Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (63784 Views)

Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by lexie234(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
port harcourt

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Warri, is not fine jor, bad road everywhere, because of lack of maintenance. Below is my current location in warri.

1 Share

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Lordmykel(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Where is CALABAR
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
lexie234:
port harcourt
So much love that city port harcourt am tempted to bring it before Abuja but nothing I can do when it's comes to public preference cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Ajoboss(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
1.Lagos
2.Abuja
3.Port-harcourt
4.Ibadan
5.Kano
6.Uyo
7.Enugu
8.Calabar
9.Onitsha
10.Kaduna
11.Warri
12.Akure
13.Akwa
14.Benin
15.Minna

According to the summarization of public opinion formula cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
mind you op,lagos is not a city..dis is the common mentality of most nigerians that needs to be stopped
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Emmatdayo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Berlyn:
Aba in Abia state grin

Quote me and see devil angry
babe u can lie for africa oo cheesy
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by AmericanQuarter: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
1.The dome international event center AKURE

Lol!, your pictures of the dome and others are 3-D images. Can we get to see real life pictures or the images doesn't exist?

5 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
j
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Emmatdayo:
babe u can lie for africa oo cheesy
lol grin have u been to Abia before ?? if nah Then you'r missing
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
inlandtaipan:
this is owerri,not akure
Lol... it sure looks like assumpta roundabout. But take a closer look, the Op 'may' be right.
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by push23: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=28pt]Nigeria goes to space. [/size]

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by obayaya(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
Akwa
None of these pictures is Awka.. they are all onitsha
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Emmatdayo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Berlyn:
lol grin have u been to Abia before ?? if nah Then you'r missing
hmmm
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by push23: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by MicroBox: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
inlandtaipan:
this is owerri,not akure
Please is that state library close to shell camp.. Alvan ikoku abi? eeyah served in Imo almost decade ago waoh the flowers is beautiful
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Lol!, your pictures of the dome and others are 3-D images. Can we get to see real life pictures or the images doesn't exist?
No you should have say 4D or you wear sunglass Take and start feeling AKURE cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by creamyzone: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
1.Lagos
2.Abuja
3.Port-harcourt
4.Ibadan
5.Kano
6.Uyo
7.Enugu
8.Calabar
9.Onitsha
10.Kaduna
11.Warri
12.Akure
13.Akwa
14.Benin
15.Minna

According to the summarization of public opinion formula cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

OP where did you get your public opinion from. Remove awka, warri, benin, akure, ibadan, onitsha from your list. Because none of these six cities have infrastractures like ilorin. How can you exclude a state that has the following:

1. Standard airport that functions daily

2. Unilorin: one of the best universities(among top seven in nigeria)

3. Landmark university(owned by winners chapel and one of the best private universities)

4. Kwara mall which boosts of cinemas and the 6th shoprite in nigeria

5. Landmark farms: owned by winners chapel and one of the largest in the country

6. Shonga farms: hightech and mechanized state owned farm operated by zimbabwean farmers

7. KWASU: one of the best state universities

8. Cargo Airport

9. International Aviation School

10. Metropolitan square: similar to TBS in lagos

11. Many standard and luxury hotels

12. Sound bar: among the 15 best nite clubs in the country

13. Standard stadium with olympic size swimming pool

14. Many industries to mention a few; Tuyil pharmaceuticals(the 2nd largest indigeneous pharm) and Dangote flour Mills(among the biggest in the country)

15. KwaraPoly: among the best polytechnics in nigeria

16: Ilorin central mosque: one of the finest and biggest in the country

17. Winners chapel mega church: among the largest in nigeria

18. Good road network with a peaceful and serene environment

19. Unilorin teaching hospital: built by obasanjo and among the best seven in nigeria

20. State teaching hospital: renovated and refurbished by bukola saraki and among the best and finest state hospitals in the country

Etc

If you doubt it you can google it. Seeing is believing.
I advice you modify your list bro. Note I'm not from the state but I schooled there and I can tell you the state is far better than all south west states except lagos...

Will feed you with pictures soon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by AmericanQuarter: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
No you should have say 4D or you wear sunglass Take and start feeling AKURE cool cool cool

Well, better Nigeria is what we wish for! Serene residential areas in Awka!

3 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by MightySparrow: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Stomach infrastructure nko? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by emmyz09(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sadeik:
Katsina

@op where did you get the pictures of the wind farm? this is certainly not katsina. cos i know that place has never worked, also it was never completed. so if you want to brag with katsina think twice.
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by mildflame: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Berlyn:
Aba in Abia state grin

Quote me and see devil angry

When you are done FANTASIZING, kindly report to Araria market. cool[quote author=Berlyn post=46662332] Aba in Abia state grin
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by GCFR95(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
I fully rep CALABAR....Proudly a Cannan boy!!!!
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by lacasera14(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
We all know how this kind of threads usually end. Wait until the e-igbos and their bigotry arrive especially now that there is an akure vs awka duel. lemme grab my pop corn as I take a seat, this is gonna be interesting .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Well, better Nigeria is what we wish for! Serene residential areas in Awka!
Akure gat beautiful residential too

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Sadeik: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
emmyz09:

@op where did you get the pictures of the wind farm? this is certainly not katsina. cos i know that place has never worked, also it was never completed. so if you want to brag with katsina think twice.
I googled katsina wind farm and it popped up, the project is at more than 90% percent completion rate and believe me no one is bragging about anything. If anything thing I am trying to showcase a state that is less than 30 years old trying so hard to catch up with the rest of the country, and on a side note I believe the development of any part of Nigeria is the development of the whole country. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Mendelssohn(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
obailala:
Lol... it sure looks like assumpta roundabout. But take a closer look, the Op 'may' be right.

Then have some pics from Akure.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Igbo sha formally it was Lagos some time ago it was Ibadan now it AKURE you would not absorb any good thing about Yorubas because of the worm of hatred growing up in your stomach you will be the one to start any tribal igehagaru grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by AmericanQuarter: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
Akure gat beautiful residential too

Good to see that! Onitsha!

4 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Mendelssohn(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
From Akure too.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
More AKURE jo

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by JayJayGee: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
SWG25:
Hmmm

I've come to realise that Nigerians - a vast majority (over 85 percent) of Nigerians are ignorant - fantastically ignorant.

Infrastructure is more than showing us a few motorable roads or a semi-urban environment. Infrastructure covers a broad number of items in so many areas. Do any of these "cities" you mentioned have any of the following?

1. Good water infrastructure
2. Good transport infrastrucuture
3. Good power infrastructure
4. Good educational infrastructure
5. Good health infrastructure
6. Good housing infrastructure

These are the key areas you you should appraise when rating the level of infrastructural development in a city.

Now, go through your list again and recheck if any of these cities have all the above infrastructures in place.
Na jealousy dey worry you... E be like say your state no dey there

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
This is AKURE
the second pics is OWERRI and not akure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Paul Ogwuma And Wife Buy N15.6bn Property In UK / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.