Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? (10635 Views)

My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Men who wash their wives' cloths are seldom good in bed.

And no woman can truly love a man who habitually wshes her clothes. There are various ways to ease up the the burden of domestic work.
Lezz the first part of your statement is a HUGE fallacy. Trust me wink
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by HaneefahRN(f): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
sdkalu:
By this question, family can break. It will either make the man sit up and understand that the wife is not a slave or house maid or make the woman to assume a position she doesn't have.

For me:
I wash my wife's cloths more than she washes mine. She washes mine also. It it not the duty of any one to be washing clothes for another. Everything should be done in love and understanding.

My wife didn't get a job after 1 and 5 months years of marriage, she washes more of the baby's cloths and during the weekend i wash ours. Men have to understand that there is a lot of work women perform at home that are hard work that men are yet to understand.

Personally i use to think what do women even do at home, i thought it was telemondo, African magic etc until i had a leave from work. I couldn't wait for my leave to be over, the house chores was too much for 2 people not to talk of 1 person. After that month i bought washing machine and other things to make life easy.

My advice is, women should do it with love, though Africa has enslaved women mindset which is changing by the day. But men should learn to understand that women are not slaves to subject to certain hard work. If you want a house help go and get one, if not help in everything around the house including cooking, washing, feeding the baby, changing diapers, washing plates etc.

God bless you all
You are Great

Thank you. Your wife is blessed. May God continue to bless your Union.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by HaneefahRN(f): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
I have been getting this vibe from you for the past 4 months, my hijab-adorned princess. I'll be damned if I go away without finding out if you're the one with whom I'll journey life's winding path with.

*rolls eye*, how many ladies have you used that line on again? Sha go and marry, let the female population rest from your flirting.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Lezzlie(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Le zz the first part of your statement is a HUGE fallacy. Trust me wink
Except you define good in bed with the gentle and boring act of sex? You prefer it that way?

I vary mine, more pleasure mixed with a little pain to heighten your desire to a frenzied pitch.

Choose! cool
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Lezzlie(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
HaneefahRN:

*rolls eye*, how many ladies have you used that line on again? Sha go and marry, let the female population rest from your flirting.
I cannot have employed that line for any other.

You're the only Muslim, covered in hijab that has made my heart beat in double time.

If you think our paths crossing is a mere happenstance, put off your phone and listen to your heart's beating.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dreal11247:

Marriage is not by force. If you can't be humble enough to wash your husband 's clothes, remain with your parents.

Or maybe she will marry someone who is happy to wash his own clothing

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
Except you define good in bed with the gentle and boring act of sex? You prefer it that way?

I vary mine, more pleasure mixed with a little pain to heighten your desire to a frenzied pitch.

Choose! cool
Lezzlie, this thread is about wives washing their husbands clothes!! How come we have veered into the realm of Kama Sutra? cheesy
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Lezzlie(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Lezzlie, this thread is about wives washing their husbands clothes!! How come we have veered into the realm of Kama Sutra? cheesy
Wives washing husbands' clothes or the lack of it are all domestic activities like the act of fücking.

Discussion digresses along related lines. You cannot possibly have this kind of discussion without bringing sex into the picture.

Wives who don't wash their husbands cloths directly or by delegation can't fück him properly too.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Why do men hate washing their own clothing once married. I don't gerrit . Why is it such an issue.

If your wife is a house wife then yes she should probably handwash your clothes if no washing machine. If she works, and there is a washing machine then I'm sure she won't mind washing your clothes. If not wash your own bloody clothes! Your wife is not a beast of burden!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
Wives washing husbands' clothes or the lack of it are all domestic activities like the act of fücking.

Discussion digress along related lines. You cannot possibly have this kind of discussion without bringing sex into the picture.

Wives who don't wash their husbands cloths directly or by delegation can't fück him properly too.
Lmao! Lezzlie you don craze finish, I swear down cheesy cheesy

What do you want? A washwoman or a nymphomaniac?
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Lezzlie(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao! Lezzlie you don craze finish, I swear down cheesy cheesy

What do you want? A washwoman or a nymphomaniac?
A wife in the true sense of the word. She should be all of the above and more.

And she'll see that the 21st century Tarzan will be ready to die for her cheesy
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
A wife in the true sense of the word. She should be all of the above and more.

