Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Delta Igbos - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Delta Igbos (39568 Views)

I Noticed Delta Igbos Have That Wafi Attitude / Delta Igbos In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Igbos by therevelation2: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Sirsubway1:

[s]You should try it and cry as usual. You are trying to threaten the lady cos she said she is not Ibo, you guys have no shame at all, must you bully people for saying there mind. Go find job and stop theeateming people everywhere. Mschew[/s]

Something is wrong with you......

Start your madness and see what will happen.........

I have nothing to cry about becaue I am the invisible software wizard....... grin

What is your business between me and my sister? angry

You have been warned.

Now get lost. angry
Re: Delta Igbos by Sirsubway1: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
therevelation2:

Something is wrong with you......

Start your madness and see what will happen.........

I have nothing to cry about becaue I am the invisible software wizard....... grin

What is your business between me and my sister? angry

You have been warned.

Now get lost. angry
[/s]

Software wizard indeed. Do you even know the meaning of software, continue to post trash with that your stolen chinko phone. Jobless mofo threatening a lady, you truly have no shame. Spit on your bald head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Igbos by therevelation2: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Sirsubway1:
[s][/s]

[s]Software wizard indeed. Do you even know the meaning of software, continue to post trash with that your stolen chinko phone. Jobless mofo threatening a lady, you truly have no shame. Spit on your bald head[/s].

Why are you involved in a family matter?

Ishilove is our sister and daughter.
Re: Delta Igbos by Sirsubway1: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
therevelation2:

[/s]

Stop pouring me smelly spit.
Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
therevelation2:

And we want to make Ishilove our wife and lolo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Igbos by therevelation2: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

And we want to make Ishilove our wife and lolo grin grin

Yes my brother.

Ishilove our beautiful daughter, we still love you and need you even though you say you are not Igbo. cheesy

Ishilove will marry an Igbo man.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2016
therevelation2:

Yes my brother.

Ishilove our beautiful daughter, we still love you and need you even though you say you are not Igbo. cheesy

Ishilove will marry an Igbo man.... cheesy
Love nwa nti-nti

3 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by therevelation2: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Ishilove our daughter and wife-to-be, isalachi eeh.... cheesy

I can see you there now. cool

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbos by Ishilove: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Sirsubway1:
[s][/s]

Software wizard indeed. Do you even know the meaning of software, continue to post trash with that your stolen chinko phone. Jobless mofo threatening a lady, you truly have no shame. Spit on your bald head.
He thinks he has unravelled my identity but I only let you see what I want you to see. grin

He doesn't know I'm an Octopus. I present one arm, but I have several others hidden, each one different from the other cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbos by Sirsubway1: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
Ishilove:

He thinks he has unravelled my identity but I only let you see what I want you to see. grin

He doesn't know I'm an Octopus. I present one arm, but I have several others hidden, each one different from the other cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont mind the jobless kid, they are always everywhere threatening and bullying those that refuse to align with there stupidity.
Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Ishilove:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[size=18pt]Ishilove nwunye anyi grin grin grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by therevelation2: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Ishilove:

Ishilove, we are telling you that we love you and we adore you, don't you understand?

I was just playing with you. cheesy

Why are you doing this to us?....... cheesy
Re: Delta Igbos by sonya4all(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2016
DLioness:
All these bat ppl, neithr bird nor animal. Stop using igbotic names and Language so dt we cn be completely different. Create a new Language or beg God to gv u ppl one. Heediots!
trash..why not write in Igbo language... because bearing English name automatically makes you an English person

3 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by sonya4all(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Lezzlie:
@ the emboldened, Delta state has no constitution, the official language we have in Delta are 5.

Igbo, Urhobo, Ijaw, Isoko and Itsekiri. There are no other official distinction from this. I respect your personal stand on this.

But there has been no official effort by the Obi or his elders from Ika to carve out a separate tribe (not ethnicity) from Anioma position which is a subgroup of Igbo.

It's been a while I watched the Delta TV evening news but it's always Igbo for Delta north , Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko and Ijaw respectively. There's no different one designated for Ika

Another bunch of lies, go back and do your research, we have news bulletins and broadcast in Ika language here in Delta state TV...sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Emeka71(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

Welldone jare.
When it is time to appoint ministers now, they will marginalize you and call you Biafra. . . grin grin
There is no Biafra ; there is only 1 Nigeria .
Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Emeka71:
There is no Biafra ; there is only 1 Nigeria .
LMAO
Keep psyching yourself up.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbos by krasican(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Since buhari won d election d Easterners have gone berserk .look at how dey politicize d issue.dey have gone mad on anybody who doesn't support deir agitation. NOBODY FORCE TO BE IGBO

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbos by Lezzlie(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
sonya4all:

Another bunch of lies, go back and do your research, we have news bulletins and broadcast in Ika language here in Delta state TV...sorry for you
Patch up your leaking emotions.

Is Ika a tribe?
Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
sonya4all:

I think you just being mischievous. Ika has never denied an Nri origin in them.

Their claim is that since it's a mixup of Nri and Bini peoples, they just want to be a neutral "one" new entity.

Ukwuanis are the ones that have more stubborn claims than you guys. Pack well

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lezzlie:

Is Ika a tribe?

It's a political group made up of people with Nri and Bini origins. Not really a tribe in terms of ethnicity.
Re: Delta Igbos by Lezzlie(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
mbatuku2:

It's a political group made up of people with Nri and Bini origins. Not really a tribe in terms of ethnicity.
predominantly Igbos of origin having what I term bini influence, for their language is intelligible to Igbos and not to to benis, the proximity notwithstanding.
Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
asha90:
You should rather be careful yourself. Why did he had to mention Anambra when I have warned him severally to stay away from us as we have nothing in common with him nor his people?

