Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support (21664 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Now that oga quid just married a Mexican to become full blooded Mexican, u're moving to Panama lipsrsealed

I can manage one wife from Mexico, and a second wife from Panama (with the help of Candyrain)

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Now that oga quid just married a Mexican to become full blooded Mexican, u're moving to Panama lipsrsealed

Honey he needs to do the ultimate search before he can get his prize. From Panama we move to somewhere else.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Honey he needs to do the ultimate search before he can get his prize. From Panama we move to somewhere else.

We can begin the ultimate search from Nairaland na. grin

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Great
It's part of the list @quid tongue
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Great
It's part of the list @quid tongue

Wonderful. I need fine babe in my life now. . .

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Igbo people are very used to LIST grin grin

Dat is part of us.

Do u want me to show u my LIST when I was about plucking Rose2014 from her father's backyard?
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Dat is part of us.

Do u want me to show u my LIST when I was about plucking Rose2014 from her father's backyard?
Tell him o

And this time, we'll add tomatoes to the list grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Dat is part of us.

Yes please, we need to learn and preserve omenala in this Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

6 baskets of tomatoes is number 1 grin

I just peeped at Candy's list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Tell him o

And this time, we'll include tomatoes to the list grin

We must scrutinize the tomatoes to be sure its not Ebola tomatoes grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

6 baskets of tomatoes is number 1

Great, and the rest ? How many tubers of yam?
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Drop ur fax number. I'll send u a copy of my list.
No shout ooo

Rose's dad was very understanding and supportive. He reduced my list. Pray dat ur father in law is like hers
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by OjukwuWarBird: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2016
onespecial:
Igbo's are parasites but they demand to leave Nigeria while those who feel they are breadwinners of Nigeria would rather die than disintegrate from Igbo's.

Some say Igbo's are landlocked, one wonders why u care so much to help another chart his course while u with all the Atlantic exposure will die to see yourself attached to this same landlocked people when u feel access to sea is what makes a nation.

Yoruba with their mighty access to the sea should stop saying rubbish about Nigerdelta and Igbo and show us they have what it takes to build a Yoruba nation.

NDA never demanded for dasuki release, it was another militant group that demanded for dasuki release, probably established by Yoruba controlled APC to blackmail NDA as that is their specialty.

Nigerdelta is not a tribe, u would prefer u go along the tribal line next time. tell us ur tribe in Niger Delta.

By the way IPOB has been shaking Nigeria b4 NDA emerged, hope ur fears ain't making u reason like a confused Buffon.

You just killed someone's child with facts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by biafranjesus1: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Yorubas angain.

Why are Yorubas so obsessed with Biafra?

5 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

He's Yoruba actually
Another moniker that used to claim SS with him was busted this morning

Read below

grin

So she's from Ondo.

It is well
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

So she's from Ondo.

It is well

I'm as surprised as you are. Smh
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by biafranjesus1: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Yorubas a truly snakes.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by iboroski: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmm,just shocked.

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Did u send quid to go get the list?
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Did u send quid to go get the list?

yes she did.
Love will overcome the list, no matter how long grin grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

yes she did.
Love will overcome the list, no matter how long grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Tuale4u I'm sure u are also from Ondo because dat automatically makes u a Niger Delta

Shiooor
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by onespecial(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

You just killed someone's child with facts

Don't mind them. In an ideal state, u appease someone u do not want to leave to stay but Yoruba's feel they can keep Nigeria together with their fowl mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2016
onespecial:

Don't mind them. In an ideal state, u appease someone u do not want to leave to stay but Yoruba's feel they can keep Nigeria together with their fowl mouth.
with propaganda lol
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by csamii: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2016
I love my brothers and you know why? They can derail stup!d thread that senseless people create.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by biafranjesus1: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

with propaganda lol

Yorubas are lying and thieving scavengers. They hate the truth and the only way they gain relevance is by attacking in packs, like wolves.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2016
biafranjesus1:

Yorubas are lying and thieving scavengers. They hate the truth and the only way they gain relevance is by attacking in packs, like wolves.

Lol
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by papaejima1: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin grin
Just like I am a full blooded Brazilian, if you like call me Chinese
And I am an Australian Aborigine, if you like call me an Eskimo!

3 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by papaejima1: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2016
biafranjesus1:
Yorubas angain.

Why are Yorubas so obsessed with Biafra?
Because studies have shown that Yoruba's are 99.9% Igbo

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2016
papaejima1:
And I am an Australian Aborigine, if you like call me an Eskimo!

I could have sworn you are from Siberia cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by dontbanandquote: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Another Yoruba concerned about Igbos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by papaejima1: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

I could have sworn you are from Siberia cheesy cheesy
Bros me, I almost mistook you for a Masai
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. / DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters / Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.