Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support (21663 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Itoroetti(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
asha90:
My brother from Akwaibom, please don't mind some of these people stoking fire and division. I have known you as a good guy. Don't loose your cool because of some misguided youths who do not know their history.

Thanks brother. Apologia on my behalf
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

I will bet $ 1milla that the Ikemba is British grin
No dear you're wrong
I heard from a reliable source he's from Spain

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Switzerland colonized Belgium, that is where Ikemba's Swiss great-grandfather met his Belgian great-grandmother

This sounds like what I heard too grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

No dear you're wrong
I heard from a reliable source he's from Spain

It's only his mother that's from Spain, his real dad, sir Luizinho Ojukwu is a Portuguese grin grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

This sounds like what I heard too grin
By the time you heard it, Ikemba's father was being born in Kafanchan, near Potiskum

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

It's only his mother that's from Spain, his real dad, sir Luizinho Ojukwu is a Portuguese grin grin
True
Luizinho was Chilean born, but he naturalized in Portugal after living in Toronto

3 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by PhockPhockMan: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Itoroetti:

Where in the entire South East is as developed as akwa Ibom? Where In akwa did u traveled to? Where in South East is developed apart a fraction of in enugu and anambra?
You should have known that the person you quoted don't know how Igbo land look like.

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

By the time you heard it, Ikemba's father was being born in Kafanchan, near Potiskum

But Ikemba himself was born in China
grin so he's Chinese somehow
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

But Ikemba himself was born in China
grin so he's Chinese somehow
What happened was that Ikemba was born in Hong Kong 2 years before China colonized Hong Kong

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

You should have known that the person you quoted don't know how Igbo land look like.

Yes, they are from Switzerland like our Ikemba. A true scandanavian
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

Now it's clearer to me grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

What happened was that Ikemba was born in Hong Kong 2 years before China colonized Hong Kong

I heard Ikemba was is related to the Dalai lama, that is why some Chinese are afraid whenever he visits USA. They think he is negotiating Biafra from Obama grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Is that why his eyes look a bit Japanese?
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

I heard Ikemba was is related to the Dalai lama, that is why some Chinese are afraid whenever he visits USA. They think he is negotiating Biafra from Obama grin
Dalai Lama' mother is Ojukwu's second cousin twice removed.
Ojukwu has Tibetian ancestry that can be traced via DNA

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

One eye looks Japanese and the other eye looks Tunisian. ..
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Is that why some Tibet Officials have been in Nnewi since last month. They are here to pay homage and claim their brother.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

His father lived in peru for a long time.
I believe that's where he was born before naturalizing in India
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

One eye looks Japanese and the other eye looks Tunisian. ..

Yea because Tunisians migrated from Japan
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

Is that why some Tibet Officials have been in Nnewi since last month. They are here to pay homage and claim their brother.
Gbam
These Tibetan relatives helped to finance Innoson motors
You get the gist . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejTfdFTGeec

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

His father lived in peru for a long time.
I believe that's where he was born before naturalizing in India
Ikemba grew up in Moscow but did his diploma in Peru.
Afterward he worked a bit in Mumbai, India

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Gawd! This thread is officially derailed in all directions! The op no go believe him eye...lol
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Gbam
These Tibetan relatives helped to finance Innoson motors
You get the gist . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejTfdFTGeec

I hear that Hong Kong and China are fighting for who will first inject N200 billion dollars into Igboland to increase productivity all because of Ojukwu links to them.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Diploma in Peru! Oh! Is that why Peruvian hair is common around that our side? Ah! You have solved this riddle for me...God bless you. grin

Even the Indian hair and Indian Sari is just like our Isi agu and ukwu akwa.

Sis Rose2014 u remember we had this concern about the hair ish cheesy
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

I hear that Hong Kong and China are fighting for who will first inject N200 billion dollars into Igboland to increase productivity all because of Ojukwu links to them.

grin grin
Actually this oyibo man is warning all Igbo about identifying too much with Africa.
Ojukwu had roots in Persia, as you can see. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cJ65VuDnJU

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

That is why he married that Indian beauty named Bianca from Mumbai grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Peru has a boundary with Moscow so I can understand why he studied in the two places

But his dad enrolled him in one school in Dubai after after which he moved to Russia
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

Indian Bianca

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

But Bianca's mom is from Liberia
I think she got her beauty from her
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

her nose is from India
Her eyes from Liberia
Her skin from Latin America
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

And darling Bianca jst completed her MSC from Spain! The land of her ancestors
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Ugomba(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thumb up to the South East Igbos here, whenever a dumb thread about Igbos comes up, use this kind of funny Irony to derail the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

her nose is from India
Her eyes from Liberia
Her skin from Latin America

Take note of the Spanish mix in view of her recently completed studies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: Appeal Court Dismisses APC Suit. Obaseki Reacts / Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.