Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

#C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 (51804 Views)

Images Shot With The Amazing Infinix Zero 5 / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Bnladan(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Alas! I checked and I was still breathing ....

Misleading Topic

OP. I 4 say make Thundlipsrsealed buh I'll let it pass...

I ain't saying d camera isn't good
Buh wazz d Fuss abt

Phones wit beta camera specs and more efficient screen resolution full ground, dem no make noise.
Buh Because una come hit personal breakthrough on pixels and graphics, una come dey disturb Nigeria.

I tried to access the review of tis same product on world renowned reviews site. NOWHERE

Dmain problem wit una. which iz processor bugs. Una no rectify...

Anyway as for me, myself and I
As long as there are phones brands like SAMSUNG, SONY, iPHONE, HTC, NOKIA, NEXUS...

I can never go for TECHNO.
exception. If they change their processor type(MediaTek).

tell dem my broda! Phone wey jetli nd Jackie Chan make na em dem dey carry make noise. Is dis a phone or China? grin
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by fcvklies: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
who is that guy on the decking with white tee shirt?? you want to spoil the camera? embarassed
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Kingsean(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
tecno the noise makers. infinix will soon silence you. tecno can never beat iPhone in terms of camera. its impossible. they should beat infinix first

2 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by TohKunBoh: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kingsean:
tecno the noise makers. infinix will soon silence you. tecno can never beat iPhone in terms of camera. its impossible. they should beat infinix first
it already did grin
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dam5reey:

What's special about IP 6s pictures.. That canot match 65k DSLR camera... Format your brain abeg...

Manufacturer keep fooling people like you...
It's like stupidity runs in your family lineage, if you don't have anything meaningful to quote me for Pls stay on your own brt lane. We are comparing high end phone cameras here and ur comparing phone cameras with a fully loaded & all specs digital DSLR camera. Don't you know that even phone cameras have their own limits.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by piagetskinner(m): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Darkseid:
Compare it to this indoor pic that I took with a BB curve 4. Those pics look very washed out.
..bb has solid camera bettter than all those oem fones...some are even better than some samsung devices
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by piagetskinner(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Impressive camera. but Pls stop comparing tecno to iphone and samsung...

Gsmarena doesn't even know they exist

1 Like

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by princecemo(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Not bad at all, buh still dey learn where My LG G3 dey. Even Iphone 6 dey Learn where g3 dey for camera.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Opeyemi5(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
Now that the camera flagship device has been released by TECNO, one of the questions on people’s lips is “are the cameras really good? Tecno Camon C9 is a powerful device with 13MP front and back camera with dual flash at the back. But the quality of a picture is not being determined by megapixel but by the lens being used.
Images shot with the front camera versus IPhone 6s

The phone has an integrated camera hardware like f/2.0 aperture and 6P coaxial lens. The f/2.0 aperture allows more light into the camera while the 6P coaxial lens helps to capture vivid and colourful images. Tecno Camon C9‘s low-light performance is 15% better than Camon C8, the front facing camera of Camon C9 is powerful and the deal here is the wide angle capability of the front camera. It is 83° wide and can capture more people in a single selfie. I have some breath- taking images shot by the device and they are really good pictures. Camon C9 is a must have device if you care about quality photos.

83° wide angle 13MP front camera

This is the first time Tecno will be producing a device with a whooping 13MP front camera and Tecno says it is not in competition with anybody but with itself. The wide angle capability of the front makes it possible for capturing more people in a single selfie. It’s 15% wider than competition. This can further be extended to 120° panoramic mode that can capture lot more than the normal mode

An enhanced 13MP rear camera

The 13MP rear camera on the camon C9 is more improved than the one on Camon C8. The camera is fitted with f/2.0 aperture diaphragm that enables it to let in more light, thereby producing brighter images in a low light environment. Tecno C9’s rear camera has a higher light intake ratio in low light conditions compared to iPhone 6 Plus.

