Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support (21693 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Ejanla07: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Ah, actually I am a Zulu; but people mistake me for an Ethiopian grin grin

pls i want to be from panama. i am at ojota whr can i see motor.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by asha90: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ejanla07:

abagworo is yoruba

Nah! He is a cursed Igbo from Imo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

Nigeria does not have any iota of potential. The foundation is fraudulent , let us address that first. Any peace without justice is a piece of the graveyard.

Our problem has been bad leadership and lack of continuity. The disruption of the 1st republic barely 3 years lead to several years of what I call roller coaster leadership. Right now Nigeria is about to change but people like you are the ones trying to make it impossible. Every country must have challenges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chai! Candyrain, Rose2014, quid na umunnem nile! You people are just amazing, unu e nyejugo agbusi bu op aja n'onu! Hehehe I'm proudly Australian from Sydney and I just spoke our local dialect up dia! Hope u understand. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Abagworo:

Our problem has been bad leadership and lack of continuity. The disruption of the 1st republic barely 3 years lead to several years of what I call roller coaster leadership. Right now Nigeria is about to change but people like you are the ones trying to make it impossible. Every country must have challenges.

I am only reacting to the realities before me. Things are continually worsening and you want me to sit down and clap?

That denial of reality is what got us this deep into the mess. Many of you celebrated IBB, Abacha and OBJ. Now celebrating another mediocre leader. That is a our unfortunate reality.

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:
Chai! Candyrain, Rose2014, quid na umunnem nile! You people are just amazing, unu e nyejugo agbusi bu op aja n'onu! Hehehe I'm proudly Australian from Sydney and I just spoke our local dialect up dia! Hope u understand. grin

Aghotara m ihe I kwuru nwanne grin besides am from Toronto, a proud Canadian and this is our dialect I spokegrin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Itoroetti(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Joe4lv:
I like your write up bro. Am from the southeast and inasmuch as I would have delve into tribal wars with you,I will gently ask you this as I have travelled all through the south south and the only place I will tell you wasn't developed by southeast in Niger Delta is akwa ibom.

But like I said,I don't want to spark tribal or regional war but don't you really think Niger Delta youths are lazy? I blamed PMB for his 5% statement but a logical and systematic look at the average life a Niger Delta youth is not devoid of laziness and perpetual demands to be fed by govt. There is high occult activities in virtually all the states in Niger Delta with unmerciful killings of themselves. A typical Igbo youth don't have such time.

Trust me my brother,if you give what Niger Delta state Governors receive from FG to the likes of people handling affairs in states like Anambra, Enugu,and Abia for just two years,south east will be like US.

We don't matter much to Nigeria as a people but any clamour to let us go meets resistance. Have you asked yourself why? Even the world powers don't want it cos it poses a serious threat to them enslaving Africans. See,if you're conversant with history, you will find out that the revolution Africa needs is embedded on the destiny of people leaving on the lower Niger towards the bite of Biafra.

Am a Nigerian!
Am an Igbo guy!!
Am not an IPOB!!!

But in all,am a Biafran by mindset. "We are all biafrans"-Atiku.

NB: one day,English dictionary will adopt Biafra as a word meaning to resist enslavement of any sort.

Where in the entire South East is as developed as akwa Ibom? Where In akwa did u traveled to? Where in South East is developed apart a fraction of in enugu and anambra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

Aghotara m ihe I kwuru nwanne grin besides am from Toronto Canada grin

grin Hapu ndi uchu! Please extend my regards to Justin Trudeau. We're related through my maternal Uncle's nephew's son's twin sister

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:
Nsogbu adighi.

A bu m onye Cotonou mana ndi mmadu chere na a bu m onye India.

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by asha90: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
My brother from Akwaibom, please don't mind some of these people stoking fire and division. I have known you as a good guy. Don't loose your cool because of some misguided youths who do not know their history.