Chino! Fvck yourself men. angry
Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dynamite02:

OMG!!! *hands on my head*.....why na? was not expecting this kind of answer,in short this one nor be answer...vexation nor good o!!!
Onto the matter, its a pity we don't have history books / curriculum...we depend on folk tales without proper documentation and as it passes on from generation to generation it becomes adulterated...hence the confusion
#saynototribalism
That idiot you quoted is not Igbo. He is trying his best to drive the wedge deeper between Igbos.
Re: Delta Igbos by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
therevelation2:

Ishilove, we are telling you that we love you and we adore you, don't you understand?

I was just playing with you. cheesy

Why are you doing this to us?....... cheesy
Chino, I have seen your photos on Nairaland. You are a not so young, attractive and responsible looking male so I wonder why you come online to perpetuate so much adolescent fuckery.

Which year will you grow up? How can a grown man be so childish and messed up? Which century will you grow up and start acting your age? When will you leave all these nonsense for the upcoming trolls?

You are such an embarrassment to grown ass men and I'm genuinely baffled
Re: Delta Igbos by asha90: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Are you mad this transgender? Why are you attacking everybody like a frustrated old hag, of which you are? Since when has chino got anything to do with you? Why not face the people you are trolling with and leave chino out of your misery.

And who told you that you are attractive and young, this old ugly piece of work? Is this supposed to be the reason se.un dropped you? Are you not supposed to be married like 7yrs ago? As a transgender, of which you are, are you half good looking and responsible as chino?

Please respect your old self and stop mentioning chino here! Nuff said!

@Sirsubway1, please warn 'this' nonsense if you knew her!

[s]
Ishilove:

Chino, I have seen your photos on Nairaland. You are a not so young, attractive and responsible looking male so I wonder why you come online to perpetuate so much adolescent fuckery.

Which year will you grow up? How can a grown man be so childish and messed up? Which century will you grow up and start acting your age? When will you leave all these nonsense for the upcoming trolls?

You are such an embarrassment to grown ass men
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbos by DLioness(f): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
sonya4all:

trash..why not write in Igbo language... because bearing English name automatically makes you an English person
I ve an identity of mine aside from the borrowd English culture. Bt u y is ur identity same wt mine? Wat is ur identity aside the English culture? Nwa ara
Re: Delta Igbos by oweniwe(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ishilove:

I speak for all those I have interacted with all my life, and I have NEVER met an Ukwuani person who identified as Igbo. It is on Nairaland I'm seeing some faceless people claiming to be 'proud Ukwuani Igbo' or whatever.

If you read the first and second post I made on this thread, you will see what I think about this issue of identity crisis among the people of the western Niger Delta. However, these empty headed cretins think with their fingers, rather than their brains.

How can ukwani say they migrated from Benin with whom they have nothing in common in terms of language and culture?

Where did ukwani people migrate from?? ??

If you say ukwani migrated from Benin.... I reject it ..... cos ukwani language and culture has nothing to do with Benin.

If you call me ukwani person, okay... If you call me igbo man, if you don't understand that different people have different origins and not just one signals place, is okay, that's your level of understanding, please yourself... Because it's tiring having to lecture my clan origin every time to every (unaware/prejudiced/stereotypical) Tom, Dick and Harry... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Igbos by oweniwe(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
asha90:
Are you mad this transgender? Why are you attacking everybody like a frustrated old hag, of which you are? Since when has chino got anything to do with you? Why not face the people you are trolling with and leave chino out of your misery.

And who told you that you are attractive and young, this old ugly piece of work? Is this supposed to be the reason se.un dropped you? Are you not supposed to be married like 7yrs ago? As a transgender,

You're very stvpid...

You have no home training ... No table manners... No common sense...!!..

Your mother deserves flogging for bringing up a boy to be gossiping like you're doing. It's like you're the only boy in the midst of six sisters to I don't blame u for acting lik a pvssy.

A mature man would simply ignore and walk away

If you insult my sister again, heaven will crash on your mango head angry
Re: Delta Igbos by asha90: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
oweniwe:

I am very stupid...

I have no home training ... No table manners... No common sense...!!

My mother deserves flogging for bringing me up a boy to be gossiping like you're doing. I am the only boy in the midst of six sisters so don't blame me for acting lik a pvssy.

If I insult my sister again, heaven will crash on my mango head angry

Did you just say that? cheesy

Re: Delta Igbos by oweniwe(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
asha90:

Did you just say that? cheesy

Eh eh.. see baby... Don't dare remove that pix

Now I can see you're a child...

Hey junior...

Go and me your Mama ..

Mommy is calling you to come and eat.

This place is for mature ppl and not for babies .
Re: Delta Igbos by sonya4all(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
DLioness:
I ve an identity of mine aside from the borrowd English culture. Bt u y is ur identity same wt mine? Wat is ur identity aside the English culture? Nwa ara

Get lost,i don't have your time...trash
Re: Delta Igbos by sonya4all(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lezzlie:

Is Ika a tribe?

look who is talking about emotions, if you aint so emotional why worry your sick brians when i choose not to be identified as an IGBO(n)..Ewobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Funny/Silly Superstitious Beliefs You've Heard/Believe! / Masquerade Wearing Lord’s Chosen Church’s Overalls in Anambra State / Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.