is called damage control. Sorry Op, but I'm not buying this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by adebopo: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
thanks bro for giving us the right and authentic info. God bless you
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by 2n2k(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Etinosajay:

So instead of enlightening me about what I don't understand, you preferred to court controversy.

Is that how you guys reason these days?

For your information, I asked a question to stimulate educative discuss, and not to argue tribe and religion with the op.

If you're not going to answer with reasonable tendencies, pls desist from quoting me. No be quarrel.

At first glance, I didn't see your initial post as questions rather I read (wrongly?) insinuations about the link between the religious injunction that the OP referred to and terrorism especially since some posters before you appeared to be more concerned about the religious reference than the outcome of the OP investigation.

Peace.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
I remember reading the news here. I clearly remember how some members were ready to commit suicide and kill over the matter. At the end of the day nothing, no action whatsoever was taken - showing this place resolves no real life issues.
Stories like the original hoax have reminded me time and time again not to take this forum serious, I think the best way to enjoy this place is to act like many of the kids who come here to troll - never to seek reliable information.
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Brightgem(f): 12:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Tellemall:

Come on, shut up.

You don't have to quote me and if you think the truth is hate, then you've got a long way to go.

I have the right to air my opinion and I don't care if you care. Dunce.
kikikikikkki! how do u feel now after venting!
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by callmelanner(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
teemy:

There already exist laws on libel and slander. Any agrieved person can work with them. Just that people do not like going to court in our side of the world.
Probably because of what the lawyers will charge or the stress of going & coming

1 Like

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Araoluwa005(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
kateskitty:
You have come again, that should be Ferrari 458 or 488. Don't ask me how I know cool
this one nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos / List Of All Opay Offices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.