Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (64781 Views)

Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by orimsamsam(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
creamyzone:

OP where did you get your public opinion from. Remove awka, warri, benin, akure, ibadan, onitsha from your list. Because none of these six cities have infrastractures like ilorin. How can you exclude a state that has the following:

1. Standard airport that functions daily

2. Unilorin: one of the best universities(among top seven in nigeria)

3. Landmark university(owned by winners chapel and one of the best private universities)

4. Kwara mall which boosts of cinemas and the 6th shoprite in nigeria

5. Landmark farms: owned by winners chapel and one of the largest in the country

6. Shonga farms: hightech and mechanized state owned farm operated by zimbabwean farmers

7. KWASU: one of the best state universities

8. Cargo Airport

9. International Aviation School

10. Metropolitan square: similar to TBS in lagos

11. Many standard and luxury hotels

12. Sound bar: among the 15 best nite clubs in the country

13. Standard stadium with olympic size swimming pool

14. Many industries to mention a few; Tuyil pharmaceuticals(the 2nd largest indigeneous pharm) and Dangote flour Mills(among the biggest in the country)

15. KwaraPoly: among the best polytechnics in nigeria

16: Ilorin central mosque: one of the finest and biggest in the country

17. Winners chapel mega church: among the largest in nigeria

18. Good road network with a peaceful and serene environment

19. Unilorin teaching hospital: built by obasanjo and among the best seven in nigeria

20. State teaching hospital: renovated and refurbished by bukola saraki and among the best and finest state hospitals in the country

Etc

If you doubt it you can google it. Seeing is believing.
I advice you modify your list bro. Note I'm not from the state but I schooled there and I can tell you the state is far better than all south west states except lagos...

Will feed you with pictures soon...
and u think Ilorin should be ahead of ibadan

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by kennycalls(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ibadan vs. everybody
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Sultanchidi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Berlyn:
Christ grin dear you need to re-visit Abia
grin
Berlyn:
Christ grin dear you need to re-visit Abia
on my way
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by PrincessAnna: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
Ibadan
No brown roofstongue
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by asha90: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Who is this beautiful damsel? Chidiebere you have indicted yourself. Is this supposed to be his wife then he is really a man of taste. Now see why poverty has made you and your sister ugly and wobbly cheesy cheesy

inlandtaipan:
See chinonye dike, the popular bloggers wife grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
inlandtaipan:
right KO, shoprite nii.

That picture is owerri, its not even assumpta round about
You are right! that's actually the roundabout at modotel; the Op don smoke strong kwale weed grin grin cheesy
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by evansjeff(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
slimderek:

Remove Benin I live here Benin has no infrastructures
Are you ok?
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sultanchidi:
;Don my way
grin
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
orimsamsam:
and u think Ilorin should be ahead of ibadan
Dont mind that fella

Ibadan city

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
skywalker001:
Bros na Akure b this... First bank waterfall roundabout
That's owerri, front of modotel (now rockview hotels).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/912538_CUsersl0239211PicturesOwerri_jpgcb1e738dbc2fb7141b4be4fe3d600c3c
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by suruwilliams(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
No Edo state grin
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by elisra(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tell the OP that if he or she lacks a job that pmb is recruiting zombies for nysc 2.0(npower)
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Earth2Metahuman: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
creamyzone:

OP where did you get your public opinion from. Remove awka, warri, benin, akure, ibadan, onitsha from your list. Because none of these six cities have infrastractures like ilorin. How can you exclude a state that has the following:

1. Standard airport that functions daily

2. Unilorin: one of the best universities(among top seven in nigeria)

3. Landmark university(owned by winners chapel and one of the best private universities)

4. Kwara mall which boosts of cinemas and the 6th shoprite in nigeria

5. Landmark farms: owned by winners chapel and one of the largest in the country

6. Shonga farms: hightech and mechanized state owned farm operated by zimbabwean farmers

7. KWASU: one of the best state universities

8. Cargo Airport

9. International Aviation School

10. Metropolitan square: similar to TBS in lagos

11. Many standard and luxury hotels

12. Sound bar: among the 15 best nite clubs in the country

13. Standard stadium with olympic size swimming pool

14. Many industries to mention a few; Tuyil pharmaceuticals(the 2nd largest indigeneous pharm) and Dangote flour Mills(among the biggest in the country)

15. KwaraPoly: among the best polytechnics in nigeria

16: Ilorin central mosque: one of the finest and biggest in the country

17. Winners chapel mega church: among the largest in nigeria

18. Good road network with a peaceful and serene environment

19. Unilorin teaching hospital: built by obasanjo and among the best seven in nigeria

20. State teaching hospital: renovated and refurbished by bukola saraki and among the best and finest state hospitals in the country

Etc

If you doubt it you can google it. Seeing is believing.
I advice you modify your list bro. Note I'm not from the state but I schooled there and I can tell you the state is far better than all south west states except lagos...