That’s not all. Tecno C9’s rear camera has an oversized pixel that allows you take better photos at night compared to iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung S6 Edge. Images captured using the rear camera on Tecno Camon C9 are more vivid and colourful thanks to the 6P optical lens on the device and the dual flash at the back makes night photography awesome.

Tecno Camon C9 also has Visidon Algorithm Brightness that produces 50% brighter images than average. The blue glass helps to filter parasitic light that may want to interfere with the quality of the images being taken. Its Visidon Algorithm Noise reduction clears up to 75% of the ‘noise’ in the dark leaving you with a very clear photo.

Currently the C9JA Tour is ongoing where VJ Adams and other explorers are touring major cities in Nigeria to showcase the beautiful landscapes and important artifacts and monuments. All of these places with be captured with the Camon C9. Already amazing pictures have been emerging from the tour and they are really breath-taking. Check out some of these pictures
na you take those pictures with the iPhone 6s and that of c9 or wat do u call it
There is no phone on earth
I mean no phone
(apart from Samsung edge series)
Can beat iPhone 6s camera

3 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by princecemo(m): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi, u shud go check a G3 camera out. still go to gsm arena and see the comparison. i also compared it with my sis iphone 6s. abeg g3 pass am.

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 21, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
Now that the camera flagship device has been released by TECNO, one of the questions on people’s lips is “are the cameras really good? Tecno Camon C9 is a powerful device with 13MP front and back camera with dual flash at the back. But the quality of a picture is not being determined by megapixel but by the lens being used.
Images shot with the front camera versus IPhone 6s

The phone has an integrated camera hardware like f/2.0 aperture and 6P coaxial lens. The f/2.0 aperture allows more light into the camera while the 6P coaxial lens helps to capture vivid and colourful images. Tecno Camon C9‘s low-light performance is 15% better than Camon C8, the front facing camera of Camon C9 is powerful and the deal here is the wide angle capability of the front camera. It is 83° wide and can capture more people in a single selfie. I have some breath- taking images shot by the device and they are really good pictures. Camon C9 is a must have device if you care about quality photos.

83° wide angle 13MP front camera

This is the first time Tecno will be producing a device with a whooping 13MP front camera and Tecno says it is not in competition with anybody but with itself. The wide angle capability of the front makes it possible for capturing more people in a single selfie. It’s 15% wider than competition. This can further be extended to 120° panoramic mode that can capture lot more than the normal mode

An enhanced 13MP rear camera

The 13MP rear camera on the camon C9 is more improved than the one on Camon C8. The camera is fitted with f/2.0 aperture diaphragm that enables it to let in more light, thereby producing brighter images in a low light environment. Tecno C9’s rear camera has a higher light intake ratio in low light conditions compared to iPhone 6 Plus.

That’s not all. Tecno C9’s rear camera has an oversized pixel that allows you take better photos at night compared to iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung S6 Edge. Images captured using the rear camera on Tecno Camon C9 are more vivid and colourful thanks to the 6P optical lens on the device and the dual flash at the back makes night photography awesome.

Tecno Camon C9 also has Visidon Algorithm Brightness that produces 50% brighter images than average. The blue glass helps to filter parasitic light that may want to interfere with the quality of the images being taken. Its Visidon Algorithm Noise reduction clears up to 75% of the ‘noise’ in the dark leaving you with a very clear photo.

Currently the C9JA Tour is ongoing where VJ Adams and other explorers are touring major cities in Nigeria to showcase the beautiful landscapes and important artifacts and monuments. All of these places with be captured with the Camon C9. Already amazing pictures have been emerging from the tour and they are really breath-taking. Check out some of these pictures
Wow!
Lovely kiss
The girl behind kiss
Can I meet her please ? smiley
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by 4rmthewest(m): 12:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by jaysay(m): 5:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi5:
na you take those pictures with the iPhone 6s and that of c9 or wat do u call it
There is no phone on earth
I mean no phone
(apart from Samsung edge series)
Can beat iPhone 6s camera

It is sometimes troubling when the processing power of the mind is so slow and it is showed in the comment section of threads on Nairaland.