Itoroetti:

Where in the entire South East is as developed as akwa Ibom? Where In akwa did u traveled to? Where in South East is developed apart a fraction of in enugu and anambra?
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

grin Hapu ndi uchu! Please extend my regards to Justin Trudeau. We're related through my maternal Uncle's nephew's son's twin sister
Oh.
I bu onye Canada!

Biko kelere anyi Justin Trudeau. Jaa ya mma grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

The impostor ish reduced a lot some months ago but it's gradually on d rise again
grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Abagworo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

I am only reacting to the realities before me. Things are continually worsening and you want me to sit down and clap?

That denial of reality is what got us this deep into the mess. Many of you celebrated IBB, Abacha and OBJ. Now celebrating another mediocre leader. That is a our unfortunate reality.

Buhari is not mediocre. Far from it! People want to destroy the country instead of to allow him change the old system but at the end of the day it will never be business as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Abutraco: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
why Nigeria is afraid any time Biafra name is mention
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ejanla07:

pls i want to be from panama. i am at ojota whr can i see motor.

Eiyaa Nwannem motor panama adighi na Ojota . Banye motor Oshodi gawa Oshodi Ozugbo Ozugbo. I ruo Oshodi, juo ha ebe a na-Aba motor panama grin. Hope you understand
See u soon grin

That's our panama dialect I wrote there

Let me also say it English incase u don't understand

You won't see panama at Ojota my brother. They load at Oshodi. So I need u to go to Oshodi and enter panama bus
See you soon in panama grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:
Achigbuolam onwe m n'ochi n'ubochi taa

Proudly Ugomba's sister from South Africa
Though people mistake us for Namibians grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Achigbuolam onwe m n'ochi n'ubochi taa

Proudly Ugomba's sister from South Africa
Though people mistake us for Namibians grin

Nne keezi? E gakata Mexico, u enter South Africa. U go cum worst pass d we SS crew dem...lol
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ugomba:
Sister Rose2014.
greetings o.

Bros I greet u wella
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Nne keezi? E gakata Mexico, u enter South Africa. U go cum worst pass d we SS crew dem...lol

lol my dear na so I see our family tree o

My mom is from Mexico, but dad from panama, grandma from South Africa and grandpa Namibia cool
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

My aunty's son's wife's sister's husband is from there too shocked
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

My aunty's son's wife's sister's husband is from there too shocked

Are u serious! Ha this world is really a small world! Lol cheesy
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Are u serious! Ha this world is really a small world! Lol cheesy
small world indeed my sister

Today I discovered I'm related to quid too grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Biko when will we have nzuko ndi relatives on NL? We will need to invite our big uncle Trudeau so we can all greet him.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Malawian(m): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Quid, Rose and Candy, una too dey. Me no even know say we sabi derail thread. LMKMD.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

Aghotara m ihe I kwuru nwanne grin besides am from Toronto, a proud Canadian and this is our dialect I spokegrin

Why una no direct ejanla07
The guy dey Ojota since de find motor to panama. I've directed him sha. The bus loads at Oshodi
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Malawian:
Quid, Rose and Candy, una too dey. Me no even know say we sabi derail thread. LMKMD.

From your name, I can tell your mom is from Malawi. What about your dad? grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Yes yes nwanne m.
We have other cousins in Barbados and somewhere near Haiti . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Biko when will we have nzuko ndi relatives on NL? We will need to invite our big uncle Trudeau so we can all greet him.

Nwannye m the meeting will have to wait till after quid weds his Mexican wife grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

This is the picture from the last nzuko ndi relatives

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Malawian(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

From your name, I can tell your mom is from Malawi. What about your dad? grin
Burkina Faso.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Nwannye m the meeting will have to wait till after quid weds his Mexican wife grin
Ah.
Mexican first wife and Siberian second wife, among others

Plenty mullato Igbo children coming on the way grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Malawian:

Burkina Faso.
Not Mali ? ? ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Nigeria Living On Borrowed Time' - Adetunji Oredipe, World Bank Chief / Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.