Will feed you with pictures soon...
so Ibadan doesn't have all that you ignoramus?

Ara oko grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Giverz: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
What number is Ekiti ?
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by alabiyemmy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
OP. Have you been to all the named cities lately?
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
elisra:
Tell the OP that if he or she lacks a job that pmb is recruiting zombies for nysc 2.0(npower)
Who is this high breed fool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by teepsee(f): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
Minna city grin cool
op minna is supposed to be on those lists, those things there are sculptures not infrastructures. Minna got nothing to show
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by elisra(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
Who is this high breed fool cheesy cheesy cheesy
while you are hybrid fool,going across nijeriya snapping locations for what purpose?
You hide better pictures of states u dont like and present better pictures of states u like erroneously believing that ur hybrid delusion can alter firm reality.
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Sirsubway1: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
[s]
Know2020:

Typical yoruba....doesn't know the difference between Akwa Ibom and the true Awka city....spells it as Akwa. Doesn't know the difference between pics of Awka and Onitsha because he is high on Ogbomosho red weed and typing this from the basement of his great great grandfather house built in Ibadan...Ibadan high rise were all built in 1970s...from stolen Biafffrans money, that's why nothing new has been built since recently....no more Biaafran money to steal. Who in his right mind puts Akure over Awka? What's Minna doing there...why not Asaba? Goodness me.
[/s]

I always cry for you when I remember you are close to 50 years. You are truly a disgrace. Spits

3 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Kenechi1: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
How is Uyo not ranked higher than Kano and Ibadan??
Also Minna shouldn't be on this list.
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by cleavon(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
You mean this same kaduna

Yes....I know the first pix..I think its from stadium junction area...but second no...
Can u show me the pix at night..
Apart from road can u show me other facilities like recreational centers? Thanks though
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by fairheven: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
This is AKURE

undecided as in na only roundabout dey for akure?

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by okuneddie(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ajoboss:
mind you op,lagos is not a city..dis is the common mentality of most nigerians that needs to be stopped

define city sir
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by engreo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Know2020:

Typical yoruba....doesn't know the difference between Akwa Ibom and the true Awka city....spells it as Akwa. Doesn't know the difference between pics of Awka and Onitsha because he is high on Ogbomosho red weed and typing this from the basement of his great great grandfather house built in Ibadan...Ibadan high rise were all built in 1970s...from stolen Biafffrans money, that's why nothing new has been built since recently....no more Biaafran money to steal. Who in his right mind puts Akure over Awka? What's Minna doing there...why not Asaba? Goodness me.
why are u so pained like this? With this simple rating, u wanted to kill urself on top wetin....post ur own let see now, mr too know
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by fairheven: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
your own definition of infrastructure is tarred road and roundabouts

that is the reason we haven't progressed beyond our local governments,because when someone like you gets into position of authority,you end up building roundabouts and few road label them "As massive infrastructure"

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Your cocky made datum is cockeyed falsely made if the list is not OK with you so what cool cool coolI no get pork with you undecided
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by UjSizzle(f): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
I really expected to see infrastructures.
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
fairheven:

undecided as in na only roundabout dey for akure?
lol no

Akure city

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by fairheven: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
slimderek:

Remove Benin
I live here
Benin has no infrastructures

I went to Benin for the first time few months back... my observation, they have very good city layout,what that means is that, the actual infrastructure may not be there but the foundation for it available.

as developed as Lagos is,there's hardly a good layout (masterly planned) city centre,except a place like SURU LERE and that explains the ease of traffic there, but but that was very visible in Benin.

1 Like

Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by fairheven: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Henrydone:
lol no

Akure city

still no difference.. what I see are shops and event center
Re: 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. by Igboid: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
OP listed his. Here is mine:

1,Enugu
2,Owerri
3,Asaba
4,Onitsha
5,Awka
6,Abakaliki
7,Uyo
8, Calabar
9, PH
10,Umuahia
11,Aba
12, Okigwe
13,Ikotekpene
14 Agbor
15Afigbo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.