And she'll see that the 21st century Tarzan will be ready to die for her cheesy
Ehen! Well, if she cannot match up with your stamina then teach her na grin

You do know there's more to a marriage than just the sexual aspect?
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by KnightMare7(f): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
TheArchangel:
Same way women eye their horsebands apprentices and employees.
You know ....those youthful, six pack testosterone succulent boys with unwrinkled rod, the kind of guys that goes about their domestic assigned chores shirtless, with a visible raging 10 inches hard-on clad on a banana boxers.
You just have to show a littlle of your pantless honeypot for a glorifying quickie in a dark corner.
girl you are something, I doff my hat grin
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by KnightMare7(f): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Josephnice:
My prayer everyday, God let me not get married to this kind of wo........
Bleep off to blazes.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Lezzlie(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen! Well, if she cannot match up with your stamina then teach her na grin

You do know there's more to a marriage than just the sexual aspect?
Women often have more stamina than men grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by KnightMare7(f): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
sdkalu:
By this question, family can break. It will either make the man sit up and understand that the wife is not a slave or house maid or make the woman to assume a position she doesn't have.

For me:
I wash my wife's cloths more than she washes mine. She washes mine also. It it not the duty of any one to be washing clothes for another. Everything should be done in love and understanding.

My wife didn't get a job after 1 and 5 months years of marriage, she washes more of the baby's cloths and during the weekend i wash ours. Men have to understand that there is a lot of work women perform at home that are hard work that men are yet to understand.

Personally i use to think what do women even do at home, i thought it was telemondo, African magic etc until i had a leave from work. I couldn't wait for my leave to be over, the house chores was too much for 2 people not to talk of 1 person. After that month i bought washing machine and other things to make life easy.

My advice is, women should do it with love, though Africa has enslaved women mindset which is changing by the day. But men should learn to understand that women are not slaves to subject to certain hard work. If you want a house help go and get one, if not help in everything around the house including cooking, washing, feeding the baby, changing diapers, washing plates etc.

God bless you all
You are Great
nice one sir.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
Women often have more stamina than men grin grin grin
Me I don't know o

Sir Nackson cheesy
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
I cannot have employed that line for any other.

You're the only Muslim, covered in hijab that has made my heart beat in double time.

If you think our paths crossing is a mere happenstance, put off your phone and listen to your heart's beating.

boring tongue
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Lezzlie(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
I see my Queen FirstEva in the stands kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by KnightMare7(f): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
fem29:
Why do ken hate washing their own clothing once married. I don't gerrit . Why is it such an issue.

If your wife is a house wife then yes she should probably handshake your clothes if no washing machine. If she works, and there is a washing machine then I'm sure she won't mind washing your clothes. If not wash your own bloody clothes! Your wife is not a beast of burden!
spot on
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by KnightMare7(f): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
tongue
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Lezzlie(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Me I don't know o

Sir Nackson cheesy
It simply means you haven't met a guy who played your strings to sweet melody you got lost and numb to reason.

The wait is coming to an end.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
It simply means you haven't met a guy who played your strings to sweet melody you got lost and numb to reason.

The wait is coming to an end.
Ehen! Adonbelivit. grin grin
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Lezzlie(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
HaneefahRN:

boring tongue
grin grin grin cheesy grin The ease with which you broke my heart I believe is proportionately equal with your power to heal it.

I see your wry smile behind your screen, Hanny.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by byvan03: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

What of those who can't afford washing machines or folks like me who prefer handwashing?

It's OK to prefer hand washing, but going without it because you can't afford is a big deal for some. They should sell their phones and get one if they really need it. Nah them go know how to tidy their mess nah angry. I can hand wash but won't touch another person's jean with a 1000 inches pole, it's better sent to laundry men.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
kiss
hysteriabox:

nope. I never commented in dt fashion.

A home is a habitation of love. Where there is love, there is no law. Dos and donts are commonplace and draw alot of attention where love isnt supreme. If she is busy, why cant d man wash their clothes, or cook? Its nobodys job. Its up to both parties to do whats necessary to keep d right atmosphere in d home. My wife washes my clothes. But i do them when i can or when she is busy. We both do what we have to, period.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by cococandy(f): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pls what's wrong with that?
eitsei:
ehn ehn grin where you come from? Now I get it. Also if she comes she will wash her plates after eating too, she may even help you to clean the house no big deal there... So when your son grow up and marries don't be offended if his wife extends the gesture to you too
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by eitsei(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
cococandy:
Pls what's wrong with that?
did I say anything is wrong with it? But I must tell you a lot is wrong with it
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by HaneefahRN(f): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin cheesy grin The ease with which you broke my heart I believe is proportionately equal with your power to heal it.

I see your wry smile behind your screen, Hanny.

Lolz.

I didn't smile tongue
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Josephnice: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lazy ass. As u ve chose to lazy around, also be prepared to have a share in bill payment
KnightMare7:
Bleep off to blazes.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Lezzlie(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen! Adonbelivit. grin grin
Let me show you, fair beauty.
Re: Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lezzlie:
Let me show you, fair beauty.
Oya show. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Salary Enough To Get Married? (N45,000) / How Well Do You Know Your Children? / My 2-Year-Old Son Is Mean :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.