Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? (5131 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Bisiebae:

Ask osun while you are at it.
Ok...yeye
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by skywalker240(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Was them that were digging for my gold not the other way around. They all said they cared. Lies, lies, from tiny eyes.
Thats what every gold Diggers does,..female or male.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Then you are pervert? smiley
i don't blame u, is just ur mentality, i can't talk to my mum because she is a woman i can't talk to my slibings because they are all women, is just ur mentality
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by emerged01(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I'll be me. Just single fo life sha smiley

You need to love and be loved. You are a rib and you belong to somebody.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2016
emerged01:

You need to love and be loved. You are a rib and you belong to somebody.

The rib of a cheater? No thanks.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
lilzcee:
i don't blame u, is just ur mentality, i can't talk to my mum because she is a woman i can't talk to my slibings because they are all women, is just ur mentality

Cry me a river. Why not talk to your wife/girlfriend. If you can't talk to her, then that's your mistake for choosing the wrong woman's heart to break.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Wolenice(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I'll be me. Just single fo life sha smiley

Honestly, u need to change ur mindset about men. Very unfortunately, you have been meeting with the wrong guys so far. Bad as it may look, there are still good guys out there. People are still having successful marriages. Why should your own be different? Remember life is whatever you make out of it. Don't live a bitter life because of some few dudes who messed up with your heart/life in the past. You MUST marry someday, have kids and be fulfilled in life!!!!
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Wolenice:

Honestly, u need to change ur mindset about men. Very unfortunately, you have been meeting with the wrong guys so far. Bad as it may look, there are still good guys out there. People are still having successful marriages. Why should your own be different? Remember life is whatever you make out of it. Don't live a bitter life because of some few dudes who messed up with your heart/life in the past. You MUST marry someday, have kids and be fulfilled in life!!!!

Yah I met all the wrong guys who wasted my time and now I'm too old for any marriage or kids. Thanks for rubbing it in.

That's why I'm telling OP - you just gotta meet the man you're willing to put up with him cheating on you. Because he will.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Wolenice(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by crismark(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

You just haven't had the opportunity yet.
lmao!!! wen I woz dating I had so much opportunity to cheat but I couldn't....cheating ain't part of me. so am an exception to this thread
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2016
crismark:

lmao!!! wen I woz dating I had so much opportunity to cheat but I couldn't....cheating ain't part of me. so am an exception to this thread

You aren't. You will cheat. I promise you that smiley
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Wolenice(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Yah I met all the wrong guys who wasted my time and now I'm too old for any marriage or kids. Thanks for rubbing it in.

That's why I'm telling OP - you just gotta meet the man you're willing to put up with him cheating on you. Because he will.

But it still beats my imagination how you can be 100% sure that no man on earth is trustworthy. How many guys have you met so far in the journey of your life? Abeg cut that crap. Not all men cheat u hear me!

How old u be sef wey marriage no dey ur radar again? U better repackage and try again before it is too late....
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Wolenice:

But it still beats my imagination how you can be 100% sure that no man on earth is trustworthy. How many guys have you met so far in the journey of your life? Abeg cut that crap. Not all men cheat u hear me!

How old u be sef wey marriage no dey ur radar again? U better repackage and try again before it is too late....

What 30 year old has kids? None. Is too late for me.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't need fixing. What I needed was man who was true to his word. Sadly tho, there is no man like that.
Ah na so una dey start oo, when u reach 50 and you're still single your eye go clear.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Wolenice(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

What 30 year old has kids? None. Is too late for me.

Are you for real? Hope I'm not responding to a non existing person. A 30 year old lady cannot give birth? Says who?

Sorry madam, u need total reprogramming.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by jorion(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2016
threads like this just make me seem more valuable. people usually are attracted to people who are mirror images of themselves. so if you are always attracted to a cheater or you are dating one, it is because you are a cheater or was once a cheater.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Wolenice:

Are you for real? Hope I'm not responding to a non existing person. A 30 year old lady cannot give birth? Says who?

Sorry madam, u need total reprogramming.

The dude who broke my heart was also 30. Knowing that was my last chance for a life with the family I wanted. He was meant to be matured but he just screwed me over. Again. How can I find anyone else? I can't. Men fuccing suck.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Wolenice(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

The dude who broke my heart was also 30. Knowing that was my last chance for a life with the family I wanted. He was meant to be matured but he just screwed me over. Again. How can I find anyone else? I can't. Men fuccing suck.