Question: Have you tried the phone before concluding these claims are lies? Do you want to come and try for yourself? I have a Camon C9 here and I have an iPhone 6s Plus as well. But you will spend 1/4 of what you spend on the iPhone on the C9 and still get far more impressive photographs on the C9. Let me know if you are willing to check the camera out and I can arrange to let you try mine.

Until you test the phone out yourself, don't exhibit your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by WELOADEDceo: 5:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by rawdpiper(m): 5:36am On Jun 21, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

You're sick
Tell me what's actually expensive on the c9
No Gorilla glass
No IR blaster
Plastic build
Cheap MediaTek processor
Not even an expensive super amoled screen
And its 53-55k mr man
Like niqqa undecided undecided don't tell me you're this ignorant
They make cheap stuffs and sell times 10 to gullible Nigerians like you using parallel market to sky rocket their prices

Bro there is sumtin u don't get; tecno only sell their devices in Africa. Do you think they don't know how to place snapdragon CPUs or adreno GPUs on their devices, if they were to do so then their devices would be more costly.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Xhaka(m): 5:58am On Jun 21, 2016
sylve11:
this na dirty camera. cool
Dirty camera? cmon!
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Opeyemi5(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2016
jaysay:

It is sometimes troubling when the processing power of the mind is so slow and it is showed in the comment section of threads on Nairaland.

Question: Have you tried the phone before concluding these claims are lies? Do you want to come and try for yourself? I have a Camon C9 here and I have an iPhone 6s Plus as well. But you will spend 1/4 of what you spend on the iPhone on the C9 and still get far more impressive photographs on the C9. Let me know if you are willing to check the camera out and I can arrange to let you try mine.

Until you test the phone out yourself, don't exhibit your ignorance.
that will be cool
I own a iPhone 6s Plus also so I know what the camera is like
Don't worry I will source for the c9 and come back here to compare
And next time don't compare iphone to techno or infinix(they no dey same class)

3 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by kaslaw: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Using C8 for now bt C9 loading
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by snaxxy(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2016
I got mine too.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by olatunjithomas(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Trendy247:
Nna mehn see brown roofs...abeg which city dat?

Well back to do topic... There's nothing special about d pictures.

The worst Samsung Galaxy can take a beta pix Dan what u just posted

Bros, looks like you've not been to Abeokuta,you will even see browner ones
meanwhile what is op saying,ordinary infinix hot2 can deliver that.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by joduseq(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
its a phonecamera
or better still CameraPhone
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by AnnabelR0se(f): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Bros, looks like you've not been to Abeokuta,you will even see browner ones
meanwhile what is op saying,ordinary infinix hot2 can deliver that.
Hahahaha ,you are high honestly
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by AnnabelR0se(f): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Opeyemi5:
that will be cool
I own a iPhone 6s Plus also so I know what the camera is like
Don't worry I will source for the c9 and come back here to compare
And next time don't compare iphone to techno or infinix(they no dey same class)
The comparison is on front camera. compare and let's see
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by daveson2020(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016
I prefer C8 to C9 when it comes to camera
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by JanethEze(f): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
These are really pretty.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by JanethEze(f): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Didn't know the camera quality would be this good.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by mikool007(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2016
snoopdg:
Fantastic, sure our Ibadan features in the pictures.
yeh dey shoot d suburbs with a nice camera dats HW dey get attention
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by JanethEze(f): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2016
fcvklies:
who is that guy on the decking with white tee shirt?? you want to spoil the camera? embarassed

Lollll
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Chimaritoponcho: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2016
joduseq:
or better still CameraPhone
ʆѳʆ wɦɑt ѳԲ cɑɱɛʀɑ cɑɱɛʀɑ
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by MoneyGreen(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2016
@annabelr0se I bought C8 @ 38k yesterday at slot.. That phone bad gaan.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2016
MoneyGreen:
@annabelr0se I bought C8 @ 38k yesterday at slot.. That phone bad gaan.
u could have add more and get camom c9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos / British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing / Infinix Note 7(N89,500) Vs Infinix S5 Pro(N96,000),which Should You Buy?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.