Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20701 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
chamotex:

Ebonyeyes, step away from these old cargos. Pataki, Folly and co
Do you really want me to expose their real ages?
The ones they've given you is their 'football' ages.
If you don't believe me, ask them to go for an MRI scan.

This bloke here is younging.

For real? wow I guess the internet hides all lies grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2009
Lol. Pataki is at least 52. Folly clocked 49 last May. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

is Chamo not 36?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
chamotex:

Ebonyeyes, step away from these old cargos. Pataki, Folly and co
Do you really want me to expose their real ages?
The ones they've given you is their 'football' ages.
If you don't believe me, ask them to go for an MRI scan.

This bloke here is younging.
Hehehehehe OLD CARGOS grin grin grin LWKMD
spikedcylinder:

I don't know what you're talking about. lipsrsealed tongue

Chamo, berra come home. I've allowed you play enough.

Let this be a lesson to all y'all ladies. If u marry a player this is wot go happen to una.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Pataki: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Your a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!

Baby Ebony,

When I got the magic stick, imagine how peeps are trying to run a good man down. Hun, this loff is wantintin. grin

chic2pimp:

She don retire oooo.
To my official residence you mean? Tell her, I am waiting for her in my Birmingham ranch. I have been informed of your messenger proficiency. grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

is Chamo not 36?

Are you for real?

spikedcylinder:

Really?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

shocked shocked shocked Aiye Lala oooooooooo Am a Libra love u got it wrong tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Pataki: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
OK, am out. Nice fun guys. Continue with the wooing. tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I don't know what you're talking about. lipsrsealed tongue

Chamo, berra come home. I've allowed you play enough.

Baybee you know I'm a late comer, I dont come that quick.  cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Nah, Pataki should be in his early 60's. I think he was born in the mid 40's
Folly celebrated his 50th a couple of years ago.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by bluespice(f): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by jaybee3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
any sista awaiting to be wooed? tongue
i am called young blood/money
take a ride with me and u surely won't be disappointed
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

is Chamo not 36?

If I'm 36, for the fact that I call u bros, oya calculate your own age.

chic2pimp:

Hehehehehe OLD CARGOS grin grin grin LWKMDLet this be a lesson to all y'all ladies. If u marry a player this is wot go happen to una.

Chamo aint no player oo, I'm just paying my dues.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
jay bee:

Ride with u Or on you
undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2009
jay bee:

Bruv go to the back of the queue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by jaybee3(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Ride with u Or on you
undecided
one step at a time with me bro, easy does it  cool
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
I have tkb's birth cert in my hand as we speak. He's 63 but still likes to feel funky.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I have tkb's birth cert in my hand as we speak. He's 63 but still likes to feel funky.

I told u

jay bee:

one step at a time with me bro, easy does it  cool

Brov Jay beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . I swear down, I just realised it was u.
Do you know who this is? Are you coming footie 2moro?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by bluespice(f): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
chamo hey
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
Pataki:

To my official residence you mean? Tell her, I am waiting for her in my Birmingham ranch. I have been informed of your messenger proficiency. grin
Hehehe  cheesy grin U dey craze. Nah who be messenger. I will let her know sha.
chamotex:

Chamo aint no player oo, I'm just paying my dues.
If ya say so. No be dat kind yarn wey players dey talk u yarn?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by jaybee3(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
chamotex:

I told u

Brov Jay beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . I swear down, I just realised it was u.
Do you know who this is? Are you coming footie 2moro?

oya reveal yaself.
i am the kit man so most def
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2009
bluespice:

chamo hey

Bluespice baybee, wots gud?
U just abandoned me. ko da o

jay bee:

oya reveal yaself.
i am the kit man so most def

After all these years, I just realised it was u.
It's me na - the best player on the pitch, number 10, Joe. I know u'll be surprised. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by bluespice(f): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
chamotex:

i didnt abandon u nau
just stuff i been busy on my blog Nl's beginning to loose its appeal lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
Chamo, what are you doing? angry
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by jaybee3(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
chamotex:

After all these years, I just realised it was u.
It's me na - the best player on the pitch, number 10, Joe. I know u'll be surprised. cheesy
kinda sensed it after u mentioned footie. what a v small world indeed. another nler [sub][/sub]sagamite is a regular.
c ya 2morrow bro. ride on with d wooing
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
who is 63?
divide that by 3

are u people alright?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Chamo, what are you doing? angry

I'm already in the room waiting for u now.
HURRY up jor.

jay bee:

kinda sensed it after u mentioned footie. what a v small world indeed. another nler [sub][/sub]sagamite is a regular.
c ya 2morrow bro. ride on with d wooing

Sagamite?? F'real?
Yea see u 2moro and dont be late
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by bluespice(f): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikey, harmless convo wink
he's all urs
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

who is 63?
minus that by 3

are u people alright?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2009
bluespice:

spikey, harmless convo wink
he's all urs

There's enough of me to go round Baybee. cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by bluespice(f): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
chamotex:

There's enough of me to go round Baybee. cheesy grin grin
depends on who's wanting wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ah! And there I was oiling my muscles for a fight with blue. tongue cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
Una still dey here?
Spikey too like men sha. . . . . . , han han!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.