You will find a man. At the right time. It starts with your mind. Do you see yourself happily married soon? Correct your wrong mindset first. Good men exist. Nearer to u than u think sef. U attract what/who u think most into ur life...
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Wolenice:

You will find a man. At the right time. It starts with your mind. Do you see yourself happily married soon? Correct your wrong mindset first. Good men exist. Nearer to u than u think sef. U attract what/who u think most into ur life...

Don't make me get sick into my own scorn.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by crismark(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

You aren't. You will cheat. I promise you that smiley
wow!!! u sound so confident abt dis....hw many EXs av u had nd how many of dem cheated on u?? nd hw re u coping wit ur present bf knowing fully well dat he cheats??
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Wolenice(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Don't make me get sick into my own scorn.

It's obvious u need help. May God help u....Remember the dude who broke ur heart has since moved on. Probably having a nice time with a fresh babe somewhere as we speak. Dey dia dey sulk and stagnate ur life because of one dude who doesn't care about ur existence in the first place.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
crismark:

wow!!! u sound so confident abt dis....hw many EXs av u had nd how many of dem cheated on u?? nd hw re u coping wit ur present bf knowing fully well dat he cheats??

I have many exes. My last count was I've dated around 35 men. Every one that said he wanted relationship cheated me within a couple months. The worst is when they get other woman pregnant.

I am currently single.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by jorion(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
did u just say 35. ma, go and rest. u don try
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wolenice:

It's obvious u need help. May God help u....Remember the dude who broke ur heart has since moved on. Probably having a nice time with a fresh babe somewhere as we speak. Dey dia dey sulk and stagnate ur life because of one dude who doesn't care about ur existence in the first place.

Yeah he's married now. It's not just him. It's all the guys. Every guy has cheated on me. Every guy I've ever been wit has left me for someone else. I just come to expect it now, so I'm not going to put myself through the pain anymore. I'll never have a baby if I never have sex, I'll never have sex if I'm not in a relationship, I'll never be in a relationship because I don't want it. So this things don happen for me.

I always knew that if a man truly loved me he would do anything to be by my side. But that man doesn't exist. I am God's rejected woman.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by robosky02(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Yeah he's married now. It's not just him. It's all the guys. Every guy has cheated on me. Every guy I've ever been wit has left me for someone else. I just come to expect it now, so I'm not going to put myself through the pain anymore. I'll never have a baby if I never have sex, I'll never have sex if I'm not in a relationship, I'll never be in a relationship because I don't want it. So this things don happen for me.

I always knew that if a man truly loved me he would do anything to be by my side. But that man doesn't exist. I am God's rejected woman.
you hahaha cheesy
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
robosky02:
you hahaha cheesy

I'm glad you find my pain so funny. At least I'm good for something.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by robosky02(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm glad you find my pain so funny. At least I'm good for something.

tell how really you are good at it?

cheesy
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by henry11007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
permanentgrace:
This early morning? Is that your thank you Jesus for waking me up to see another day?

bro i no fit shout
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by crismark(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I have many exes. My last count was I've dated around 35 men. Every one that said he wanted relationship cheated me within a couple months. The worst is when they get other woman pregnant.

I am currently single.
jisos!!! 35men no wonder dey re jst cheating on u...maybe ur pussy is wide like a borehole after fucking all of dem nd u aren't giving dem dat sexual satisfaction anymore...I jst read all ur comments nd quotes on this thread nd jst want u 2 knw dat it's nt 2 late 2 date again, marry nd Av kids....and do u mean u wouldn't Bleep again till death??
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
crismark:

jisos!!! 35men no wonder dey re jst cheating on u...maybe ur pussy is wide like a borehole after fucking all of dem nd u aren't giving dem dat sexual satisfaction anymore...I jst read all ur comments nd quotes on this thread nd jst want u 2 knw dat it's nt 2 late 2 date again, marry nd Av kids....and do u mean u wouldn't Bleep again till death??

I didn't sleep wit them all, I ain't no ho.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by henry11007(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Girls have trust issues because men are cheaters, stupid.
not all gals some bad once dey even here
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
robosky02:

tell how really you are good at it?

cheesy

I'm funny, not good in bed. I'm probably terrible in bed. Dat is why they cheat. Or because I make them wait too long. I don't know. I can't get it right. So goodbye men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gold Circle Increases Its Price / What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. / I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.