Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support (21662 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

This is the picture from the last nzuko ndi relatives

Waoh this dressing looks like our dressing in Mexico
So much similarity grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Waoh this dressing looks like our dressing in Mexico
So much similarity grin
Yes the dressing is similar to Mexico and Denmark fashion smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Malawian:

Burkina Faso.

I see grin.
I was about guessing you're from Cote d'ivore
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by PhockPhockMan: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
papaejima1:

Because studies have shown that Yoruba's are 99.9% Igbo
grin grin grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Oh Waoh Turkey wears similar dressing as well

We're all one grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

We're all one grin
Yes...this guy here is our relative from Kazakhstan

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Malawian(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

I see grin. I was about guessing you're from Cote d'ivore
grin but my grandfather was from there. He even took a picture with Ikemba.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

We're all one grin
Rose2014:

I see grin.
I was about guessing you're from Cote d'ivore
quid:

quid:

Ah.
Mexican first wife and Siberian second wife, among others
Plenty mullato Igbo children coming on the way grin grin

Why evils na...choi! grin cheesy
Mulatto Igbo children indeed! We must teach dem our language o!
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Malawian:

grin but my grandfather was from there. He even took a picture with Ikemba.
Actually Ikemba was from Dominican Republic, but people don't know

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Mulatto Igbo indeed! We must yeah dem our language o!
See some sample fine Igbo kids, mostly mullato
Ndi Igbo Amaka cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohu2E4slCVE

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Mba! Our Odumegwu was from Austria please! It's his mother's ppl that are from Dominican Republic. tongue
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Mba! Our Odumegwu was from Austria please! It's his mother's ppl that are from Dominican Republic
Okkkkkk
I did not know.
So his mother is from Dominican Republic.
But his fathers people migrated from Kosovo to Austria . . .
Thanks cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Okkkkkk
I did not know.
So his mother is from Dominican Republic.
But his fathers people migrated from Kosovo to Austria . . .
Thanks cheesy cheesy

Ehen! Now you gerrit. Ezigbo nwa afo! There's a little Bolivian mix to the Dominican Republic relatives o! So u get d full picture.
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Malawian(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

I know nah. My granddad told me all those stories about what he and ikemba discussed. We have a pictureof my grandad and ikemba in far away cote d'voire
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Mulatto Igbo children indeed! We must teach dem our language o!

My dear Nothing like discovering that panama Mexico and Canada wear the same dressing as turkey and South Africa

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

My dear Nothing like discovering that panama Mexico and Canada wear the same dressing as turkey and South Africa

I dey tell u!
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Ehen! Now you gerrit. Ezigbo nwa afo! There's a little Bolivian mix to the Dominican Republic relatives o! So u get d full picture.

Lwkm here o
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Malawian:

I know nah. My granddad told me all those stories about what he and ikemba discussed. We have a pictureof my grandad and ikemba in far away cote d'voire

I'll like to see a pic of your granddad and Ikemba so I can confirm the Dominican mix Freeze is talking about
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Yes...this guy here is our relative from Kazakhstan

Now u're leaving panama and Mexico to enter Kazakhstan grin
Where d bus dey load?
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Now u're leaving panama and Mexico to enter Kazakhstan? grin
Where d bus dey load?
The bus dey load near Poland, the next bus stop na for Milan
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

The bus dey load near Poland, the next bus stop na for Milan

grin grin grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

I'll like to see a pic of your granddad and Ikemba so I can confirm the Dominican mix Freeze is talking about
See photo of Ikemba when he was growing up in Moscow

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

If u look at his beard closely, he may have a mix of Cameroun

Waiting for quid to confirm
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Abagworo:

Buhari is not mediocre. Far from it! People want to destroy the country instead of to allow him change the old system but at the end of the day it will never be business as usual.

Yes he is not mediocre, that is why the nation has turned upside down since he took over grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

If u look at his beard closely, he may have a mix of Cameroun

Waiting for quid to confirm
Actually the beard looks like that of King Leopold of Belgium.
Yes, Ikemba's great-grandmother had Belgian roots

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Bia bia bia bia
Is Ikemba's grandpa from Trinidad and Tobego?
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Na lie! That picture was taken in Nottingham forest, Ikemba was a General in the British army grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by freeze001(f): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Mmm..this man is handsome o! The height is of Scandinavian origins..probably Swedish or Swiss.

Wait lemme check! grin Rose2014 pls confirm
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Actually the beard looks like that of King Leopold of Belgium.
Yes, Ikemba's great-grandmother had Belgian roots

Waoh good to know
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by successmatters(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Bia bia bia bia
Is Ikemba's grandpa from Trinidad and Tobego?

I will bet $ 1milla that the Ikemba is British grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

Na lie! That picture was taken in Nottingham forest, Ikemba was a General in the British army grin

The background look like Jamaica
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Mmm..this man is handsome o! The height is of Scandinavian origins..probably Swedish or Swiss.

Wait lemme check! grin Rose2014 pls confirm
Switzerland colonized Belgium, that is where Ikemba's Swiss great-grandfather met his Belgian great-grandmother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Begins Nationwide Strike Thursday / EFCC Files Fresh Charges Against Fani-kayode / Atiku: Why I Asked Bulkachuwa To Withdraw From Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.